Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {CLOSED, Thank you so much!}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@hairlesslegs
Is the crystal guardian still available?
@hairlesslegs
Is the crystal guardian still available?
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
@Nyoma she is!! Send the cr and she's yours!
@Nyoma she is!! Send the cr and she's yours!
@hairlesslegs

Thank you! :)
@hairlesslegs

Thank you! :)
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
@Nyoma enjoy her!
@Nyoma enjoy her!
@hairlesslegs I'm back! :U

7510529 is perfect, oh my gosh. May I buy her? ;w; (Small update on the last guy I bought from you, his name is Orion and in 11 days he's going to have some beautiful babies of his own! :D)
@hairlesslegs I'm back! :U

7510529 is perfect, oh my gosh. May I buy her? ;w; (Small update on the last guy I bought from you, his name is Orion and in 11 days he's going to have some beautiful babies of his own! :D)
hk0zK67.gif
@Tiggerpup91 you may! Just send the cr my way. That's great to hear! Glad you're enjoying him and I'm happy that you've given him a good home. If you want, I have a pairings list on my clan page. If you want some hatchlings from a certain pair, I'd be glad to ping you!
@Tiggerpup91 you may! Just send the cr my way. That's great to hear! Glad you're enjoying him and I'm happy that you've given him a good home. If you want, I have a pairings list on my clan page. If you want some hatchlings from a certain pair, I'd be glad to ping you!
@hairlesslegs Yay! Thank you! :3 Now... to think of a name. xD; She's PERFECT for the future mate of my Polaris, so I kinda want a star-themed name for her, but something more colorful at the same time... Gah, naming my dergs is the hardest part of this whole site!

And I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm alright for now. ^^' I have too many dragons in my lair right now anyways... Will probably be down-sizing in the near future, once I've found permanent mates for all my permanent dragons. (This girl will be the permanent mate of Polaris! Yay!) Either way I am very grateful for the two dragons you've sold me and rest assured I will most likely be returning here every so often to see what other beauties you've got for sale. :D
@hairlesslegs Yay! Thank you! :3 Now... to think of a name. xD; She's PERFECT for the future mate of my Polaris, so I kinda want a star-themed name for her, but something more colorful at the same time... Gah, naming my dergs is the hardest part of this whole site!

And I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm alright for now. ^^' I have too many dragons in my lair right now anyways... Will probably be down-sizing in the near future, once I've found permanent mates for all my permanent dragons. (This girl will be the permanent mate of Polaris! Yay!) Either way I am very grateful for the two dragons you've sold me and rest assured I will most likely be returning here every so often to see what other beauties you've got for sale. :D
hk0zK67.gif
@hairlesslegs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7509975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75100/7509975_350.png[/img] [/url] ohhhh mannnn! please~
@hairlesslegs

7509975_350.png

ohhhh mannnn! please~
@hazyvibe hey welcome back! Send the cr and she's yours!!!
@hazyvibe hey welcome back! Send the cr and she's yours!!!
@hairlesslegs
Heh thanks :D!
@hairlesslegs
Heh thanks :D!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25