Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OH CANADA
1 2 3
It has been snowing all day!!!!
Its been a gentle fall, but still!
At least we had two months of fall...
Now the next six-ish months will probably be snow filled if its anything like last years winter
HURRAY!
Now I just need a dog so I can fully enjoy.
How is winter where you live?
Do you like it? Snow? Dogs? Etc???
It has been snowing all day!!!!
Its been a gentle fall, but still!
At least we had two months of fall...
Now the next six-ish months will probably be snow filled if its anything like last years winter
HURRAY!
Now I just need a dog so I can fully enjoy.
How is winter where you live?
Do you like it? Snow? Dogs? Etc???
Snow is non-existent here. But then again I live in Las Vegas, so when it snows here all hell breaks loose.
Snow is non-existent here. But then again I live in Las Vegas, so when it snows here all hell breaks loose.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
It's sunny here, but nastily cold. Thanks, South-central BC.
It's sunny here, but nastily cold. Thanks, South-central BC.
Very ccld, like 37 degees fahrenheit
Very ccld, like 37 degees fahrenheit
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
There's a dusting on the ground...
There's a dusting on the ground...
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Not much snow here, and I live pretty far north! nothing's stuck yet. :) I'm excited for a pretty layer of snow to be on everything though! I bought cozy socks to combat the chill.
Not much snow here, and I live pretty far north! nothing's stuck yet. :) I'm excited for a pretty layer of snow to be on everything though! I bought cozy socks to combat the chill.
I'm in...west...Canada? :) No snow yet but ooooOOOooOHH MY GOSH. It's cold, so cold, unbelievably cold ;v;

I love snow, and being cold but...not too cold :')

I have a small dog, I bought him a coat for the cold walks/rainy days ^^
I'm in...west...Canada? :) No snow yet but ooooOOOooOHH MY GOSH. It's cold, so cold, unbelievably cold ;v;

I love snow, and being cold but...not too cold :')

I have a small dog, I bought him a coat for the cold walks/rainy days ^^
@Kassina I bet!! Dang! I don't think I could live without snow :P
@RedfeatherOutlaw Thats the weather I don't like! Like come ooon if you're gonna be cold at least commit! Ahaha! Southern Ontario treats me well (':
@simmy27star I think its about minus 7°C here right now :D
@Kashima Yes! I'm excited for the long nights, warm blankets, hot chocolate, crippling loneliness and Disney movie marathons (((:
@Sunwearer I like being cold but having blankets! And that is sooo cute! I used to have two labs and they wouldnt ever keep anything on ahahaha! Hopefully my next puppy is more fashion forward ahahaha!
@Kassina I bet!! Dang! I don't think I could live without snow :P
@RedfeatherOutlaw Thats the weather I don't like! Like come ooon if you're gonna be cold at least commit! Ahaha! Southern Ontario treats me well (':
@simmy27star I think its about minus 7°C here right now :D
@Kashima Yes! I'm excited for the long nights, warm blankets, hot chocolate, crippling loneliness and Disney movie marathons (((:
@Sunwearer I like being cold but having blankets! And that is sooo cute! I used to have two labs and they wouldnt ever keep anything on ahahaha! Hopefully my next puppy is more fashion forward ahahaha!
@iimakingtoast I lived in Northern Kentucky for six years. I've had my fair share of snow. It's pretty yes, and it makes the scenery look beautiful - but I grew tired of it after about 1 winter.
@iimakingtoast I lived in Northern Kentucky for six years. I've had my fair share of snow. It's pretty yes, and it makes the scenery look beautiful - but I grew tired of it after about 1 winter.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
Just a little bit of flurries right now, but it's been flippin' cold (20F and down) for like...two weeks now.

I WOULD LIKE SOME SNOW PLEASE!!! I want to make snowmen and snowbunnies, and snowducks. I REALLY wanna make another snowduck this year! And I wanna take more pictures of the snow in the dark. I have the bestest camera for it ;_;

...I re-read this and I sound like I'm 12. Awesome.
Just a little bit of flurries right now, but it's been flippin' cold (20F and down) for like...two weeks now.

I WOULD LIKE SOME SNOW PLEASE!!! I want to make snowmen and snowbunnies, and snowducks. I REALLY wanna make another snowduck this year! And I wanna take more pictures of the snow in the dark. I have the bestest camera for it ;_;

...I re-read this and I sound like I'm 12. Awesome.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3