Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp Always Expired??
In my entire time on FR (granted not that long, but a significant portion of the year), I think I've seen Swipp actually open to trading a total of two times. I've tried at all hours of the day and night, and the items that can be traded change, but I can never trade for them.

On a similar note, is there supposed to be something telling you when the next trade will open up? Because I've never seen one, and it would be useful, or else a list somewhere of the times when Swipp resets and opens up again.

I have just tried deleting all cookies, and still no deal. And it has to be impossible that every time I check it's expired, though that's why I've been searching for a list of times when he's open, to no avail.
In my entire time on FR (granted not that long, but a significant portion of the year), I think I've seen Swipp actually open to trading a total of two times. I've tried at all hours of the day and night, and the items that can be traded change, but I can never trade for them.

On a similar note, is there supposed to be something telling you when the next trade will open up? Because I've never seen one, and it would be useful, or else a list somewhere of the times when Swipp resets and opens up again.

I have just tried deleting all cookies, and still no deal. And it has to be impossible that every time I check it's expired, though that's why I've been searching for a list of times when he's open, to no avail.
@Witchydigit

What does the screen look like when you go to see Swipp? I've never seen an 'expired' trade before, just trades I didn't have the items to complete.

Also Swipp gets a new trade every two hours, all day long.
@Witchydigit

What does the screen look like when you go to see Swipp? I've never seen an 'expired' trade before, just trades I didn't have the items to complete.

Also Swipp gets a new trade every two hours, all day long.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/95abaa2d45ae51263f36356d56c400ee/tumblr_neunuavEMz1ri4njwo1_r1_1280.png[/img] Screenshot taken a few minutes ago. It's like this every single time, just with different items.
tumblr_neunuavEMz1ri4njwo1_r1_1280.png

Screenshot taken a few minutes ago. It's like this every single time, just with different items.
@Witchydigit

As odd as this might sound, check to make sure that your /computer's/ clock has the correct time and timezone for your location. I've heard that this fixes this issue.
@Witchydigit

As odd as this might sound, check to make sure that your /computer's/ clock has the correct time and timezone for your location. I've heard that this fixes this issue.
That's very odd! I wasn't even aware my computer was set to the wrong time zone, thank you!
That's very odd! I wasn't even aware my computer was set to the wrong time zone, thank you!
@Witchydigit

You're welcome! :D
@Witchydigit

You're welcome! :D