Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 592 593
I got a Java and Flash Player redirect that looked exactly the same as each other- one redirect looked the same as those two and suggested I update my browser instead.
I was getting it every three-or-four clicks on the site.
Also enabled a mixture of Adblock programs and it seems to be catching it.

Really hoping the site admins don't just handwave this off and ignore it- I'd hate to have to start avoiding FR because of sketchy ads.
I got a Java and Flash Player redirect that looked exactly the same as each other- one redirect looked the same as those two and suggested I update my browser instead.
I was getting it every three-or-four clicks on the site.
Also enabled a mixture of Adblock programs and it seems to be catching it.

Really hoping the site admins don't just handwave this off and ignore it- I'd hate to have to start avoiding FR because of sketchy ads.
bHeX9bv.png
Also getting the Phising screen randomly just clicking on FR links.
Also getting the Phising screen randomly just clicking on FR links.
artthreadadvertisement.png
same here
same here
Redirect ads are not something we want on-site. I'm working on banning all the reported urls. If you notice any sort of landing page before the final url, please let us know. :-/
Redirect ads are not something we want on-site. I'm working on banning all the reported urls. If you notice any sort of landing page before the final url, please let us know. :-/
Turned adblock off again and I don't seem to be getting the redirects anymore. (:
Turned adblock off again and I don't seem to be getting the redirects anymore. (:
I've gotten all the reported ones, but I'm doing some investigating to see if there's a landing page or something with this, because we have to get all the url blocked from our ad account for it to be effective.

If you notice any more redirects, please let us know. Thanks!
I've gotten all the reported ones, but I'm doing some investigating to see if there's a landing page or something with this, because we have to get all the url blocked from our ad account for it to be effective.

If you notice any more redirects, please let us know. Thanks!
I have now installed Ad-Block, and I am sorry to say I won't be whitelisting Flight Rising, I keep getting redirected , and on multiple occasions, big ads that won't close have appeared when I am in the Fairgrounds, meaning I need to close the whole tab, losing all my progress. Some of the ads are a bit dodgy and probably not appropriate for kids. I don't wanna have to use Ad-Block and not support the game, just because of these stupid ads that have been going around for a while, but nothing is being done.

Rant Over.
I have now installed Ad-Block, and I am sorry to say I won't be whitelisting Flight Rising, I keep getting redirected , and on multiple occasions, big ads that won't close have appeared when I am in the Fairgrounds, meaning I need to close the whole tab, losing all my progress. Some of the ads are a bit dodgy and probably not appropriate for kids. I don't wanna have to use Ad-Block and not support the game, just because of these stupid ads that have been going around for a while, but nothing is being done.

Rant Over.
wind_contest.png
Flight Rising Time +7 (GMT)
http://www.browserdown.com/?cch=cq&dc=22
^ DO NOT CLICK, IT'S THE FAKE JAVA AD ^

This is the full link of the re-direct. (for the past three times, anyway)
It took me almost eight minutes to try to get to this page because of the constant redirect!
http://www.browserdown.com/?cch=cq&dc=22
^ DO NOT CLICK, IT'S THE FAKE JAVA AD ^

This is the full link of the re-direct. (for the past three times, anyway)
It took me almost eight minutes to try to get to this page because of the constant redirect!
I got a Java redirect several times while attempting to do my daily gathering this morning.
I got a Java redirect several times while attempting to do my daily gathering this morning.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@mothstradamus This is still happening now?

Edit: Oh wait, I got browserupgrading, not browserdown. (do not click either of these) Thanks for the report. Should be blocked now!
@mothstradamus This is still happening now?

Edit: Oh wait, I got browserupgrading, not browserdown. (do not click either of these) Thanks for the report. Should be blocked now!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 592 593