Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] insecttttsss!
dragons eat so many =_= buying insect points. I dont know the pricing scale too well so let me know what you want!
dragons eat so many =_= buying insect points. I dont know the pricing scale too well so let me know what you want!
@Haruhi pricing for insects is usually around 20k per point! i can sell you as much as you might need (like thousands of points!) is there an amount you were thinking of?

edit: i am not smart. 20t per point!!
@Haruhi pricing for insects is usually around 20k per point! i can sell you as much as you might need (like thousands of points!) is there an amount you were thinking of?

edit: i am not smart. 20t per point!!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
@ hawkcycle

i cant afford 20k a point for just food D: sorry
@ hawkcycle

i cant afford 20k a point for just food D: sorry
@Haruhi ... oh my god i am so stupid. 20 T per point, not k!!! ha ha sorry sorry!!!!
@Haruhi ... oh my god i am so stupid. 20 T per point, not k!!! ha ha sorry sorry!!!!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
@Haruhi

I've got a fair number of stacks of 4 point food going for 8k per stack if you're interested.
@Haruhi

I've got a fair number of stacks of 4 point food going for 8k per stack if you're interested.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@hawkcycle

its okay! i just realized you have to put @ and the word together .-. id like 600 food points please

that should be....12k!

@sraben

Found a seller but thank you ^^
@hawkcycle

its okay! i just realized you have to put @ and the word together .-. id like 600 food points please

that should be....12k!

@sraben

Found a seller but thank you ^^
@Haruhi

No worries at all. Glad you and your dragons will be well taken care of.
@Haruhi

No worries at all. Glad you and your dragons will be well taken care of.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben

well I havent heard anything so if you can supply 600 incest points ill buy from you too
@sraben

well I havent heard anything so if you can supply 600 incest points ill buy from you too