Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BUYING 30 FESTIVAL CURRENCY! PLEASE!
its the end of the festival and I need 30 more in order to get the last item! I will pay 12k for all! or 350 each!
its the end of the festival and I need 30 more in order to get the last item! I will pay 12k for all! or 350 each!
fcd0e5d.png
@ImmortalTrance I've got 30 Shrooms I can sell you. Ping me if you still need 'em!
@ImmortalTrance I've got 30 Shrooms I can sell you. Ping me if you still need 'em!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@twotone Hey thanks! Jut trade me and ill send.
@twotone Hey thanks! Jut trade me and ill send.
fcd0e5d.png
@twotone you there?
@twotone you there?
fcd0e5d.png
@ImmortalTrance

Do you still need them? I have some I can sell.
@ImmortalTrance

Do you still need them? I have some I can sell.
tumblr_n4r4wgjx9u1si6o9zo1_500.png
@Angelcat If they dont get back in around 30 mins would you be open?
@Angelcat If they dont get back in around 30 mins would you be open?
fcd0e5d.png
@ImmortalTrance

Yep :3
@ImmortalTrance

Yep :3
tumblr_n4r4wgjx9u1si6o9zo1_500.png
@Angelcat send whenever~but im going to dinner so it may take a bit but i will send!
@Angelcat send whenever~but im going to dinner so it may take a bit but i will send!
fcd0e5d.png
@ImmortalTrance Sorry about that... I got unexpectedly called to run an errand. I'll assume that the person above has filled your needs, but please let me know if you need more.
@ImmortalTrance Sorry about that... I got unexpectedly called to run an errand. I'll assume that the person above has filled your needs, but please let me know if you need more.
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |