Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skins & Accents
So I previewed the "Dracolich" Accent on a Wildclaw that had a skin on it already, the the result was absolutely amazing...Thinking that to mean that I could put the accent onto the skinned dragon, I purchased the skin and then found out that you actually can't do that...or if you can, it's not showing up correctly.
So I previewed the "Dracolich" Accent on a Wildclaw that had a skin on it already, the the result was absolutely amazing...Thinking that to mean that I could put the accent onto the skinned dragon, I purchased the skin and then found out that you actually can't do that...or if you can, it's not showing up correctly.
@SiaLater, dragons can only wear one skin or accent at a time. There is no way to overlap them, even though skin/accent previewing lets you do this. :(

But if it is a feature you would like to see in the future, feel free to show your support in the Suggestions forum!
@SiaLater, dragons can only wear one skin or accent at a time. There is no way to overlap them, even though skin/accent previewing lets you do this. :(

But if it is a feature you would like to see in the future, feel free to show your support in the Suggestions forum!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

That's unfortunate. I've posted in the Suggestions thread now though.
That's unfortunate. I've posted in the Suggestions thread now though.