Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Obsidian/Maize, Obsidian/Midnight
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Lion @Erised @ArtistInLove New hatchlings!

@Honna You know you want them Yes, you can pay me tomorrow or so.
@Lion @Erised @ArtistInLove New hatchlings!

@Honna You know you want them Yes, you can pay me tomorrow or so.
*bump*
*bump*
WOO! My gems have come and now I can pay you and I've all but forgotten how much that last hatchling was, was it 500?

My sleep was riddled with nightmares. x.o

Well you have the biggest supply of exactly what I want :D and you just happen to be awesome <3
WOO! My gems have come and now I can pay you and I&#039;ve all but forgotten how much that last hatchling was, was it 500?

My sleep was riddled with nightmares. x.o

Well you have the biggest supply of exactly what I want :D and you just happen to be awesome <3
The Ice and Lavender is tempting bug I just got a male the other day.. I would need a female to cap that pair. In witch I do! *Alice*
I do love that color combination.

I love the midnight/mulberry one but I saw that it was a male and I need a Female for one of my two midnight guys.

I&#039;ll have to end up getting rid of one at some point or selling one. >u< That will be nearly impossible.

The Ice and Lavender is tempting bug I just got a male the other day.. I would need a female to cap that pair. In witch I do! *Alice*
I do love that color combination.

I love the midnight/mulberry one but I saw that it was a male and I need a Female for one of my two midnight guys.

I&#039;ll have to end up getting rid of one at some point or selling one. >u< That will be nearly impossible.

@Honna Yeah it&#039;s been 500, thhx! Need gems right now to breed change a mate for my one on andly impaerial guy. Doubt I&#039;ll have enough for 2x shimmer/iridescent within a week though, haha.

You know you want my ice/lavender guy! :D I badly need two spots in my lair to hatch my spiral pair&#039;s eggs, and then use the profit on another lair extension. All the space I never have.

I have some insane luck for getting dragons with lavender wings I&#039;m telling you, haha.
@Honna Yeah it&#039;s been 500, thhx! Need gems right now to breed change a mate for my one on andly impaerial guy. Doubt I&#039;ll have enough for 2x shimmer/iridescent within a week though, haha.

You know you want my ice/lavender guy! :D I badly need two spots in my lair to hatch my spiral pair&#039;s eggs, and then use the profit on another lair extension. All the space I never have.

I have some insane luck for getting dragons with lavender wings I&#039;m telling you, haha.
I&#039;ll buy as many White/Lavender babies as you pop out <3

I do want him but I just don&#039;t need him and if I buy things I don&#039;t need I&#039;ll end up having space issues too XD
The lighting eyes make him beautiful too.

I just turned my last bought White/Lavender baby into a Wild claw, Done with that. 2x Pairs of Wildies. 3 of them White/Lavender. 1Male White/Lavender Pearly and one Ice/Royal needing 2 more of those now, hopefully White/Lavender for one of the females and I have that Ice/Lavender one I could probably use as a one of those.

I need 2 sky dancers so my sky male will do and I need a Female like it with white wings.
Silfy and a White/Lavender to be her mate will be Spirals. Needing 1 more pair of those.

I don&#039;t even want to think about how i need ridgeback and snappers.. I don&#039;t even think I want them! BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE LAIR I MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE PAIR OF EACH.

I&#039;m so impatient.. A few of my Dragons are about to be ready to mate. ._. So close!
I&#039;ll buy as many White/Lavender babies as you pop out <3

I do want him but I just don&#039;t need him and if I buy things I don&#039;t need I&#039;ll end up having space issues too XD
The lighting eyes make him beautiful too.

I just turned my last bought White/Lavender baby into a Wild claw, Done with that. 2x Pairs of Wildies. 3 of them White/Lavender. 1Male White/Lavender Pearly and one Ice/Royal needing 2 more of those now, hopefully White/Lavender for one of the females and I have that Ice/Lavender one I could probably use as a one of those.

I need 2 sky dancers so my sky male will do and I need a Female like it with white wings.
Silfy and a White/Lavender to be her mate will be Spirals. Needing 1 more pair of those.

I don&#039;t even want to think about how i need ridgeback and snappers.. I don&#039;t even think I want them! BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE LAIR I MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE PAIR OF EACH.

I&#039;m so impatient.. A few of my Dragons are about to be ready to mate. ._. So close!
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16