Tertiary Color: Lavender-Sky

@Gwennafran Topaz(m)
@Menzpy Lee(m)

with one of the following:

@LuxLucy Morea(f)
@UmbraChaosDragon Aigana(f)
@Garou Jam(f)
@littledragon Lyune(f)

would you guys be willing to breed together for me in a water, shadow, or arcance nest? I've never done anything like this before, so idk how pricing would work

If you have anything purpley/blue thats
crystal/stripes or shimmer/underbelly or gembond or circuit
*and you're willing to breed*
post here ^_^

People willing to:
ACWN: Brightreef / f / coatl/ teal crystal / splash shimmer / ice smoke
The Goal:
Female Fae

Primary Gene: Crystal
Secondary Gene: Current or Stripes
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Primary Color: Mulberry, Lavender, Purple, Storm, or Sky
Secondary Color: Lavender-Sky
Tertiary Color: Lavender-Sky

@Gwennafran Topaz(m)
@Menzpy Lee(m)

with one of the following:

@LuxLucy Morea(f)
@UmbraChaosDragon Aigana(f)
@Garou Jam(f)
@littledragon Lyune(f)

would you guys be willing to breed together for me in a water, shadow, or arcance nest? I've never done anything like this before, so idk how pricing would work

If you have anything purpley/blue thats
crystal/stripes or shimmer/underbelly or gembond or circuit
*and you're willing to breed*
post here ^_^

People willing to:
ACWN: Brightreef / f / coatl/ teal crystal / splash shimmer / ice smoke
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
bump
bump
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@RoyalGryphon @Yoruko @KayzioMau @SabrinaSols @WillowRose @EclecticDragon @ACWN @Coltshot1 @Tamanthajayne @izfet @eightOwls

sorry for bothering you guys, just figured I'd ping you again as my goal has changed slightly and now I'm just looking for breeding pair, not trying to buy an already hatched one ^_^
@RoyalGryphon @Yoruko @KayzioMau @SabrinaSols @WillowRose @EclecticDragon @ACWN @Coltshot1 @Tamanthajayne @izfet @eightOwls

sorry for bothering you guys, just figured I'd ping you again as my goal has changed slightly and now I'm just looking for breeding pair, not trying to buy an already hatched one ^_^
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
*looks around, SO confused*
*looks around, SO confused*
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN you have a crystal dragon(s) that I think is pretty and is purple/blue; I'm basically asking to stud out dragons except I'm not using any of my own, I want to breed 2 other people together and I'm interested in the hatchlings. If any of you are willing to do this, we can go into pricing and logistics. First I'd like to know who's interested though
@ACWN you have a crystal dragon(s) that I think is pretty and is purple/blue; I'm basically asking to stud out dragons except I'm not using any of my own, I want to breed 2 other people together and I'm interested in the hatchlings. If any of you are willing to do this, we can go into pricing and logistics. First I'd like to know who's interested though
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
OH. Heh. Uh... well, its going to be a bit before Brightreef's mate is RTB with her, so I could offer her, but I think shes out of the range you're after...

Unless you mean Midnighteclipse?
OH. Heh. Uh... well, its going to be a bit before Brightreef's mate is RTB with her, so I could offer her, but I think shes out of the range you're after...

Unless you mean Midnighteclipse?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Nightstone, Midnighteclipse, or Brightreef
@ACWN Nightstone, Midnighteclipse, or Brightreef
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
Brightreef would be the only one I could spare.
Brightreef would be the only one I could spare.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN okay, I'll let you know if anyone replies who could make a good match with her
@ACWN okay, I'll let you know if anyone replies who could make a good match with her
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
K! Good luck :) My imp will be up for sale until he matures or someone buys him in case you change your mind.
K! Good luck :) My imp will be up for sale until he matures or someone buys him in case you change your mind.