Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling - Dom Discounts - [Offline]
1 2 3
@sventastical
If you are still offering the service how much would it run me to have you level a dragon from 11 to 21?
@sventastical
If you are still offering the service how much would it run me to have you level a dragon from 11 to 21?
@PandyCandy
Sorry for the delay! It would be 110kt. Since it's a high number, it may take me a couple of days to get there, too.
@PandyCandy
Sorry for the delay! It would be 110kt. Since it's a high number, it may take me a couple of days to get there, too.
Hail1.png
@sventastical
That's fine. I'll go ahead & set up a CR & you can accept it whenever.
@sventastical
That's fine. I'll go ahead & set up a CR & you can accept it whenever.
@PandyCandy
Gotcha! :)
@PandyCandy
Gotcha! :)
Hail1.png
@PandyCandy
Just letting you know that the past couple of days I haven't had reliable internet access, so there's been a delay in your dragons training. I'm going to try to get a lot done today, though, while I can.
@PandyCandy
Just letting you know that the past couple of days I haven't had reliable internet access, so there's been a delay in your dragons training. I'm going to try to get a lot done today, though, while I can.
Hail1.png
@sventastical
That's fine, thanks for letting me know.
@sventastical
That's fine, thanks for letting me know.
@PandyCandy
Hey, I recently came down with an illness and don't have much energy for FR. Since I don't know when I'm gonna be feeling like myself again, I'm gonna go ahead and send your dragon back for the price of the levels I have trained him so far. I'm really sorry, and I really should have sent him back sooner but I honestly forgot as I was more preoccupied with being sick orz.
@PandyCandy
Hey, I recently came down with an illness and don't have much energy for FR. Since I don't know when I'm gonna be feeling like myself again, I'm gonna go ahead and send your dragon back for the price of the levels I have trained him so far. I'm really sorry, and I really should have sent him back sooner but I honestly forgot as I was more preoccupied with being sick orz.
Hail1.png
@sventastical
Don't worry about it. It's fine & thanks for what you did do. Hope you feel better soon.
@sventastical
Don't worry about it. It's fine & thanks for what you did do. Hope you feel better soon.
1 2 3