Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uhhmm is it just me or..
1 2
[quote name="Greenzaku" date="2014-11-09 02:27:40"]Kinda feeling like the flight has been let down a fair bit lately. We had an unfed, black box avatar Earthshaker for months before all deities were fed and unglitched, then we had all new accounts that did not select a flight get lumped into ours (so we don't know our true flight size), and now this.[/quote] (Not a Pebble, but I agree with this.)
Greenzaku wrote on 2014-11-09 02:27:40:
Kinda feeling like the flight has been let down a fair bit lately. We had an unfed, black box avatar Earthshaker for months before all deities were fed and unglitched, then we had all new accounts that did not select a flight get lumped into ours (so we don't know our true flight size), and now this.

(Not a Pebble, but I agree with this.)
1009gIL.png
It would be what, rockbreaker ceremony? Ya I was wondering the same thing..... >.>
It would be what, rockbreaker ceremony? Ya I was wondering the same thing..... >.>
fAtGWhQ.gif
I'm going to ping @Undel cause she usually does the threads and I feel like she'd know. I was just wondering about this today.
I'm going to ping @Undel cause she usually does the threads and I feel like she'd know. I was just wondering about this today.
hu72dVR.png
was about to make this exact thread :( I was excited for rocky accents! ;_; where is thread!
was about to make this exact thread :( I was excited for rocky accents! ;_; where is thread!
Frankly, this is embarrassing.
Frankly, this is embarrassing.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Undel hasn't posted anything since the 4th. Xhaz hasn't posted since the end of last month.

I think we might have bigger issues on the Admin's end than just a missing thread...
Undel hasn't posted anything since the 4th. Xhaz hasn't posted since the end of last month.

I think we might have bigger issues on the Admin's end than just a missing thread...
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
I was wondering that too. I'd love to see the entries :/
I hope everything is like, alright.
I was wondering that too. I'd love to see the entries :/
I hope everything is like, alright.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Yeah im just like did the admins disappear lol.
Yeah im just like did the admins disappear lol.
admins hate the earth flight -- that must be it. ;( poor earth - i love you tho
admins hate the earth flight -- that must be it. ;( poor earth - i love you tho
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
1 2