Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Aqua G1 F Ice ENDED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Alxamei Could you give me a ping during the last day or so? :) I don't have enough time to go back and forth with bidding all week so I'll hang around the last day. Thanks!!
@Alxamei Could you give me a ping during the last day or so? :) I don't have enough time to go back and forth with bidding all week so I'll hang around the last day. Thanks!!
b9aWflB.png
@HiddenMica

*Grabby hands*

Skycat... QQ

@Fuyumi

Sure! Can I just ping you 20-22ish hours before it ends?
@HiddenMica

*Grabby hands*

Skycat... QQ

@Fuyumi

Sure! Can I just ping you 20-22ish hours before it ends?
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
XD MINE!
Seriously She will never ever leave Meila... Though that accent you can buy off me if ya want. XD
@Alxamei
XD MINE!
Seriously She will never ever leave Meila... Though that accent you can buy off me if ya want. XD
@HiddenMica

Naw, I just am always really annoyed that I never was informed of the kick starter and didn't get the chance to pay $10 for one QQ
@HiddenMica

Naw, I just am always really annoyed that I never was informed of the kick starter and didn't get the chance to pay $10 for one QQ
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
No one I know was informed. >_>
I just stumbled on it while stalking Undel's art. XD She's one of my all time favorite artists. In fact this is my first ever pet game and I play it entirely because of her and my love of her art. I am desperately hoping that some day she might make a familiar out of the little flying birdy frogs that I love so much and have saved as my background on almost every computer I have ever owned. XD
@Alxamei
No one I know was informed. >_>
I just stumbled on it while stalking Undel's art. XD She's one of my all time favorite artists. In fact this is my first ever pet game and I play it entirely because of her and my love of her art. I am desperately hoping that some day she might make a familiar out of the little flying birdy frogs that I love so much and have saved as my background on almost every computer I have ever owned. XD
@HiddenMica

O.O

Wow! That's really cool. I feel like if I had a time machine I probably go back in time and donate to the kick starter and get all the familiars at the very least. Like, that is my only interest in getting a time machine. xD
@HiddenMica

O.O

Wow! That's really cool. I feel like if I had a time machine I probably go back in time and donate to the kick starter and get all the familiars at the very least. Like, that is my only interest in getting a time machine. xD
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
I truly wish I had donated enough to get four imperial scrolls. Otherwise I am quite happy with what I got. :3
@Alxamei
I truly wish I had donated enough to get four imperial scrolls. Otherwise I am quite happy with what I got. :3
@HiddenMica

I really wanna see a gen1 imp. If I had one, I might've saved it for a gen1 like this girl, although I highly pref the male imps.
@HiddenMica

I really wanna see a gen1 imp. If I had one, I might've saved it for a gen1 like this girl, although I highly pref the male imps.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
:points at Meila again:
:D
She's number 2254. She is my babe. Shush is my random starter dragon. He had crappy colors though and this was pre-scatter scrolls so I didn't want to give him an imp scroll. >_>
@Alxamei
:points at Meila again:
:D
She's number 2254. She is my babe. Shush is my random starter dragon. He had crappy colors though and this was pre-scatter scrolls so I didn't want to give him an imp scroll. >_>
@HiddenMica

O.O

Early dragons....

She's beautiful! :D
@HiddenMica

O.O

Early dragons....

She's beautiful! :D
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15