Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lolita/Japanese fashion fans
1 2 3 4
I agree with Opal, Taobao offers custom sized dresses, so I think you can find something in your size.
I agree with Opal, Taobao offers custom sized dresses, so I think you can find something in your size.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I've always wanted to try this fashion!

Of course, it's usually about the money that prevents me from getting one right away and I tend to be picky about the material. If I can find one that is not only cute, fits my size, and has the fabric that won't irritate my skin...then I'm golden :D

But for now, I just admire from afar while I save up on money >.>
I've always wanted to try this fashion!

Of course, it's usually about the money that prevents me from getting one right away and I tend to be picky about the material. If I can find one that is not only cute, fits my size, and has the fabric that won't irritate my skin...then I'm golden :D

But for now, I just admire from afar while I save up on money >.>
hu72dVR.png
@technobirdy

You can always try Bodyline, Taobao, or buying second hand without investing too much. I certainly can't afford a new brand dress right now, but I'd like to save up too.
@technobirdy

You can always try Bodyline, Taobao, or buying second hand without investing too much. I certainly can't afford a new brand dress right now, but I'd like to save up too.
As soon as I lose some weight I'm going to get my first dress. One of my mom's friends is going to handmake it for me, and she said she'll only charge me for the fabric! I really like steampunk too, so I'm going to get something in that style.
As soon as I lose some weight I'm going to get my first dress. One of my mom's friends is going to handmake it for me, and she said she'll only charge me for the fabric! I really like steampunk too, so I'm going to get something in that style.
@AmityWall

If you're a beginner you should consider one of the more traditional styles too!
@AmityWall

If you're a beginner you should consider one of the more traditional styles too!
I'm also thinking of trying to sew some dresses. I have an excess of fabric and nothing to do with it.
I'm also thinking of trying to sew some dresses. I have an excess of fabric and nothing to do with it.
Cora | She/Her | Writer, Artist, Nerd
@eloquentartistry

I'd love the see the results. Any idea for what style you'd like to do?
@eloquentartistry

I'd love the see the results. Any idea for what style you'd like to do?
I bought lolita items but my bodyline shirt popped a button because my boobs are too big ;_; I love the fashion but being larger has it's setbacks. I really want to wear and work on my coord but I can't wear my pieces so far together which makes it a little hard
I bought lolita items but my bodyline shirt popped a button because my boobs are too big ;_; I love the fashion but being larger has it's setbacks. I really want to wear and work on my coord but I can't wear my pieces so far together which makes it a little hard
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@momo1013

Have you tried looking at other retailers? I think stores like Fanplusfriend are more catered to westerners. Hope you can find a replacement!
@momo1013

Have you tried looking at other retailers? I think stores like Fanplusfriend are more catered to westerners. Hope you can find a replacement!
@oreomilkshake it's something that can easily be repaired, I just don't want to have to loose weight (boob) just to fit into this shirt, which I love anyways, or have to decide to spend another 50$ on a different shirt. I do know about fpf, I'm just iffy since I've seen some real low quality stuff there before
@oreomilkshake it's something that can easily be repaired, I just don't want to have to loose weight (boob) just to fit into this shirt, which I love anyways, or have to decide to spend another 50$ on a different shirt. I do know about fpf, I'm just iffy since I've seen some real low quality stuff there before
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
1 2 3 4