Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Part of the Stone (Open!)
1 2 3 4
@CosmicCat @TangeloJack @dyanitokala

Tempest frowned at the three, looking closely at the baby fae. With a large gentle paw, he scooped up the three dragons and tucked them close to his chest, being careful of the wildclaws side. "It would seem the little guy may have cataracts.He can see, but everything is blurry... as for your side, Balthioul, you may have some damaged ribs and a broken leg."
@CosmicCat @TangeloJack @dyanitokala

Tempest frowned at the three, looking closely at the baby fae. With a large gentle paw, he scooped up the three dragons and tucked them close to his chest, being careful of the wildclaws side. "It would seem the little guy may have cataracts.He can see, but everything is blurry... as for your side, Balthioul, you may have some damaged ribs and a broken leg."
Balthioul groaned, more out of annoyance than pain. "I swear mate, I've broken more bones in my bloody body more times than any dragon should have to put up with." The wildclaw let out a weary sigh. "I got some gauze and splinting material with me, so..."

Afterwards, he turned to look at the hatchling in Tempest's paw, tsking sadly at the Fae. "We got mirror our clan like 'im, cept Benny's totally blind...Though I guess seein' everything through a heat signature's a little bit like seein' the world through a blur."

Balthioul looked around the cavern, searching for any sign of the hatchling's parents. His eyes were efficient at spotting things in the dark, a direct result of spending the entirety of one's life in the Tangled Woods, where most of the light came from glowing fungi rather than the sun. He looked back down at the hatchling after his search turned up nothing at all, unsure how to communicate with it. Balthioul thought he was pretty good at understanding Faes, especially since there were three back in his clan, but this newborn obviously didn't understand a word he said. He was nearly certain that it wouldn't understand any cues he'd give it either.

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala
Balthioul groaned, more out of annoyance than pain. "I swear mate, I've broken more bones in my bloody body more times than any dragon should have to put up with." The wildclaw let out a weary sigh. "I got some gauze and splinting material with me, so..."

Afterwards, he turned to look at the hatchling in Tempest's paw, tsking sadly at the Fae. "We got mirror our clan like 'im, cept Benny's totally blind...Though I guess seein' everything through a heat signature's a little bit like seein' the world through a blur."

Balthioul looked around the cavern, searching for any sign of the hatchling's parents. His eyes were efficient at spotting things in the dark, a direct result of spending the entirety of one's life in the Tangled Woods, where most of the light came from glowing fungi rather than the sun. He looked back down at the hatchling after his search turned up nothing at all, unsure how to communicate with it. Balthioul thought he was pretty good at understanding Faes, especially since there were three back in his clan, but this newborn obviously didn't understand a word he said. He was nearly certain that it wouldn't understand any cues he'd give it either.

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala
vP4Hfzc.png
"It's too bad about your leg," Zinnia said, perching on Tempest's claw. "I broke a toe once, so I can't imagine a leg." She looked down at the small fae. "I wonder where his parents are," she said, noticing Balthioul looking around.

She watched the hatchling for a moment before sliding down to his level. "Where did you come from, little one?" she asked, mostly to herself. Her bright crests moved with each word, but she doubted he would be able to understand.

Maybe... If she was lucky, she could follow his trail of magic to wherever he had come from

She shut her eyes and tried to concentrate on the threads of magic around her. Sensing magic had always come easily to her; she could feel the strong pulse of Nature magic all around, and the smaller point of Shadow coming from Balthioul. The hatchling had weak magic, but if she could manage to follow the thread...

She sighed, frustrated, as she lost it. If she could get a nap, she might be able to function better, but that didn't seem likely to happen in the near future.

"Well, little boy, look's like you're stuck with us for the time being."

@TangeloJack @Vourflight @dyanitokala
"It's too bad about your leg," Zinnia said, perching on Tempest's claw. "I broke a toe once, so I can't imagine a leg." She looked down at the small fae. "I wonder where his parents are," she said, noticing Balthioul looking around.

She watched the hatchling for a moment before sliding down to his level. "Where did you come from, little one?" she asked, mostly to herself. Her bright crests moved with each word, but she doubted he would be able to understand.

Maybe... If she was lucky, she could follow his trail of magic to wherever he had come from

She shut her eyes and tried to concentrate on the threads of magic around her. Sensing magic had always come easily to her; she could feel the strong pulse of Nature magic all around, and the smaller point of Shadow coming from Balthioul. The hatchling had weak magic, but if she could manage to follow the thread...

She sighed, frustrated, as she lost it. If she could get a nap, she might be able to function better, but that didn't seem likely to happen in the near future.

"Well, little boy, look's like you're stuck with us for the time being."

@TangeloJack @Vourflight @dyanitokala
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6821723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68218/6821723_350.png[/img] [/url] On his way back from catching insects, Elfryn decided that maybe a little bit of rest wouldn't get him in trouble with his clan's matriarch. He flew downwards, landing beside a tree, albeit ungracefully. He immediately got back up- Hopefully nobody saw /that/. Somehow finding his way into the Shrieking Wilds, he took a look around, and immediately halted at the sight of other dragons. They didn't seem... hostile, so he relaxed himself and carefully approached them. "...Hello-" He nodded at them in greeting. @Vourflight @CosmicCat @TangeloJack @dyanitokala

6821723_350.png

On his way back from catching insects, Elfryn decided that maybe a little bit of rest wouldn't get him in trouble with his clan's matriarch.
He flew downwards, landing beside a tree, albeit ungracefully. He immediately got back up- Hopefully nobody saw /that/.

Somehow finding his way into the Shrieking Wilds, he took a look around, and immediately halted at the sight of other dragons.
They didn't seem... hostile, so he relaxed himself and carefully approached them.

