Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PKMN Roleplay Start!
Accepted Roleplayers:
@PixieProcessor as Clarence
@KitChase as Jayden
@CrowHazard as Snow
@ShinyPikachu as Yua
@CmReeves as Victoria
@Azylumin as Rose

Rules:
1. No sexually explicit Roleplays on this forum. If its going to be that way, take it to Private chat.
2. No Meta-god-controlplaying. No controlling other peoples characters unless given explicit permission to do so.
3. No Killing off other peoples characters unless given explicit permission to do so.
4. You can control side characters but you cannot use them to your advantage. (I.E. being best friends with the champion so you're technically also the champion.
5. Type more than a sentence at a time. I get notifications when this updates, so I dont want to drop by to see someone posting 2 words into a forum post.

Well, as an introduction, You should ping everyone. We'll begin in Kalos? (Just to make it easier on everyone, we'll all be starting in Lumiose city, just to make bumping to everyone super easy. )
Anyways, I'll go ahead and start!!! )))

@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase ))))))

Clarence wandered through the strip of Lumiose city, browsing and window shopping. A shiny Duskull trailing behind him, slowly waning its one eye back and forth to peruse with its trainer. He stopped outside of one shops window, staring something down inside, leaning in close to get a better look."Well, that's weird. Those pokeballs are green. It looks like a child got into the shop." he chucked, his musked voice echoing over a small area. He pushed his thick, bluish/teal hair back with his hand, and turned, his duskull slowly chanting its name s it looked at the pokeball, swaying back and forth. "What? You want one of these things?" He pointed to the pokeball, and smiled. "Alright buddy. We're here for you." He said, before turning, making his way into the shop.
Accepted Roleplayers:
@PixieProcessor as Clarence
@KitChase as Jayden
@CrowHazard as Snow
@ShinyPikachu as Yua
@CmReeves as Victoria
@Azylumin as Rose

Rules:
1. No sexually explicit Roleplays on this forum. If its going to be that way, take it to Private chat.
2. No Meta-god-controlplaying. No controlling other peoples characters unless given explicit permission to do so.
3. No Killing off other peoples characters unless given explicit permission to do so.
4. You can control side characters but you cannot use them to your advantage. (I.E. being best friends with the champion so you're technically also the champion.
5. Type more than a sentence at a time. I get notifications when this updates, so I dont want to drop by to see someone posting 2 words into a forum post.

Well, as an introduction, You should ping everyone. We'll begin in Kalos? (Just to make it easier on everyone, we'll all be starting in Lumiose city, just to make bumping to everyone super easy. )
Anyways, I'll go ahead and start!!! )))

@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase ))))))

Clarence wandered through the strip of Lumiose city, browsing and window shopping. A shiny Duskull trailing behind him, slowly waning its one eye back and forth to peruse with its trainer. He stopped outside of one shops window, staring something down inside, leaning in close to get a better look."Well, that's weird. Those pokeballs are green. It looks like a child got into the shop." he chucked, his musked voice echoing over a small area. He pushed his thick, bluish/teal hair back with his hand, and turned, his duskull slowly chanting its name s it looked at the pokeball, swaying back and forth. "What? You want one of these things?" He pointed to the pokeball, and smiled. "Alright buddy. We're here for you." He said, before turning, making his way into the shop.
@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase

Did it work this time around? ))
@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase

Did it work this time around? ))
@PixieProcessor
((Yup! Took me to the right page this time. I'll write my response tomorrow!))
@PixieProcessor
((Yup! Took me to the right page this time. I'll write my response tomorrow!))
pikachu-f.gif
Jayden leaned casually against the counter of a small shop that specialized in different kinds of Pokeballs. The young trainer was almost completely oblivious to the other occupants of the building as he watched his Umbreon move from one display to the next, enthralled with the different colors. He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. This trip iti the city was supposed to be short, he'd only needed to pick up a few supplies after all, but Nox was turning the trip into a whole day affair, dragging him from shop to shop.

You're lucky you're cute. Jayden mused. He pushed away from the counter and whistled, calling the Umbreon to his side, it was time to move on. He turned slightly to toss a handful of money on the counter in exchange for a restock of his preferred Pokeballs, black with gold and red stripes, then turned to leave without so much as a thank you.

"C'mon Nox." He mumbled, storing the Luxury Balls safely in his bag. The dark Pokemon rubbed his head against Jayden's leg eliciting a small smile from the boy as he pulled open the door of the shop and walked straight into another boy trying to enter.

Jayden's smile evaporated as he took a few quick steps back, hands balling into fists, his jaw locking into a frown as he glared daggers at the boy he just run into. "Oi! Watch it!" He snarled, "You coulda hurt me!"

