Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add In-Site Support for Keybindings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Full support. I prefer almost entirely keyboard browsing.
Full support. I prefer almost entirely keyboard browsing.
Support!
Support!
Support!
Support!

OVmZor1.png
Support. I often think how much better the coli would be with keybinding but now key bindings were banned? What kind of gaming website does that, especially with a feature that needs it? Key bindings are not cheating, they help people with disabilities and are very convenient for people without disabilities.

That's just crazy.
Support. I often think how much better the coli would be with keybinding but now key bindings were banned? What kind of gaming website does that, especially with a feature that needs it? Key bindings are not cheating, they help people with disabilities and are very convenient for people without disabilities.

That's just crazy.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
100% support. My hands and wrists take a lot of abuse as it is, it'd help me out a lot if I could ease that.
100% support. My hands and wrists take a lot of abuse as it is, it'd help me out a lot if I could ease that.
Ave.
Full support. I have developing carpal tunnel which has prevented me from playing the coliseum and fairgrounds with any comfort whatsoever. The keyboard doesn't have this issue as the wrists need to barely move to fluidly type. I for one would have a lot more fun getting to train/exalt dragons and grind during festivals again if this were to be implemented!

A lot of folk would say, "well just stop playing!" But that's not a very good alternative for anyone, especially Flight Rising. With such an easy fix, there's no reason one should have to quit.
Full support. I have developing carpal tunnel which has prevented me from playing the coliseum and fairgrounds with any comfort whatsoever. The keyboard doesn't have this issue as the wrists need to barely move to fluidly type. I for one would have a lot more fun getting to train/exalt dragons and grind during festivals again if this were to be implemented!

A lot of folk would say, "well just stop playing!" But that's not a very good alternative for anyone, especially Flight Rising. With such an easy fix, there's no reason one should have to quit.
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
Huge support. This is not just a small subset of the user base, and would not have to be implemented in a way that impacts the current flow of game play. Separate keybindings for each option (attacks, etc.) and then number the enemies, or let players scroll through them when they select attack. (or a party dragon for helpful abilities.) It would still be the same number of clicks. Heck, make everything take as long as Rally if you really must, I'd just love to be able to play the coliseum regularly again. My wrist is the only reason I can't.
Huge support. This is not just a small subset of the user base, and would not have to be implemented in a way that impacts the current flow of game play. Separate keybindings for each option (attacks, etc.) and then number the enemies, or let players scroll through them when they select attack. (or a party dragon for helpful abilities.) It would still be the same number of clicks. Heck, make everything take as long as Rally if you really must, I'd just love to be able to play the coliseum regularly again. My wrist is the only reason I can't.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Definitely supporting this.
[quote name="ben" date="2014-11-13 15:43:56"]Definitely supporting this.[/quote]
ben wrote on 2014-11-13 15:43:56:
1009gIL.png
full support-- everyone should be able to have fun on FR.
full support-- everyone should be able to have fun on FR.
hoist the colors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7