Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Obsidian/Maize, Obsidian/Midnight
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Spidergirl Sent the crossroads! @RussiaSorry it's just been bought! I have one more I would be willing to sell though at a higher price, because of the breeding cooldown: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=160121] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/160121_350.png[/img] [/url] Tertiary: Carmine, Plague flight, male. Looking for 50k for him, so PM me if you'd want me to hold onto him for you. :)
@Spidergirl Sent the crossroads!

@RussiaSorry it's just been bought! I have one more I would be willing to sell though at a higher price, because of the breeding cooldown:

160121_350.png

Tertiary: Carmine, Plague flight, male.

Looking for 50k for him, so PM me if you'd want me to hold onto him for you. :)
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
If it's not to much trouble how much can I get that ice and lavender wing dragon baby for? My sister told me you had another like hers *Totally made her sell it*
Could you do 20K? cause last one was 20K but that&#039;s fine i not just let me know what you would be willing to skim off! <3
If it&#039;s not to much trouble how much can I get that ice and lavender wing dragon baby for? My sister told me you had another like hers *Totally made her sell it*
Could you do 20K? cause last one was 20K but that&#039;s fine i not just let me know what you would be willing to skim off! <3
@Joanna Sorry it already sold on AH, just didn&#039;t hava chance to update the list. I can ping you when I get some more ice primary hatchlings? I do seem to get ones with lavender qings quite often, haha.
@Joanna Sorry it already sold on AH, just didn&#039;t hava chance to update the list. I can ping you when I get some more ice primary hatchlings? I do seem to get ones with lavender qings quite often, haha.
Oh okay Honna said she watches this thread all the time just ping her because we live in the same place.
Oh okay Honna said she watches this thread all the time just ping her because we live in the same place.
How long do you have on those two nests?
How long do you have on those two nests?
*bump*
*bump*
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16