Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lolita/Japanese fashion fans
1 2 3 4
OMGGG I am all about lolita fashion!! I have a huge, never-ending obsession with it! Over the summer I recently bought R-Series' Luna in the Sea JSK in navy! Just buying that dress alone made me want to get all the navy dresses (such a gorgeous color)!

That's the only dress I own, sadly (along with a single blouse, petticoat, shoes, socks, and headbow) ; w ; I still haven't had the chance to wear my coord anywhere. One day I hope to fill my entire wardrobe with lolita dresses!
OMGGG I am all about lolita fashion!! I have a huge, never-ending obsession with it! Over the summer I recently bought R-Series' Luna in the Sea JSK in navy! Just buying that dress alone made me want to get all the navy dresses (such a gorgeous color)!

That's the only dress I own, sadly (along with a single blouse, petticoat, shoes, socks, and headbow) ; w ; I still haven't had the chance to wear my coord anywhere. One day I hope to fill my entire wardrobe with lolita dresses!
@Chenna
Dat dress *-* /throws money
@Chenna
Dat dress *-* /throws money
@OpalWisteria I know right!?!! I instantly fell in love with that dress when it was announced and bought it on the first day :') (I am still broke since then)
@OpalWisteria I know right!?!! I instantly fell in love with that dress when it was announced and bought it on the first day :') (I am still broke since then)
@Chenna

I would love to see a picture of the coord!
@Chenna

I would love to see a picture of the coord!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Just wanted to say y'all are so darn cute. I like Lolita fashion, but alas, I am a broke college student with no sewing skills to speak of. I plan on buying dresses in the future though :)
Just wanted to say y'all are so darn cute. I like Lolita fashion, but alas, I am a broke college student with no sewing skills to speak of. I plan on buying dresses in the future though :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@OreoMilkShake

Here you go! Sorry about the bad quality though;;
Also I lied- that's a barrette and not a headbow, ahahaa
@OreoMilkShake

Here you go! Sorry about the bad quality though;;
Also I lied- that's a barrette and not a headbow, ahahaa
I really have always loved lolita and had someone who I am no longer friends with tell me I could never do it because it wouldn't be right on me. I'm out of a job at the moment, and it's really expensive, but I've been eyeballing some stuff on lacemarket, even if it is just more casual stuff that I could dress down with my normal clothes.
I really have always loved lolita and had someone who I am no longer friends with tell me I could never do it because it wouldn't be right on me. I'm out of a job at the moment, and it's really expensive, but I've been eyeballing some stuff on lacemarket, even if it is just more casual stuff that I could dress down with my normal clothes.
DD2iqkM.png
@Chenna

Awesome, I love it!
@Chenna

Awesome, I love it!
ahh i love lolita! i don't own any clothing though, since i consist on $16 a week of allowance OTL i really love OTT sweet though~
i really love fairy kei and decora too, that's kind of where my current style is right now (only much more tame.. i wanna get straight bangs soon to pile hairclips in!)
ahh i love lolita! i don't own any clothing though, since i consist on $16 a week of allowance OTL i really love OTT sweet though~
i really love fairy kei and decora too, that's kind of where my current style is right now (only much more tame.. i wanna get straight bangs soon to pile hairclips in!)
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
@lolisloth

I love decora. I'd love to see pics.
@lolisloth

I love decora. I'd love to see pics.
1 2 3 4