Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snowbound (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar @Lukra @Valkyriae @Losiana

Iceshatter jolted his head up at the loud voice, it was only Ripple. He sighed his heart still pounding from the sudden sound. We watched as the blue spiral sniffed everyone identifying them. He smiled and scooted closer to the group to warm here.
"Here," Iceshatter said to Ripple taking his warm scarf off and putting it on her neck. "It help much but you need it more them me right now." Iceshatter laid his head on his claws and shuffled in his spot and tried to get cozy once more.
@ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar @Lukra @Valkyriae @Losiana

Iceshatter jolted his head up at the loud voice, it was only Ripple. He sighed his heart still pounding from the sudden sound. We watched as the blue spiral sniffed everyone identifying them. He smiled and scooted closer to the group to warm here.
"Here," Iceshatter said to Ripple taking his warm scarf off and putting it on her neck. "It help much but you need it more them me right now." Iceshatter laid his head on his claws and shuffled in his spot and tried to get cozy once more.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
At the arrival of the Spiral, Seraph quickly found herself pressed against a wall. The dragon had started thrashing before Seraph could make room for the new arrival and settle down again. Alarmed, she'd fled to the safety of the wall, well out of harms way. She didn't much like the idea of accidentally being knocked over. Now that she was safe however, alarm turns to amusement as she watched the dragon knock into others.

The whistling wind outside briefly pulled Seraph's attention away from the commotion within. Restless from having been sitting in the cave so long, she quietly she got up and padded aroun the Tundra who was so kindly blocking the cave from the worst of the cold air. Seraph flinched when the first blast of wind hit her. She'd forgotten just how cold it was. Narrowing her eyes and pressing herself to the ground, she peered out of the cave to see nothing. The world outside was just as white, if not whiter as snow whipped through the air. Shivering, Seraph retreated back into the warmer part of the cave and took up her spot against the wall once more,curling her tail around her body, wondering if maybe she could get someone, maybe the other hatchling or coatl, to play a game with her.

@ArcaneLibrarian
@Lipizzara
@Tsukistar
@Lukra
@Valkyriae
@Losiana
At the arrival of the Spiral, Seraph quickly found herself pressed against a wall. The dragon had started thrashing before Seraph could make room for the new arrival and settle down again. Alarmed, she'd fled to the safety of the wall, well out of harms way. She didn't much like the idea of accidentally being knocked over. Now that she was safe however, alarm turns to amusement as she watched the dragon knock into others.

The whistling wind outside briefly pulled Seraph's attention away from the commotion within. Restless from having been sitting in the cave so long, she quietly she got up and padded aroun the Tundra who was so kindly blocking the cave from the worst of the cold air. Seraph flinched when the first blast of wind hit her. She'd forgotten just how cold it was. Narrowing her eyes and pressing herself to the ground, she peered out of the cave to see nothing. The world outside was just as white, if not whiter as snow whipped through the air. Shivering, Seraph retreated back into the warmer part of the cave and took up her spot against the wall once more,curling her tail around her body, wondering if maybe she could get someone, maybe the other hatchling or coatl, to play a game with her.

@ArcaneLibrarian
@Lipizzara
@Tsukistar
@Lukra
@Valkyriae
@Losiana
Zg8HMZC.png
@Lipizzara
@Tsukistar
@Lukra
@Valkyriae
@Losiana
@KitChase

Ripple made a strange churring sound, kind of like a cat when Loa bumped her back, clearly happy someone seemed as energetic as her. She swung her head towards the snapper when she told her to lay still and went stock still, though her body seemed to vibrate. To try and help thaw the rest of ice off her to the snapper would let her move, she wound her body around the dragons around her, wrapping her tail around the sky dancer, lower body around the snapper, and the rest of herself around her buddy coatl. She smiled at the skydancer when he gave her his scarf, gently touching it with a paw.

"Awww thank you! Your a sweetie! Also, i hope all of ya dont mind me wrappin round you. Only way to keep a spiral still. Well, other then knocking it out or killing it." She grinned, not even bothered by what she said. Frostchoke just rolled his eyes, noticing the baby coatl move around. He gave her a smile when she sat against the wall looking alone. He moved his head over to her and spoke gently.

"Hello little one. You seem lonely. Do you want to play a game, perhapse? Or listen to a story? We never did get around that."
@Lipizzara
@Tsukistar
@Lukra
@Valkyriae
@Losiana
@KitChase

Ripple made a strange churring sound, kind of like a cat when Loa bumped her back, clearly happy someone seemed as energetic as her. She swung her head towards the snapper when she told her to lay still and went stock still, though her body seemed to vibrate. To try and help thaw the rest of ice off her to the snapper would let her move, she wound her body around the dragons around her, wrapping her tail around the sky dancer, lower body around the snapper, and the rest of herself around her buddy coatl. She smiled at the skydancer when he gave her his scarf, gently touching it with a paw.

"Awww thank you! Your a sweetie! Also, i hope all of ya dont mind me wrappin round you. Only way to keep a spiral still. Well, other then knocking it out or killing it." She grinned, not even bothered by what she said. Frostchoke just rolled his eyes, noticing the baby coatl move around. He gave her a smile when she sat against the wall looking alone. He moved his head over to her and spoke gently.

