Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted and the Fallen [OOC]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92
@Barnaby Haha some of as are getting kind of busy this time around so the threads can seem pretty slow/dead.
@Barnaby Haha some of as are getting kind of busy this time around so the threads can seem pretty slow/dead.
@Yagyuu @Ezraylia @Charingo @ketzel99 @azylumin

Does it seem like Cadeyrn's personality is going all over the place? It seems like that to me.
@Yagyuu @Ezraylia @Charingo @ketzel99 @azylumin

Does it seem like Cadeyrn's personality is going all over the place? It seems like that to me.
@Yagyuu @ketzel99 @zeedikay @Kadrim @RxKx @Xoti @Grizabella @alagasianflame @Azylumin @Ezraylia

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting. School has been stressing me out this week but I will reply today so can someone catch me up on what I missed?
@Yagyuu @ketzel99 @zeedikay @Kadrim @RxKx @Xoti @Grizabella @alagasianflame @Azylumin @Ezraylia

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting. School has been stressing me out this week but I will reply today so can someone catch me up on what I missed?
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@actualwendigo

well basically the group has moved to a ravine thats blocked by some trees to spend the night. cane is out hunting and i think most of the others are gathering food. my dragon and caderyn, came in contact with the two female dragons who were not with the initial group. they came over because they saw smoke coming from there. (which was from when cane tried to light a fire)
also theres a new hatchling in the group named pastel who's playing around with caderyn.
those are the basics as i understand them.

@zeedikay

and maybe a little~ could be he's a tad overstimulated. so many things happening all at once he doesn't know what to concentrate on. ^^;
@actualwendigo

well basically the group has moved to a ravine thats blocked by some trees to spend the night. cane is out hunting and i think most of the others are gathering food. my dragon and caderyn, came in contact with the two female dragons who were not with the initial group. they came over because they saw smoke coming from there. (which was from when cane tried to light a fire)
also theres a new hatchling in the group named pastel who's playing around with caderyn.
those are the basics as i understand them.

@zeedikay

and maybe a little~ could be he's a tad overstimulated. so many things happening all at once he doesn't know what to concentrate on. ^^;
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
@Ketzel99
It's probably that though. But even though I sort of play him out as somebody who doesn't have a clear idea who they are (and is posing as an out reach ideal), I feel like I should know who he is.
@Ketzel99
It's probably that though. But even though I sort of play him out as somebody who doesn't have a clear idea who they are (and is posing as an out reach ideal), I feel like I should know who he is.
@zeedikay
hmm... well from my impression he seems like someone who tries to act really tough and have people admire him for it, but also he gets easily flustered. does that sound right at all?
@zeedikay
hmm... well from my impression he seems like someone who tries to act really tough and have people admire him for it, but also he gets easily flustered. does that sound right at all?
@ketzel99
That seems pretty actuate so far. I'm trying to see if there's more to him though.
@ketzel99
That seems pretty actuate so far. I'm trying to see if there's more to him though.
@zeedikay

maybe it'd be fun to explore why he acts the way he does? like the relationship he had with his old gang and how it affected him. or why he has trouble talking to people easily? if you iron out how me interacted with people when he was growing up it might be easier to predict how he's going to react around others.
@zeedikay

maybe it'd be fun to explore why he acts the way he does? like the relationship he had with his old gang and how it affected him. or why he has trouble talking to people easily? if you iron out how me interacted with people when he was growing up it might be easier to predict how he's going to react around others.
@ketzel99
I might try that! It'll probably be outside of the rp though, because I'm not seeing how I'd be fit it in. I did figure out that he would have been the muscle of the group.
@ketzel99
I might try that! It'll probably be outside of the rp though, because I'm not seeing how I'd be fit it in. I did figure out that he would have been the muscle of the group.
@Zeedikay The way I see him, he's someone trying to pretend to be something he's not and gets lost in the role he's trying to play.

Now that he's being knocked down a few pegs with his ego is broken and he's having a hard time trying to deal with it.

Which ends up with him being caught between how he really is and who he wants to be. He might possibly end up having a breakdown if he keeps it up.

So to me he's not really "all over the place" as you say.
@Zeedikay The way I see him, he's someone trying to pretend to be something he's not and gets lost in the role he's trying to play.

Now that he's being knocked down a few pegs with his ego is broken and he's having a hard time trying to deal with it.

Which ends up with him being caught between how he really is and who he wants to be. He might possibly end up having a breakdown if he keeps it up.

So to me he's not really "all over the place" as you say.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92