"...Hello-" He nodded at them in greeting.

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @TangeloJack @dyanitokala
fZVmdhk.png
The fae gave a small chirp and quickly started to eat the food given. He made a few happy sounds then peered up at the three of them. He glanced around and shook off the last piece of his egg. He looked up at the shapes and reached up to touch the guardian's chest. "Momma?"

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @TangeloJack @FalloutPrince
The fae gave a small chirp and quickly started to eat the food given. He made a few happy sounds then peered up at the three of them. He glanced around and shook off the last piece of his egg. He looked up at the shapes and reached up to touch the guardian's chest. "Momma?"

The Wildclaw made a sympathetic noise at the Fae hatchling, feeling his heart pang when the little thing asked for its mother.

"Poor little ankle biter, makes you wonder what would make a pair just abandon their hatchling down in this dank, dark place." He reached out to scritch the Fae underneath its chin and frills before looking at Zinnia and Tempest. "D'ya think the little guy has a name yet? Should we name 'im? Or would it be a bad idea to get attached at this point?"

Balthioul was the first to notice the Skydancer, nodding his head back in greeting. "Afternoon mate." Tilting his head, he asked, "What're doing down here at this time of day?"

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @FalloutPrince
The Wildclaw made a sympathetic noise at the Fae hatchling, feeling his heart pang when the little thing asked for its mother.

"Poor little ankle biter, makes you wonder what would make a pair just abandon their hatchling down in this dank, dark place." He reached out to scritch the Fae underneath its chin and frills before looking at Zinnia and Tempest. "D'ya think the little guy has a name yet? Should we name 'im? Or would it be a bad idea to get attached at this point?"

Balthioul was the first to notice the Skydancer, nodding his head back in greeting. "Afternoon mate." Tilting his head, he asked, "What're doing down here at this time of day?"

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @FalloutPrince
vP4Hfzc.png
He tilted his head and observed the young hatchling, "What's happened?" He looks around again and walks over closer.
He looked at the wildclaw, "Ah, nothing much- just looking for a place to rest before I go back to my clan." He said with a flick of his tail, "Is something wrong?" He asked again.

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @TangeloJack
He tilted his head and observed the young hatchling, "What's happened?" He looks around again and walks over closer.
He looked at the wildclaw, "Ah, nothing much- just looking for a place to rest before I go back to my clan." He said with a flick of his tail, "Is something wrong?" He asked again.

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @TangeloJack
fZVmdhk.png
The fae let out a soft chirp of pleasure at the pet. He liked it. His fin raised at the sound of the new comer. He reached out an started to climb up the Wildclaw so he could plop on top of his head.

The fae let out a soft chirp of pleasure at the pet. He liked it. His fin raised at the sound of the new comer. He reached out an started to climb up the Wildclaw so he could plop on top of his head.

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79329/7932817_350.png[/img] [/url] Tsukasa flew nimbly through the sky clutching her pearl tight, she had just spent the day traveling and would soon get back to the resting site her parents picked out but she wanted to fly just a little more. Just as she was about to fly on back, she caught sight of a group of dragons gathered around what looked to be a destroyed altar. "What a story this would make. " she muttered happily to herself before folding her wings and dropping down in the middle of the crowd. She landed heavily and even tumbled a few times before finally coming to a stop. "Perfect landing." Tsukasa said, puffing out her chest. She then looked all around and got into a fighting stance just in case something, but she greeted them all cheerfully with a wave of her tail. "Hi, I'm Tsukasa, wanna fight?" @Vourflight @CosmicCat @TangeloJack @FalloutPrince
7932817_350.png
[/url]

Tsukasa flew nimbly through the sky clutching her pearl tight, she had just spent the day traveling and would soon get back to the resting site her parents picked out but she wanted to fly just a little more. Just as she was about to fly on back, she caught sight of a group of dragons gathered around what looked to be a destroyed altar.

"What a story this would make. " she muttered happily to herself before folding her wings and dropping down in the middle of the crowd. She landed heavily and even tumbled a few times before finally coming to a stop.

"Perfect landing." Tsukasa said, puffing out her chest.

She then looked all around and got into a fighting stance just in case something, but she greeted them all cheerfully with a wave of her tail. "Hi, I'm Tsukasa, wanna fight?"

Balthioul snickered. "Yer a cute little kiddiwink aren't you?" he cooed, too enamored by the hatchling's cuteness to care about what the other dragons would think of him. He plucked the Fae off the top of his head with one hand. It was so small, just a little handful of a dragon in his claws. "I wish you could understand all my yabber. It'd sure make this whole thing alot easier."

A voice jolted Balthioul out of his thoughts, and he turned his head just in time to see a young brown and green Pearlcatcher join their little group in the abandoned ruins.

"Afternoon! I'd love to wrassle with you love, but there are a lotta bits in my body that aren't intact right now."

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @FalloutPrince @Faterunner
Balthioul snickered. "Yer a cute little kiddiwink aren't you?" he cooed, too enamored by the hatchling's cuteness to care about what the other dragons would think of him. He plucked the Fae off the top of his head with one hand. It was so small, just a little handful of a dragon in his claws. "I wish you could understand all my yabber. It'd sure make this whole thing alot easier."

A voice jolted Balthioul out of his thoughts, and he turned his head just in time to see a young brown and green Pearlcatcher join their little group in the abandoned ruins.

"Afternoon! I'd love to wrassle with you love, but there are a lotta bits in my body that aren't intact right now."

@Vourflight @CosmicCat @dyanitokala @FalloutPrince @Faterunner
vP4Hfzc.png
1 2 3 4