((I got pinged like four times so I assume it's workin xD))
@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @PixieProcessor
Jayden leaned casually against the counter of a small shop that specialized in different kinds of Pokeballs. The young trainer was almost completely oblivious to the other occupants of the building as he watched his Umbreon move from one display to the next, enthralled with the different colors. He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. This trip iti the city was supposed to be short, he'd only needed to pick up a few supplies after all, but Nox was turning the trip into a whole day affair, dragging him from shop to shop.

You're lucky you're cute. Jayden mused. He pushed away from the counter and whistled, calling the Umbreon to his side, it was time to move on. He turned slightly to toss a handful of money on the counter in exchange for a restock of his preferred Pokeballs, black with gold and red stripes, then turned to leave without so much as a thank you.

"C'mon Nox." He mumbled, storing the Luxury Balls safely in his bag. The dark Pokemon rubbed his head against Jayden's leg eliciting a small smile from the boy as he pulled open the door of the shop and walked straight into another boy trying to enter.

Jayden's smile evaporated as he took a few quick steps back, hands balling into fists, his jaw locking into a frown as he glared daggers at the boy he just run into. "Oi! Watch it!" He snarled, "You coulda hurt me!"

((I got pinged like four times so I assume it's workin xD))
Zg8HMZC.png
@Pixieprocessor @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase - you all have permission to faint/kill my pokemon in battle, I'll let you know if I need to keep them alive though :3

Rose grimaced slightly walking out of the Poke Center. That was a close one, she'd spent just one too many days out on route 5 training and she almost lost an important member of her team.

Looking at the four pokeballs in her hand she smile lightly and placed them in her pocket, looking around at the City with curiousity. She'd never really gotten into the whole 'big city' thing, even in Unova, but Lumoise was new, completely new.

"PIDGEY!!" A pokemon called our behind her loudly, causes a few nearby heads to turn.

Rose turned also to be greeted by a flurry of feathers. It was her Pidgey Graver, now clinging tightly to her tank top.

"Oh, Heya girl." She chuckled, noticing a note attached to the bird's foot. "Whats this you have here?" She asked removing it carefully from the birds talon as be bird crawled up her chest onto her shoulder.

Reading over the note, Rose smiled with amusement, "oh Cheren." She laughed and moved towards one of the shopping districts, " Looks like we have a request from an old Friend Graver." She smiled, tickling the bird pokemon's chin.

"Pi.... Pi... gee." The pokemon replied,closing its eyes blissfully.

Rose walked down the shopping precinct eyeing the shops carefully, before noticing the pokeball store, " Ah sweet, lets go and get some Heal, Quick and Dusk balls." she grinned and eyed the display outside the shop carefully, before hearing someone remark loudly,

"You coulda hurt me!"

She turned to the sound with a short frown, Man, loud mouths don't just live in Unova it seems.
@Pixieprocessor @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase - you all have permission to faint/kill my pokemon in battle, I'll let you know if I need to keep them alive though :3

Rose grimaced slightly walking out of the Poke Center. That was a close one, she'd spent just one too many days out on route 5 training and she almost lost an important member of her team.

Looking at the four pokeballs in her hand she smile lightly and placed them in her pocket, looking around at the City with curiousity. She'd never really gotten into the whole 'big city' thing, even in Unova, but Lumoise was new, completely new.

"PIDGEY!!" A pokemon called our behind her loudly, causes a few nearby heads to turn.

Rose turned also to be greeted by a flurry of feathers. It was her Pidgey Graver, now clinging tightly to her tank top.

"Oh, Heya girl." She chuckled, noticing a note attached to the bird's foot. "Whats this you have here?" She asked removing it carefully from the birds talon as be bird crawled up her chest onto her shoulder.

Reading over the note, Rose smiled with amusement, "oh Cheren." She laughed and moved towards one of the shopping districts, " Looks like we have a request from an old Friend Graver." She smiled, tickling the bird pokemon's chin.

"Pi.... Pi... gee." The pokemon replied,closing its eyes blissfully.

Rose walked down the shopping precinct eyeing the shops carefully, before noticing the pokeball store, " Ah sweet, lets go and get some Heal, Quick and Dusk balls." she grinned and eyed the display outside the shop carefully, before hearing someone remark loudly,

"You coulda hurt me!"