"Hello little one. You seem lonely. Do you want to play a game, perhapse? Or listen to a story? We never did get around that."
sig_1.png
free_rabbit_avatar_3_by_tirrih-d54kk09.gif
@Lipizzara @ArcaneLibrarian @Lukra @Valkyriae @Losiana @KitChase

Loa tried to wrap his wings and neck around Ripple in an attempt to return the gesture, although it was quite an awkward angle for him- and so he gave up with a small, disappointed hiss after a minute, instead opting to press his head against the side of her neck, in an almost affectionate manner. After a few more minutes passed, the coatl began to hum to himself, seeming to be humming a tune, but it was hard to say exactly what sort of tune if that was the case.
@Lipizzara @ArcaneLibrarian @Lukra @Valkyriae @Losiana @KitChase

Loa tried to wrap his wings and neck around Ripple in an attempt to return the gesture, although it was quite an awkward angle for him- and so he gave up with a small, disappointed hiss after a minute, instead opting to press his head against the side of her neck, in an almost affectionate manner. After a few more minutes passed, the coatl began to hum to himself, seeming to be humming a tune, but it was hard to say exactly what sort of tune if that was the case.
@Valkyriae @Lipizzara @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar

"A story would be a decent way to pass the time," Bartos noted. Though the cold wind on his back didn't bother him, he was getting rather bored -- but by now the storm was too great for even the Tundra to venture out in it. He just hoped there wasn't anyone else out there -- for their own sake, and also because he wasn't sure how many more dragons this impromptu gathering could take. He felt considerable sympathy for the little Coatl hatchling who kept nervously jumping out of the larger dragons' way. One of these days he really should learn Coatl.
@Valkyriae @Lipizzara @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar

"A story would be a decent way to pass the time," Bartos noted. Though the cold wind on his back didn't bother him, he was getting rather bored -- but by now the storm was too great for even the Tundra to venture out in it. He just hoped there wasn't anyone else out there -- for their own sake, and also because he wasn't sure how many more dragons this impromptu gathering could take. He felt considerable sympathy for the little Coatl hatchling who kept nervously jumping out of the larger dragons' way. One of these days he really should learn Coatl.
@Valkyriae @Lukra @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar

Iceshatter smiled when he saw that Ripple enjoyed the cyan scarf, the icy skydancer looked up and saw the small coatl hatchlnig. Iceshatter frowned, it looked bored and maybe even upset.
"excuse me." He said popping out of the pile of dragons and walking over to the white coatl. He looked to see Frostchoke standing by the little coatl.
"hay," He said bending down to the small dragon. "Im guessing you can only speak coatl?." He smiled at the coatl and begun to make hummingand gurgling sounds, he made a few more sounds then looked at the coatl with a smile. "i live with lots coatls in our clan so i took awhile i learned out to speak coatl." He smiled hoping the small coatl understood what he said.
@Valkyriae @Lukra @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @KitChase @Tsukistar

Iceshatter smiled when he saw that Ripple enjoyed the cyan scarf, the icy skydancer looked up and saw the small coatl hatchlnig. Iceshatter frowned, it looked bored and maybe even upset.
"excuse me." He said popping out of the pile of dragons and walking over to the white coatl. He looked to see Frostchoke standing by the little coatl.
"hay," He said bending down to the small dragon. "Im guessing you can only speak coatl?." He smiled at the coatl and begun to make hummingand gurgling sounds, he made a few more sounds then looked at the coatl with a smile. "i live with lots coatls in our clan so i took awhile i learned out to speak coatl." He smiled hoping the small coatl understood what he said.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
She was being talked to. Seraph lifted her head to glance up at the Guardian that was addressing her, a sad whir forming in the back of her throat. Not understand what was being said hadn't seemed like such a big deal a little while ago. She hadn't thought the storm would go on this long. Now everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Knowing she probably wouldn't be understood, she hummed an apology to Frostchoke and let her head fall back to the ground, resting it on her own tail.

Maybe she'd get some sleep... Seraph closed her eyes. At least she'd be out of everyone's way. Her eyes flickered closed as she began to drift. Familiar sounds danced through her head, words she understood from a voice she recognized from somewhere... Though not her clan. Seraph's eyes blinked open and she found herself looking at the Skydancer she'd originally mistaken for her clanmate. Confused, she looked around for the source of the coatl language she understood. The other Coatl appeared to be busy with the Spiral... Not trying to talk to her. Finally her gaze found the Skydancer in front of her again, "You-" The sound caught in her throat and she tried again "Coatl understand?" Hope fluttering in her chest, Seraph lacked the faculties to form a full sentence, her whole body practically vibrating at the prospect of being understood.

@Valkyriae @Lukra @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @Tsukistar @Lipizzara
She was being talked to. Seraph lifted her head to glance up at the Guardian that was addressing her, a sad whir forming in the back of her throat. Not understand what was being said hadn't seemed like such a big deal a little while ago. She hadn't thought the storm would go on this long. Now everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Knowing she probably wouldn't be understood, she hummed an apology to Frostchoke and let her head fall back to the ground, resting it on her own tail.

