Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3
@Sjha
if i haven't found anyone for a light nest by tomorrow, i'll message you then. thank you for the offer and good luck with the eggs!
@Sjha
if i haven't found anyone for a light nest by tomorrow, i'll message you then. thank you for the offer and good luck with the eggs!
5DQvw5Y.png
@Rowe I have an Earth nest open! I usually just ask for enough food to feed your dragons for their stay, no other fees.
@Rowe I have an Earth nest open! I usually just ask for enough food to feed your dragons for their stay, no other fees.
@Circade
all right by me! i'll send noah and jude over and pm you the food points to cover their stay. thank you!
@Circade
all right by me! i'll send noah and jude over and pm you the food points to cover their stay. thank you!
5DQvw5Y.png
@Rowe Okay, that works for me, and then I'll let you know how many eggs they have once I get them c:
@Rowe Okay, that works for me, and then I'll let you know how many eggs they have once I get them c:
list updated, still in need of more nests!
list updated, still in need of more nests!
5DQvw5Y.png
@Rowe

I've got a light nest you're welcome to, no charge =D
@Rowe

I've got a light nest you're welcome to, no charge =D
@Buggaboo
excellent! i'll send hitori and saisei right on over then.

@Sjha
i've got a light nest arranged now, but thank you for your earlier offer.
@Buggaboo
excellent! i'll send hitori and saisei right on over then.

@Sjha
i've got a light nest arranged now, but thank you for your earlier offer.
5DQvw5Y.png
@Rowe [quote]Hitori and Saisei are now the proud parents of 3 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.[/quote]
@Rowe
Quote:
Hitori and Saisei are now the proud parents of 3 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.
@Buggaboo
very good! fingers crossed for getting what i need out of them. thank you for breeding them for me.
@Buggaboo
very good! fingers crossed for getting what i need out of them. thank you for breeding them for me.
5DQvw5Y.png
@Rowe
I will have 1 lightning nest open tomorrow & 2 more nests open in 3 days. I have no charge. :)
@Rowe
I will have 1 lightning nest open tomorrow & 2 more nests open in 3 days. I have no charge. :)
-2 hours behind FR time.
1 2 3