Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling - Dom Discounts - [Offline]
1 2 3
@Trucy
Simone's all leveled up now! I've sent you a CR for her. (btw she is such a lovely dragon)
@Trucy
Simone's all leveled up now! I've sent you a CR for her. (btw she is such a lovely dragon)
Hail1.png
@sventastical
I have a level 8 I'd like leveled to 17 how much would that cost me?
@sventastical
I have a level 8 I'd like leveled to 17 how much would that cost me?
@PandyCandy
It would be 56kt!
@PandyCandy
It would be 56kt!
Hail1.png
@sventastical
That'll be perfect. Just let me know when I can send her over.
@sventastical
That'll be perfect. Just let me know when I can send her over.
@PandyCandy
You can send the CR now and I'll accept it when I can. Also, you don't have to pay until I'm done leveling her :)
@PandyCandy
You can send the CR now and I'll accept it when I can. Also, you don't have to pay until I'm done leveling her :)
Hail1.png
@sventastical
OK I'll set it up now & thank you. Could you leave her stats as they are please?
@sventastical
OK I'll set it up now & thank you. Could you leave her stats as they are please?
@Blessings
December is all done! Sending her back to you now

@PandyCandy
Sure, of course!
@Blessings
December is all done! Sending her back to you now

@PandyCandy
Sure, of course!
Hail1.png
@sventastical
sweet, thanks so much! you were super fast too haha, i'll keep you in mind if I feel lazy with leveling again in the future

(hehe thanks, i was browsing guardians on the ah a few days ago and saw her, instant buy tbh)
@sventastical
sweet, thanks so much! you were super fast too haha, i'll keep you in mind if I feel lazy with leveling again in the future

(hehe thanks, i was browsing guardians on the ah a few days ago and saw her, instant buy tbh)
ZVpCPil.png
@PandyCandy
Sending Washcloth back to you now :)
@PandyCandy
Sending Washcloth back to you now :)
Hail1.png
@sventastical
Wow that was fast. I'll keep you in mind for anymore leveling I need & tell others about your service also. Thanks again!
@sventastical
Wow that was fast. I'll keep you in mind for anymore leveling I need & tell others about your service also. Thanks again!
1 2 3