Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't Breed My Dragons?
1 2
is there an item i can buy to get them to be able to breed now, im tired of waiting and some of them have really long wait times. just curious
is there an item i can buy to get them to be able to breed now, im tired of waiting and some of them have really long wait times. just curious
@MyPanicRomantic No you can't. There is a Boon of fertility you can buy to hatch a nest instantly, but there is no item that will allow you to breed a dragon before it's cooldown ends normally.
@MyPanicRomantic No you can't. There is a Boon of fertility you can buy to hatch a nest instantly, but there is no item that will allow you to breed a dragon before it's cooldown ends normally.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Hey so I'm not sure if I goofed or if something happened but i cant breed any of my dragons I bought most all of them and it wont let me put any together, when i go to the Nesting grounds and press the select a dragon none show up to select (for both male and female) If anyone has some advice on what to do it would be very appreciated
Hey so I'm not sure if I goofed or if something happened but i cant breed any of my dragons I bought most all of them and it wont let me put any together, when i go to the Nesting grounds and press the select a dragon none show up to select (for both male and female) If anyone has some advice on what to do it would be very appreciated
@Bizzygirl9 All your dragons are on cooldown right now. If you hover over this icon [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/breeding_cooldown.png[/img] it will tell you how many days are left before you can breed that dragon.
@Bizzygirl9

All your dragons are on cooldown right now. If you hover over this icon breeding_cooldown.png it will tell you how many days are left before you can breed that dragon.
I can't breed with two of my Guardian dragons. They are both ready to breed, not related and full energy. Both of them show up in the drop down menu before confirming but I can only pick one of them.

For as far as I know, I checked everything and it doesn't make sence to me???
I can't breed with two of my Guardian dragons. They are both ready to breed, not related and full energy. Both of them show up in the drop down menu before confirming but I can only pick one of them.

For as far as I know, I checked everything and it doesn't make sence to me???
@Lounnaa Your dragons are related, actually. This is their common ancestor, and I just confirmed by searching through their ancestry manually.

SolarFlare>Sunset>Soleil
Unnamed>Solstice>Keeva>Athena>Soleil

You can check in the future by entering your dragons' IDs into the Scrying Workshop. Sorry :c
@Lounnaa Your dragons are related, actually. This is their common ancestor, and I just confirmed by searching through their ancestry manually.

SolarFlare>Sunset>Soleil
Unnamed>Solstice>Keeva>Athena>Soleil

You can check in the future by entering your dragons' IDs into the Scrying Workshop. Sorry :c
@Cynictis
Aw, thanks anyway!
@Cynictis
Aw, thanks anyway!
Several of my dragons are ready to breed and 2 out of my 3 nests aren't being used. However, when I try to breed a pair in one of the open nests, none of my dragons are showing up, male or female, in their respective dropdown menus. Is there some rule that I'm unaware of that is preventing me from having more than one nest in use or something like that? If not, is there a way for me to fix the breeding/nesting issue?
Several of my dragons are ready to breed and 2 out of my 3 nests aren't being used. However, when I try to breed a pair in one of the open nests, none of my dragons are showing up, male or female, in their respective dropdown menus. Is there some rule that I'm unaware of that is preventing me from having more than one nest in use or something like that? If not, is there a way for me to fix the breeding/nesting issue?
@Istalri Your dragons are too hungry to breed. Please feed them and you will be able to breed them. :) In the future, if you have a question you can feel free to make your own thread. The last activity in this thread was in January 2015 and "necroing" threads that have been inactive for over 3 months is against the Forum [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Code of Conduct[/url]. This thread has been locked; thank you! [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
@Istalri Your dragons are too hungry to breed. Please feed them and you will be able to breed them. :)

In the future, if you have a question you can feel free to make your own thread. The last activity in this thread was in January 2015 and "necroing" threads that have been inactive for over 3 months is against the Forum Code of Conduct. This thread has been locked; thank you!
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2