Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 708 709
There aren't any dragon skirts, I think some nice long elegant skirts would be a good base to cover and widely applicable. Especially if it was green *cough*.
There aren't any dragon skirts, I think some nice long elegant skirts would be a good base to cover and widely applicable. Especially if it was green *cough*.
Pjs????????
Pjs????????
Just gonna post this as a suggestion here since custom apparel may never be a thing. I'd really like to see hairstyles! Perhaps in colours matching the dragon's colour options. I was playing around with what I'd like my dragon to look like and came up with this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/96YnLjC.png[/img]
Just gonna post this as a suggestion here since custom apparel may never be a thing.

I'd really like to see hairstyles! Perhaps in colours matching the dragon's colour options.
I was playing around with what I'd like my dragon to look like and came up with this:
96YnLjC.png
2aDAbvR.pngVIKWtAP.png F72yFJK.png aaAgk15.pngO8KavVf.png
[quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-10 08:09:05"][quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-09 08:25:41"][quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-08 21:15:42"]A few things: [b]Mage items![/b] including but not limited to [LIST] [*]more hats [*]wands [*]runes [*]casting sigils [*]spell circles [*]books, floating or stacked or just holding [*]vials of liquids or potions [*]herb bundles [*]a cauldron or a mortar and pestle [*]spell scrolls (or just reading scrolls in general) [*]magic sparkles [/LIST] [b]More fancy apparel![/b] separate pieces for [LIST] [*]bow ties [*]vests [*]regular ties, neat and messily knotted [*]wrist cuffs [*]suit jackets [/LIST] (i really want to be able to mix and match jackets, vests, and ties) [b]Misc![/b] [LIST] [*]i dunno i think i feel like I want claws. Like vicious sharp claws for every breed. I know ridgies already got some gnarly toe things happening but I think other breeds would look hardcore with some super long and sharp battle claws [*]big swooshy capes, more action oriented than the current ones, also lighter [*]lace jewelry. i need my ladies to be classy and frilly. colors in black, white and ivory i think. also maybe pink and pastel blue. who knows. theres lots of colors. [*]more feathered wing colors. pastel blue. dark green. hilighter yellow. yes. [/LIST][/quote] Lets ask for more things. [b]Gloves![/b] [LIST] [*]something to match the spats and waistcoats [*]half gloves that only cover the hand [*]full elbow gloves [*]fighting gloves or driving gloves (of course for aesthetic, unless dragons suddenly drive fast and furious) [*]big fluffy arm warmer gloves (but not furry!) [*]perhaps cable knit [*]gloves like the metallurgists forge tools gear (is that the right name?) [*]leg warmers too because they're adorable [/LIST] [b]More Misc![/b] [LIST] [*]more bow colors, especially pastels [*]more prominent wing piercings/jewelry [*]christmas hats!!!!! [/LIST][/quote] [b]MORE MORE THINGS![/b] [LIST] [*]Warrior weapons. More swords and stuff, maybe an axe or two. Belt daggers? Why not. Imagine getting stabbed by a wildclaw. Terrifying. [*]More tail accessories besides armor [*]Aviator hats! We have steampunk goggles but I would like ear flappy hats [*]Backpacks! First aid kits too. I would love to see lil medic dragons. [*]Dominance flags! [*]Flags in general. Pride flags would be great. [/LIST][/quote] Sorry for this spam, I just keep having more ideas (I'm thinking about my OC's) [LIST] [*]Leather jackets [*]More patterns for pants [*]A spat or shoe reminiscent of combat boots? [*]Science lab goggles [*]I support the suggestion of different hood shapes [*]A bouquet instead of a single flower [*]Little fruits on top of heads maybe like cherries or strawberries for all those sweets themed dragons? [*]Perhaps beaded jewelry [/LIST] Thank you for reading my suggestions and I promise to not repost with more and clog up the board :)
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-10 08:09:05:
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-09 08:25:41:
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-08 21:15:42:
A few things:
Mage items!
including but not limited to
  • more hats
  • wands
  • runes
  • casting sigils
  • spell circles
  • books, floating or stacked or just holding
  • vials of liquids or potions
  • herb bundles
  • a cauldron or a mortar and pestle
  • spell scrolls (or just reading scrolls in general)
  • magic sparkles

More fancy apparel!
separate pieces for
  • bow ties
  • vests
  • regular ties, neat and messily knotted
  • wrist cuffs
  • suit jackets
(i really want to be able to mix and match jackets, vests, and ties)

Misc!
  • i dunno i think i feel like I want claws. Like vicious sharp claws for every breed. I know ridgies already got some gnarly toe things happening but I think other breeds would look hardcore with some super long and sharp battle claws
  • big swooshy capes, more action oriented than the current ones, also lighter
  • lace jewelry. i need my ladies to be classy and frilly. colors in black, white and ivory i think. also maybe pink and pastel blue. who knows. theres lots of colors.
  • more feathered wing colors. pastel blue. dark green. hilighter yellow. yes.

