Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your "business"?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm definitely a coli grinder/breeder, but if I had more free time I would like to open an art shop eventually. I'm not actually very good at consistently coli grinding or selling hatchlings so if I actually wanted to earn more I would do it with art.
I'm definitely a coli grinder/breeder, but if I had more free time I would like to open an art shop eventually. I'm not actually very good at consistently coli grinding or selling hatchlings so if I actually wanted to earn more I would do it with art.
coli grind/breeder

i used to be only a dragon breeder but lately ive gotten addicted to the coliseum ha
coli grind/breeder

i used to be only a dragon breeder but lately ive gotten addicted to the coliseum ha
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Art shop (which isn't doing to hot at the moment and isn't my main source of income) and I also sell everything I don't need.
(I like drawing and doing art. The treasure is a nice side effect.)
Art shop (which isn't doing to hot at the moment and isn't my main source of income) and I also sell everything I don't need.
(I like drawing and doing art. The treasure is a nice side effect.)
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I just slowly save money from selling/exalting hatchlings and opening chests, and selling whatever familiars I get that I already have to the market.
I just slowly save money from selling/exalting hatchlings and opening chests, and selling whatever familiars I get that I already have to the market.
30hyjbd.png ~...Kimi wa Shiroi Tsuki...~
Coli grind/dragon training
Coli grind/dragon training
064.gifbd0rZeK.png
I art and exalt dragons. Seems nicely profittable so far!
I art and exalt dragons. Seems nicely profittable so far!
BfF5Kjb.png
Exalter and that's about it.
Exalter and that's about it.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
I hoard and sell.
I hoard and sell.
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Sniper with a side of hoarding swipp and other valuable items. I'd like to use the coliseum more but I don't really have the focus nor do I have as much time as I'd like for it anymore.
Sniper with a side of hoarding swipp and other valuable items. I'd like to use the coliseum more but I don't really have the focus nor do I have as much time as I'd like for it anymore.
Coli grinding mostly.

@Esterie

Could you tell me your strategy for Shock Switch? I think I'm pretty good at it and I'd like to be able to max my streak in an hour, as you do.
Coli grinding mostly.

@Esterie

Could you tell me your strategy for Shock Switch? I think I'm pretty good at it and I'd like to be able to max my streak in an hour, as you do.
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13