She turned to the sound with a short frown, Man, loud mouths don't just live in Unova it seems.
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
@Pixieprocessor @KitChase @CrowHazard @ShinyPikachu @Azylumin

Exiting the food shop, Victory smiled and wiped the excess gravy away from her lips using a napkin. Following her in close pursuit, was a larger than normal gengar, it's deep purple fur stained with little bits of ketchup.
"Ah, what a meal!" Victory exclaimed, turning towards her gengar. The genger giggled in agreement and pat it's stomach in a satisfied manner.
"Ah Kakó! You're a mess!" She said, wiping off the ketchup from his fur. The gengar's smile widened and with a sudden movement, licked Victory's face, forming a large cowlick on top of her head. Victory giggled and embraced the gengar, giving it a noogie on top of its head.
"Take that buddy, haha!" She said smiling. Standing up, she took a deep breath in. She had always wanted to visit Lumiose city, and at last she was here. Now all she had to do was beat the gym leader here and be on her way.
"Come on Kakó, let's go get ourselves a gym badge! We'll show the leader here what true power truly is! What do ya say buddy ol pal?" She asked gengar triumphantly.
"GENGAR!" Replied Kakó, it's smile growing larger. Smiling back at him, the young girl began to walk towards the middle of the city....that is until she heard someone yell.
"You coulda hurt me!" It said, and judging by the tone of the strange yell, it didn't sound to happy.
"What's all that about?" She asked her gengar, who shrugged in response.
"Let's go check it out then" Victory exclaimed, walking towards the yelling.
@Pixieprocessor @KitChase @CrowHazard @ShinyPikachu @Azylumin

Exiting the food shop, Victory smiled and wiped the excess gravy away from her lips using a napkin. Following her in close pursuit, was a larger than normal gengar, it's deep purple fur stained with little bits of ketchup.
"Ah, what a meal!" Victory exclaimed, turning towards her gengar. The genger giggled in agreement and pat it's stomach in a satisfied manner.
"Ah Kakó! You're a mess!" She said, wiping off the ketchup from his fur. The gengar's smile widened and with a sudden movement, licked Victory's face, forming a large cowlick on top of her head. Victory giggled and embraced the gengar, giving it a noogie on top of its head.
"Take that buddy, haha!" She said smiling. Standing up, she took a deep breath in. She had always wanted to visit Lumiose city, and at last she was here. Now all she had to do was beat the gym leader here and be on her way.
"Come on Kakó, let's go get ourselves a gym badge! We'll show the leader here what true power truly is! What do ya say buddy ol pal?" She asked gengar triumphantly.
"GENGAR!" Replied Kakó, it's smile growing larger. Smiling back at him, the young girl began to walk towards the middle of the city....that is until she heard someone yell.
"You coulda hurt me!" It said, and judging by the tone of the strange yell, it didn't sound to happy.
"What's all that about?" She asked her gengar, who shrugged in response.
"Let's go check it out then" Victory exclaimed, walking towards the yelling.
Yua leaned back in her chair and stretched, finally able to relax. She was sitting at a cafe, taking a little ice cream break due to the fact that she was a little overwhelmed by...well, everything. Lumiose City was so big, none of the cities or towns back in Hoenn came even came close to comparing. There was a pokeball store across that street that she planned to check out later, she was starting to run low on her preferred Quick Balls. She had gone a hunting spree as soon as she arrived, excited about all the new Pokemon for her Pokedex.

Slightly distracted by her thoughts on where to go next, she didn't notice a Pikachu inch across the table, eyes focused on the ice cream in front of her. When she lowered her spoon for another bite, she looked down in confusion as the spoon hit something soft instead.

"Pika! I just bought you a snack! Aw, it was really good ice cream too."

The Pikachu sheepishly licked up the last few bits of ice cream in the bowl, before jumping onto Yua's shoulder, cuddling her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, ya little rat. Let's stock up then head out, okay?"

"Pika!"

Yua threw away the cup, then headed toward the Pokeball store, stopping a few feet away from what seemed to be a confrontation. She hesitated, unsure of what to do. All she wanted was some Quick Balls, but the door was being blocked so she couldn't just sneak by. She decided to and see what would happen, hoping it would be over quickly.

@Pixieprocessor @KitChase @CrowHazard @Cmreeves @Azylumin
Yua leaned back in her chair and stretched, finally able to relax. She was sitting at a cafe, taking a little ice cream break due to the fact that she was a little overwhelmed by...well, everything. Lumiose City was so big, none of the cities or towns back in Hoenn came even came close to comparing. There was a pokeball store across that street that she planned to check out later, she was starting to run low on her preferred Quick Balls. She had gone a hunting spree as soon as she arrived, excited about all the new Pokemon for her Pokedex.

Slightly distracted by her thoughts on where to go next, she didn't notice a Pikachu inch across the table, eyes focused on the ice cream in front of her. When she lowered her spoon for another bite, she looked down in confusion as the spoon hit something soft instead.

"Pika! I just bought you a snack! Aw, it was really good ice cream too."

The Pikachu sheepishly licked up the last few bits of ice cream in the bowl, before jumping onto Yua's shoulder, cuddling her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, ya little rat. Let's stock up then head out, okay?"

"Pika!"

Yua threw away the cup, then headed toward the Pokeball store, stopping a few feet away from what seemed to be a confrontation. She hesitated, unsure of what to do. All she wanted was some Quick Balls, but the door was being blocked so she couldn't just sneak by. She decided to and see what would happen, hoping it would be over quickly.

