Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {CLOSED, Thank you so much!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@bauble I know isn't he gorgeous!? I would totally keep him but I already have a ton of Imp boys in my lair ahaha
That is perfectly fine! Just send me a cr and he's yours. :)
@bauble I know isn't he gorgeous!? I would totally keep him but I already have a ton of Imp boys in my lair ahaha
That is perfectly fine! Just send me a cr and he's yours. :)
@hairlesslegs I'd like the green and brown coatl if he's still available!
@hairlesslegs I'd like the green and brown coatl if he's still available!
@jakedean95 sure thing! just send me a cr for 5k and hes yours!!
@jakedean95 sure thing! just send me a cr for 5k and hes yours!!
Is the unnamed coatl female still available?
Is the unnamed coatl female still available?
iOadmp2.png
@hairlesslegs

Could I grab the two pearls and the adult guardian?
@hairlesslegs

Could I grab the two pearls and the adult guardian?
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
@hairlesslegs

I'd love the unamed Guardian Male #6880459, i'm new so i don't know how to send the treasure yet, but I'll work it out haha :)
@hairlesslegs

I'd love the unamed Guardian Male #6880459, i'm new so i don't know how to send the treasure yet, but I'll work it out haha :)
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0Lauren dont worry about it! I'll send it to you. Hope you like it here!
@Astro0Lauren dont worry about it! I'll send it to you. Hope you like it here!
@hairlesslegs
it wont let me accept the offer for some reason :/ I have enough room and everything so im not sure whats going wrong!
@hairlesslegs
it wont let me accept the offer for some reason :/ I have enough room and everything so im not sure whats going wrong!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
Is the forest/emerald/rose imperial male still available? I just joined today but thanks to the games I do have 5000 treasure!
Is the forest/emerald/rose imperial male still available? I just joined today but thanks to the games I do have 5000 treasure!
@Astro0Lauren
sometimes it's just picky. Why don't you try it from your end? Here's what you do: On the left side of the site, look down underneath shop. From there, you go down to Crossroads. click on that, and then its going to ask for a username. Type in mine. Then you can sort it out from there!

@Avialae yes he is! I'll send you a cr. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Astro0Lauren
sometimes it's just picky. Why don't you try it from your end? Here's what you do: On the left side of the site, look down underneath shop. From there, you go down to Crossroads. click on that, and then its going to ask for a username. Type in mine. Then you can sort it out from there!

@Avialae yes he is! I'll send you a cr. Welcome to Flight Rising!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25