Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Ѽraffle~CLOSED- PG 81
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83
@snowy

Gosh darn it Snowy, had I known about this raffle sooner I would have paraded your adorable banner around for a week. ='D And donated things/dergs.

BUT IN THE MEAN TIME!! Could I dump 10 tickets into the gen1 bucket, pleasey squeeze?
@snowy

Gosh darn it Snowy, had I known about this raffle sooner I would have paraded your adorable banner around for a week. ='D And donated things/dergs.

BUT IN THE MEAN TIME!! Could I dump 10 tickets into the gen1 bucket, pleasey squeeze?
BuDq0ZK.gif
@snowy Thanks for clarifying! I'm sending some shrooms your way.

I'll be sending you 5, so including my free comment ticket, 6 tickets in bucket 4 and 6 tickets in bucket 6!
@snowy Thanks for clarifying! I'm sending some shrooms your way.

I'll be sending you 5, so including my free comment ticket, 6 tickets in bucket 4 and 6 tickets in bucket 6!
@Esinololly ahh i was thinking of pinging you & other friends but i didn't know if it would be awkward since i know you?? and i thought you might've seen me on tumblr idk. @cccloudyyy @zirranova

&everyone above this has been added
@Esinololly ahh i was thinking of pinging you & other friends but i didn't know if it would be awkward since i know you?? and i thought you might've seen me on tumblr idk. @cccloudyyy @zirranova

&everyone above this has been added
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Phhht, aaawwww. XD Hmm..I didn't see the tumblr post but to be fair I'm not nearly as active on there as I used to be. ='D But yeah holy crap real free to ping the crap out of me so that I can hoard your tickets.

IN ANY CASE, sending over the monies now! *slam dunks them into your messages*
@snowy

Phhht, aaawwww. XD Hmm..I didn't see the tumblr post but to be fair I'm not nearly as active on there as I used to be. ='D But yeah holy crap real free to ping the crap out of me so that I can hoard your tickets.

IN ANY CASE, sending over the monies now! *slam dunks them into your messages*
BuDq0ZK.gif
@snowy Beep beep! :D I reblogged the post on Tumblr, and I'm pinging @Kingjakemon~ That's 3 tickets I think! Thank you so much! This raffle is SUPER CUTE I love the pumpkins ;u;
@snowy Beep beep! :D I reblogged the post on Tumblr, and I'm pinging @Kingjakemon~ That's 3 tickets I think! Thank you so much! This raffle is SUPER CUTE I love the pumpkins ;u;
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@snowy I'll take one free ticket :)
@snowy I'll take one free ticket :)

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Snowy

I knew you were doing a raffle, but I was really only vaguely aware of it... derp

I would like to buy...
92 tickets with gold
2 tickets in gems

and...

50 Tickets for a stack of 10 white eared Humming Birds
150 Tickets for a stack of 10 Emerald Strikers

//Am I doing this right? My first raffle, heh//

EDIT: Just in for the General Prize pool, if you dun mind?
@Snowy

I knew you were doing a raffle, but I was really only vaguely aware of it... derp

I would like to buy...
92 tickets with gold
2 tickets in gems

and...

50 Tickets for a stack of 10 white eared Humming Birds
150 Tickets for a stack of 10 Emerald Strikers

//Am I doing this right? My first raffle, heh//

EDIT: Just in for the General Prize pool, if you dun mind?
@Snowy - I'd love to enter the raffle (for the general prize list please).
Sending 99 shrooms to you now!
@Snowy - I'd love to enter the raffle (for the general prize list please).
Sending 99 shrooms to you now!
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Snowy

Hello! I'ma new be who'd like to enter their general prize pool! I'm sending 2 white eared humming birds your way for 10 tickets :D
@Snowy

Hello! I'ma new be who'd like to enter their general prize pool! I'm sending 2 white eared humming birds your way for 10 tickets :D
@Esinololly well, i didn't post a lot other than reblogging it a few times so it's easy to miss with tumblr's tumblrness

@Dorufuu did you want them in the pumpkin bucket? was unsure

@KenseiKitsune yeah, if you don't want to be entered into any buckets. (i wasn't sure if you were still playing lol)

@Nerd @Battler @SpaceSquidz
which bucket do you like?

&all tickets for comments above this have been added. still going through messages
@Esinololly well, i didn't post a lot other than reblogging it a few times so it's easy to miss with tumblr's tumblrness

@Dorufuu did you want them in the pumpkin bucket? was unsure

@KenseiKitsune yeah, if you don't want to be entered into any buckets. (i wasn't sure if you were still playing lol)

@Nerd @Battler @SpaceSquidz
which bucket do you like?

&all tickets for comments above this have been added. still going through messages
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83