@Pixieprocessor @KitChase @CrowHazard @Cmreeves @Azylumin
pikachu-f.gif
@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase))

Clarences ears perked as he heard the shouting, clearly not feeling being bumped into. He glanced down, and knelt, beginning to help gather some of the fallen items, handing them to the trainer in front of him.
"Sorry, I didn't even feel you, to be honest."
He chuckled, the soft undertones of his voice echoing through the air. "I'm truly sorry." and with that, he began back into the shop, curiously looking for the pokeballs he needed.
@Azylumin @CmReeves @ShinyPikachu @CrowHazard @KitChase))

Clarences ears perked as he heard the shouting, clearly not feeling being bumped into. He glanced down, and knelt, beginning to help gather some of the fallen items, handing them to the trainer in front of him.
"Sorry, I didn't even feel you, to be honest."
He chuckled, the soft undertones of his voice echoing through the air. "I'm truly sorry." and with that, he began back into the shop, curiously looking for the pokeballs he needed.

Jayden's face reddened at the other boy's comment from anger or embarrassment, he didn't know. Didn't feel him? What was that about? Jayden wasn't that insignificant. He ground his teeth as the other dropped to his knees and picked up the items that had scattered. Shaking with rage, Jayden swallowed an insult as the boy handed his things back to him. Hurriedly, he stuffed them in his bag and pushed past the trainer.

"Sorry my a**." He growled, burying his fists in his pockets as the door of the shop swung shut behind him. A small crowd had formed by the shop while he'd been busy with the unnamed trainer, presumably to watch what was happening. "It's not a show folks! Get a move on!" He shouted, sweeping a glare through the crowd.

"Nox!" The call was sharp and Jayden's Umbreon was by his side in a second. "We're leaving."

"Bree!" To anyone else, it would have looked as though the Umbreon was oblivious to his trainer's foul mood as the dark Pokemon bounced through the crowd with Jayden stalking through behind him. Jayden recognized and appreciated the Pokemon's attempt to lighten his mood however, letting out a small sigh as they escaped the crowded street into a nearby ally.

As soon as they were deep enough in the ally that the street was no longer in sight, Jayden dropped to a knee and wrapped Nox up in a hug, burying his face in the Pokemon's soft neck fur. "I did it again boy..." He mumbled, closing his eyes and letting the Pokemon go as he fell back against the wall, tipping his head back to stare at the blue sky. "Didn't mean to..."

Nox settled down next to Jayden, resting his head in the boy's lap, a low rumble shaking his body as Jayden's hand found that spot behind his ear and started scratching absentmindedly. "Maybe I'll apologize someday."

((Lemme know if I need to change something. Also I'm worried about Jayden's mouth... Lemme know if swearing offends or something, I won't go overboard, he's just not very polite... because he's a brat T.T Sorry about that btw he wasn't supposed to be THIS bratty ;-; So yea lemme know if I need to change something.))

Jayden's face reddened at the other boy's comment from anger or embarrassment, he didn't know. Didn't feel him? What was that about? Jayden wasn't that insignificant. He ground his teeth as the other dropped to his knees and picked up the items that had scattered. Shaking with rage, Jayden swallowed an insult as the boy handed his things back to him. Hurriedly, he stuffed them in his bag and pushed past the trainer.

"Sorry my a**." He growled, burying his fists in his pockets as the door of the shop swung shut behind him. A small crowd had formed by the shop while he'd been busy with the unnamed trainer, presumably to watch what was happening. "It's not a show folks! Get a move on!" He shouted, sweeping a glare through the crowd.

"Nox!" The call was sharp and Jayden's Umbreon was by his side in a second. "We're leaving."

"Bree!" To anyone else, it would have looked as though the Umbreon was oblivious to his trainer's foul mood as the dark Pokemon bounced through the crowd with Jayden stalking through behind him. Jayden recognized and appreciated the Pokemon's attempt to lighten his mood however, letting out a small sigh as they escaped the crowded street into a nearby ally.

As soon as they were deep enough in the ally that the street was no longer in sight, Jayden dropped to a knee and wrapped Nox up in a hug, burying his face in the Pokemon's soft neck fur. "I did it again boy..." He mumbled, closing his eyes and letting the Pokemon go as he fell back against the wall, tipping his head back to stare at the blue sky. "Didn't mean to..."

Nox settled down next to Jayden, resting his head in the boy's lap, a low rumble shaking his body as Jayden's hand found that spot behind his ear and started scratching absentmindedly. "Maybe I'll apologize someday."

((Lemme know if I need to change something. Also I'm worried about Jayden's mouth... Lemme know if swearing offends or something, I won't go overboard, he's just not very polite... because he's a brat T.T Sorry about that btw he wasn't supposed to be THIS bratty ;-; So yea lemme know if I need to change something.))
Zg8HMZC.png