Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51
Just chiming in that I'm nearly two weeks overdue for Diversity, and between a few days and three weeks for all of the treasure achievements.

It's sort of a relief to see that I'm not the only one.
Just chiming in that I'm nearly two weeks overdue for Diversity, and between a few days and three weeks for all of the treasure achievements.

It's sort of a relief to see that I'm not the only one.
I've had the means of getting the Checkmate achievement almost since I joined onOct 13th. I've read about how it lags so I've waited, tried transferring to my vault for awhile then back, I know I have the correct amounts of 8-8-2-2-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1 so that isn't the problem the achievement just refuses to go through.
I've had the means of getting the Checkmate achievement almost since I joined onOct 13th. I've read about how it lags so I've waited, tried transferring to my vault for awhile then back, I know I have the correct amounts of 8-8-2-2-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1 so that isn't the problem the achievement just refuses to go through.
Sq5jQxZ.pngmf5A2ah.png
I have 109821 treasure yet the treasure Achievements have not triggered at all. I have been on FL since the registration opened, I have read that it takes a while for them to detect it and it will come eventually...but its been a month so far?
Just wanted to pop by and say that in case anybody else is having the problem too, I thought I was going crazy ahah
I have 109821 treasure yet the treasure Achievements have not triggered at all. I have been on FL since the registration opened, I have read that it takes a while for them to detect it and it will come eventually...but its been a month so far?
Just wanted to pop by and say that in case anybody else is having the problem too, I thought I was going crazy ahah
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
It's been two weeks and my achievement for the deity dolls hasn't validated yet. Same thing happened with the chess set and runestones.
It's been two weeks and my achievement for the deity dolls hasn't validated yet. Same thing happened with the chess set and runestones.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
I'm also experiencing a delay in the "Embracing Diversity" achievement. I've had a Mirror in my lair for a week (she was the last type that I needed) and the achievement has not unlocked for me.
I'm also experiencing a delay in the "Embracing Diversity" achievement. I've had a Mirror in my lair for a week (she was the last type that I needed) and the achievement has not unlocked for me.
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
For most of yesterday my Bestiary count was correct on all pages and now it's showing 59 on some?? Which makes no sense and I've got no idea where it's coming from, as before the number used to reflect how many familiars were in my hoard without counting the vaulted ones.

Also somewhat related but my treasure count has been wildly fluctuating and taking several minutes to show properly on all pages, and has been for about two weeks now.

I'm using chrome, cleared my cache etc. This is getting a little bit irritating. :\
For most of yesterday my Bestiary count was correct on all pages and now it's showing 59 on some?? Which makes no sense and I've got no idea where it's coming from, as before the number used to reflect how many familiars were in my hoard without counting the vaulted ones.

Also somewhat related but my treasure count has been wildly fluctuating and taking several minutes to show properly on all pages, and has been for about two weeks now.

I'm using chrome, cleared my cache etc. This is getting a little bit irritating. :\
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
I had recently earned the achievement "Level 10 - 10 Dragons" yet I received no points for it; and like many others here, my familiar count is suffering as well.
I had recently earned the achievement "Level 10 - 10 Dragons" yet I received no points for it; and like many others here, my familiar count is suffering as well.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Just chiming in that my Checkmate Achievement isn't showing up. I've had the pieces for days.
Just chiming in that my Checkmate Achievement isn't showing up. I've had the pieces for days.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
I am currently missing my Checkmate achievement.
I am currently missing my Checkmate achievement.
34xf4wg.jpg
my bestiary count is normal and my treasure count isn't doing anything weird. but i gain all my achievements late. the treasure achievements were earned backward when it finally caught up (200,000, then 100,000, 50,000, etc.) and those achievements, among some others (familiar friends, quite the collection, and brawler) were triggered all at once when my first clutch of dragons hatched.

I'm not really sure if we get rewarded points for every achievement, but I haven't gained any from becoming friends with users recently. I also don't know if there are any more anymore achievements for treasure amount or bestiary number, but I certainly haven't received any more of those, if it matters, even with 17 in my bestiary and earning well over 300,000. one thing I know for sure that I should have by now is embracing diversity, because it's been at least a week since I finally added my first tundra and guardian dragons.
the only points I've been awarded since the last time the achievements all abruptly caught up were for hatching dragons with certain genes.

dunno if this helps but I'm glad this thread is a thing
my bestiary count is normal and my treasure count isn't doing anything weird. but i gain all my achievements late. the treasure achievements were earned backward when it finally caught up (200,000, then 100,000, 50,000, etc.) and those achievements, among some others (familiar friends, quite the collection, and brawler) were triggered all at once when my first clutch of dragons hatched.

I'm not really sure if we get rewarded points for every achievement, but I haven't gained any from becoming friends with users recently. I also don't know if there are any more anymore achievements for treasure amount or bestiary number, but I certainly haven't received any more of those, if it matters, even with 17 in my bestiary and earning well over 300,000. one thing I know for sure that I should have by now is embracing diversity, because it's been at least a week since I finally added my first tundra and guardian dragons.
the only points I've been awarded since the last time the achievements all abruptly caught up were for hatching dragons with certain genes.

dunno if this helps but I'm glad this thread is a thing
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51