Lets ask for more things.
Gloves!
  • something to match the spats and waistcoats
  • half gloves that only cover the hand
  • full elbow gloves
  • fighting gloves or driving gloves (of course for aesthetic, unless dragons suddenly drive fast and furious)
  • big fluffy arm warmer gloves (but not furry!)
  • perhaps cable knit
  • gloves like the metallurgists forge tools gear (is that the right name?)
  • leg warmers too because they're adorable

More Misc!
  • more bow colors, especially pastels
  • more prominent wing piercings/jewelry
  • christmas hats!!!!!

MORE MORE THINGS!
  • Warrior weapons. More swords and stuff, maybe an axe or two. Belt daggers? Why not. Imagine getting stabbed by a wildclaw. Terrifying.
  • More tail accessories besides armor
  • Aviator hats! We have steampunk goggles but I would like ear flappy hats
  • Backpacks! First aid kits too. I would love to see lil medic dragons.
  • Dominance flags!
  • Flags in general. Pride flags would be great.
Sorry for this spam, I just keep having more ideas (I'm thinking about my OC's)
  • Leather jackets
  • More patterns for pants
  • A spat or shoe reminiscent of combat boots?
  • Science lab goggles
  • I support the suggestion of different hood shapes
  • A bouquet instead of a single flower
  • Little fruits on top of heads maybe like cherries or strawberries for all those sweets themed dragons?
  • Perhaps beaded jewelry

Thank you for reading my suggestions and I promise to not repost with more and clog up the board :)
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
I'd like a recolor of the waistcoat/top hat/spats (and maybe some slacks now with dragonpants?) done up in gold. All fancy. Think Moist von Lipwig from Discworld. [img]http://ultravioletcostumes.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/2/10223007/1203821.jpg[/img]
I'd like a recolor of the waistcoat/top hat/spats (and maybe some slacks now with dragonpants?) done up in gold. All fancy. Think Moist von Lipwig from Discworld.

1203821.jpg
I'd like hats to be resized based on breed. No more eye covering.
I'd like hats to be resized based on breed. No more eye covering.
Hc7eOxw.gif
Leg and wrist warmers.
They can be part of the flair set (as in the flair scarves) so would share the colors.
And maybe a cute floppy hat as well
Leg and wrist warmers.
They can be part of the flair set (as in the flair scarves) so would share the colors.
And maybe a cute floppy hat as well
LFsimple.png
20hrs ahead of FR time
We need something to replace the old armour tail piece. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3476711][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34768/3476711_350.png[/img][/url] Seriously, the new things aren't even cuffs. I want cuffs again. -.-
We need something to replace the old armour tail piece.

3476711_350.png

Seriously, the new things aren't even cuffs. I want cuffs again. -.-
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I pine for cravats!

They'd look smashing with Ren shirts or even alone, and the existence of the Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief suggests they'd be less work than a lot of other new items, since you could use those as a rough template for fit/etc.
I pine for cravats!

They'd look smashing with Ren shirts or even alone, and the existence of the Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief suggests they'd be less work than a lot of other new items, since you could use those as a rough template for fit/etc.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
Now that we have an awesome update on old armors, I'd love to get some re-colors of them (the revamped versions of course)!

For example, darksteel (there are jewelry like that on site, so it could use the same name?), which would be blackish/ dark steel. There are dark/black armors on site but they are all massive spiky things that do not fit the more slim and agile fighters out there.

Could also make pearly armor (similar to pearly jewellery) to go with it for all the shining fabulous dergs out there. :D
Now that we have an awesome update on old armors, I'd love to get some re-colors of them (the revamped versions of course)!

For example, darksteel (there are jewelry like that on site, so it could use the same name?), which would be blackish/ dark steel. There are dark/black armors on site but they are all massive spiky things that do not fit the more slim and agile fighters out there.

Could also make pearly armor (similar to pearly jewellery) to go with it for all the shining fabulous dergs out there. :D
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 708 709