Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | prawnsy's ridgebacks and spirals!
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump!!!
bump!!!
I sent you a crossroads for the iri/shim/gembond ridgeback! Keep me on the ping list for future hatchlings too. I really love this pair.
I sent you a crossroads for the iri/shim/gembond ridgeback! Keep me on the ping list for future hatchlings too. I really love this pair.
@raya thank you! i definitely will. they were a pair i kinda whipped up on a whim because a friend traded me one of the dragons, and now i'm SO GLAD I DID. they consistently have beautiful dragons.
@raya thank you! i definitely will. they were a pair i kinda whipped up on a whim because a friend traded me one of the dragons, and now i'm SO GLAD I DID. they consistently have beautiful dragons.
bump!!!
bump!!!
@prawnzed aaa pretty, but not really what I'm looking for, can you keep me on the pinglists for both pairs though? :D
@prawnzed aaa pretty, but not really what I'm looking for, can you keep me on the pinglists for both pairs though? :D
bump!!!
bump!!!
@prawnzed I'm eyeing that ivory/white/swamp Ridgeback I'll send a crossroads now!
@prawnzed I'm eyeing that ivory/white/swamp Ridgeback I'll send a crossroads now!
Check out my art shop!
BUMP BUMP BUMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP
bump!!!
bump!!!
brump
brump
1 2 3 4 5 6