Maybe she'd get some sleep... Seraph closed her eyes. At least she'd be out of everyone's way. Her eyes flickered closed as she began to drift. Familiar sounds danced through her head, words she understood from a voice she recognized from somewhere... Though not her clan. Seraph's eyes blinked open and she found herself looking at the Skydancer she'd originally mistaken for her clanmate. Confused, she looked around for the source of the coatl language she understood. The other Coatl appeared to be busy with the Spiral... Not trying to talk to her. Finally her gaze found the Skydancer in front of her again, "You-" The sound caught in her throat and she tried again "Coatl understand?" Hope fluttering in her chest, Seraph lacked the faculties to form a full sentence, her whole body practically vibrating at the prospect of being understood.

@Valkyriae @Lukra @Losiana @ArcaneLibrarian @Tsukistar @Lipizzara
Zg8HMZC.png
[center][i]I'm new to roleplay in Flight Rising. I hope it's okay to jump in? I saw it was open, and I think this is how others were joining c:[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6906776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69068/6906776_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The little fae crouched down, the wind and snow pressing the fan-like crests back against his body. The few black linen wrappings that covered his face and tail proved useless against the bitter ice and snow. Surely he wouldn't last long out here. His fingers were numb- he only felt the tugging as his wings threatened to drag him off with the wind, had he not pulled them in tight. So, Mercury stayed there, blinking away snow, trying desperately to moisten his eyes from the persistent bone-dry winds. Everything was white- only twice had the wind hesitated just enough to let him see the endless dark grey, that he guessed was the sky. Shaking his head, he started to dig. It didn't take long to make a little cavity under the snow that would hopefully trap a pocket of heat in the ice. He pulled down the black wrappings over his eyes, curling his tail and wings over himself. He'll crawl out when the storm passed. Hopefully soon- he didn't want to come back out for a breath of fresh air in a blizzard. Maybe someone would find him. His clan was nowhere near here.
I'm new to roleplay in Flight Rising. I hope it's okay to jump in? I saw it was open, and I think this is how others were joining c:

The little fae crouched down, the wind and snow pressing the fan-like crests back against his body. The few black linen wrappings that covered his face and tail proved useless against the bitter ice and snow. Surely he wouldn't last long out here. His fingers were numb- he only felt the tugging as his wings threatened to drag him off with the wind, had he not pulled them in tight.

So, Mercury stayed there, blinking away snow, trying desperately to moisten his eyes from the persistent bone-dry winds. Everything was white- only twice had the wind hesitated just enough to let him see the endless dark grey, that he guessed was the sky.

Shaking his head, he started to dig. It didn't take long to make a little cavity under the snow that would hopefully trap a pocket of heat in the ice. He pulled down the black wrappings over his eyes, curling his tail and wings over himself. He'll crawl out when the storm passed. Hopefully soon- he didn't want to come back out for a breath of fresh air in a blizzard.

Maybe someone would find him. His clan was nowhere near here.
@ ArcaneLibrarian
@ KitChase
@ Lipizzara
@ Lukra
@ Loisana
@ Tsukistar
@OakHybrid

((Welcome!))

The Skydancer seemed to know a fair bit of Coatl, did he now? She smiled, a smile edging through her as Iceshatter echoed the whirs and coos, reminiscent to the Coatl sisters of her Clan. Well then.

Loa seemed less disturbed, and his orb even seemed to be just as easygoing now, and he'd taken to nuzzling against Ripple, whose lower body was wrapped around the Snapper, though it didn't seem to press too tightly against her scales. Frostchoke seemed to look nowhere, and the Coatl hatchling was making little clicking sounds at Iceshatter. Bartos himself seemed to wander at the edge of the cave, and, where was the little Mirror? She wondered, but chose not to press on. Everyone seemed to be a degree of content.

"Suppose there were other dragons out there? Do you think they'd find us here?" she asked, out of nowhere, her own question nearly a murmur.
@ ArcaneLibrarian
@ KitChase
@ Lipizzara
@ Lukra
@ Loisana
@ Tsukistar
@OakHybrid

((Welcome!))

The Skydancer seemed to know a fair bit of Coatl, did he now? She smiled, a smile edging through her as Iceshatter echoed the whirs and coos, reminiscent to the Coatl sisters of her Clan. Well then.

Loa seemed less disturbed, and his orb even seemed to be just as easygoing now, and he'd taken to nuzzling against Ripple, whose lower body was wrapped around the Snapper, though it didn't seem to press too tightly against her scales. Frostchoke seemed to look nowhere, and the Coatl hatchling was making little clicking sounds at Iceshatter. Bartos himself seemed to wander at the edge of the cave, and, where was the little Mirror? She wondered, but chose not to press on. Everyone seemed to be a degree of content.

"Suppose there were other dragons out there? Do you think they'd find us here?" she asked, out of nowhere, her own question nearly a murmur.
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7