Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAGON GODS - OVER! See Page 32
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
Hello :)
I'm a new member of the wind flight and would really like a dragon like that! :)
Hello :)
I'm a new member of the wind flight and would really like a dragon like that! :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Ocearen
I'm a newbie of the wind flight! ALL HAIL THE SKY NOODLE!
Signature banner refers to specifically having the banner for this raffle, right?

@lunaris
@hirundine
@pho
@Ocearen
I'm a newbie of the wind flight! ALL HAIL THE SKY NOODLE!
Signature banner refers to specifically having the banner for this raffle, right?

@lunaris
@hirundine
@pho
Newly joined the wind flight! Looking forward to playing here with everyone!
Newly joined the wind flight! Looking forward to playing here with everyone!
banner2_zps5za2phfz.pngdqbMcq2_zpsxpazrpq2.png
Updated! And seriously. The two days I'm been MIA all day, are the days the thread has massive entrants..... obviously means I should neglect the thread more XD

@valleh @Daiysis @Sauce
Sorry if it was a bit confusing. The banners and bumps help to promote this Raffle, but extra tickets via these methods are only available for non-newbie members in their own raffle draw. All newbies receive only one entry.

@EmpressZ
Yes. Myself and Paintminion have hatcheries where we sell the different Deities.

@Dobhran
You've been here before. You were the second Wisp to post here -nod nods-

@Ruffian
I should have the spreadsheet set to being viewable in the second post. Unless I broke it somehow and nobody has told me XD
Updated! And seriously. The two days I'm been MIA all day, are the days the thread has massive entrants..... obviously means I should neglect the thread more XD

@valleh @Daiysis @Sauce
Sorry if it was a bit confusing. The banners and bumps help to promote this Raffle, but extra tickets via these methods are only available for non-newbie members in their own raffle draw. All newbies receive only one entry.

@EmpressZ
Yes. Myself and Paintminion have hatcheries where we sell the different Deities.

@Dobhran
You've been here before. You were the second Wisp to post here -nod nods-

@Ruffian
I should have the spreadsheet set to being viewable in the second post. Unless I broke it somehow and nobody has told me XD
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@ocearen

oh yes, found the link in your profile. I'll be saving up my treasure!
@ocearen

oh yes, found the link in your profile. I'll be saving up my treasure!
CVYnSFU.png
Hatchlings/Dragons updated. Currently reconfirming 6 of the dragons.

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM .... for some of them anyways @__x;;
Hatchlings/Dragons updated. Currently reconfirming 6 of the dragons.

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM .... for some of them anyways @__x;;
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen Newbie from Wind over here! :)
@Ocearen Newbie from Wind over here! :)
Gf490jR.png
@Ocearen

Hey, I'm a new wind person! Can I enter?
@Ocearen

Hey, I'm a new wind person! Can I enter?
Hi! Newbie from Wind flight c:
Hi! Newbie from Wind flight c:
@Ocearen

May I enter too? I'm a new person from Wind. ^__^
@Ocearen

May I enter too? I'm a new person from Wind. ^__^
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34