Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gear draw's
[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0cb8e3ed49e58120fb4b9d5f1d923873/tumblr_ndpltaQaNq1s0fm0wo1_500.png[/img] [b]INTRO[/b] HEY! So! I'm still trying to find my bearings here and I'm not very good with forums and talking and stuff! So forgive me! ;; I guess you could say this is really just a trial thing! I want to try to get some practice in with the dragons of FR so throw all your dragons at me and I'll draw them! Don't worry about limitations because I really don't have any. I will literally draw anything and everything. I'm not exaggerating that... [url=http://gearpunk.deviantart.com/art/La-Muerte-Book-of-Life-491301220]If you don't believe me I drew La Muerte from the Book of life [i]in 7 hours![/i][/url] If you want examples, that's your example (also go look through my gallery, but be warned... I draw a lot of Pokémon... ;u; ). [b]What you will be getting![/b] Flat Colours! All of the Flat Colours! And in Full Body! They also don't have to be dragon's! I will take your OC's too! I have no idea how pricing works so I will just, like, draw you a full body flat colour and you tell me how much you're willing to pay! :D [i]Or if you don't have a lot to spend[/i] then I can sub for a Bust or even a headshot/sketch/lineart and stuff! I just won't go more detailed than a full body flat colour thing-a-majig. If it helps any, my prices in CAD/USD are roughly about $12-$18 detail depending for a Flat Colour because they normally take me an hour to do (I work fast). If I calculate that with the depth in detail of most of the dragons on FR, you're probably looking at at least $18 a piece? But like I said, it's detail depending. ;) Also, I [i]am[/i] willing to haggle~ Now give me your dragons. Or advice... I could really use advice![/center]
tumblr_ndpltaQaNq1s0fm0wo1_500.png
INTRO
HEY! So! I'm still trying to find my bearings here and I'm not very good with forums and talking and stuff! So forgive me! ;;

I guess you could say this is really just a trial thing!
I want to try to get some practice in with the dragons of FR so throw all your dragons at me and I'll draw them!

Don't worry about limitations because I really don't have any. I will literally draw anything and everything. I'm not exaggerating that...
If you don't believe me I drew La Muerte from the Book of life in 7 hours!
If you want examples, that's your example (also go look through my gallery, but be warned... I draw a lot of Pokémon... ;u; ).

What you will be getting!
Flat Colours! All of the Flat Colours!
And in Full Body!
They also don't have to be dragon's! I will take your OC's too!
I have no idea how pricing works so I will just, like, draw you a full body flat colour and you tell me how much you're willing to pay! :D
Or if you don't have a lot to spend then I can sub for a Bust or even a headshot/sketch/lineart and stuff! I just won't go more detailed than a full body flat colour thing-a-majig.

If it helps any, my prices in CAD/USD are roughly about $12-$18 detail depending for a Flat Colour because they normally take me an hour to do (I work fast). If I calculate that with the depth in detail of most of the dragons on FR, you're probably looking at at least $18 a piece? But like I said, it's detail depending. ;) Also, I am willing to haggle~

Now give me your dragons.
Or advice... I could really use advice!
Reserving this spot for Slots and stuff ^^;

Currently taking 3 at a time.
If this gets enough traffic, I'll have a queue~
Reserving this spot for Slots and stuff ^^;

Currently taking 3 at a time.
If this gets enough traffic, I'll have a queue~
-quietly moves this somewhere relevant and scampers off again-
Halloween special~ I work all day but I can have something awesome for you tonight!!!
:')
-quietly moves this somewhere relevant and scampers off again-
Halloween special~ I work all day but I can have something awesome for you tonight!!!
:')