Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed-Welcome W-mass ping pg109
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112
@Kedia
I'm so excited that I won something! Thanks very much for organizing such an impressive raffle. :D Here is my list:

1. 261 (Anime as Hack Hatchery -> Paarthanox & Mara reserve)
2. 21-26 (Tuxedo Floracat)
3. 21-26 (Magma Embear)
4. 21-26 (Swallowtail Buttersnake)
5. 94 (Flower Power)
6. 152-157 (Go Berserk)
7. 35-78 (Pick 2 familiars - Cumulus Seal and Clouddancer)
8. 285 (XXX Storm Iridescent/Storm Shimmer/Storm Gembond Male Imperial)
9. 313 (XXX Ice Iridescent/Ice Shimmer/Ice Crackle Female Coatl)
10. 308 (Maize Iridescent/Maize Shimmer/White Gembond Male Coatl)
11. 339 (Platinum Iridescent/Ice Shimmer/White Crackle Male Coatl)
12. 149 (Clan Healer)
13. 354 (Sky Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Midnight Crackle Female Fae)
14. 318 (Obsidian Iridescent/Steel Shimmer/Rose Smoke Male Pearlcatcher)
15. 358 (White Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Chocolate Underbelly Male Coatl)
@Kedia
I'm so excited that I won something! Thanks very much for organizing such an impressive raffle. :D Here is my list:

1. 261 (Anime as Hack Hatchery -> Paarthanox & Mara reserve)
2. 21-26 (Tuxedo Floracat)
3. 21-26 (Magma Embear)
4. 21-26 (Swallowtail Buttersnake)
5. 94 (Flower Power)
6. 152-157 (Go Berserk)
7. 35-78 (Pick 2 familiars - Cumulus Seal and Clouddancer)
8. 285 (XXX Storm Iridescent/Storm Shimmer/Storm Gembond Male Imperial)
9. 313 (XXX Ice Iridescent/Ice Shimmer/Ice Crackle Female Coatl)
10. 308 (Maize Iridescent/Maize Shimmer/White Gembond Male Coatl)
11. 339 (Platinum Iridescent/Ice Shimmer/White Crackle Male Coatl)
12. 149 (Clan Healer)
13. 354 (Sky Iridescent/Shadow Shimmer/Midnight Crackle Female Fae)
14. 318 (Obsidian Iridescent/Steel Shimmer/Rose Smoke Male Pearlcatcher)
15. 358 (White Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Chocolate Underbelly Male Coatl)
@Amethystkitten

No problem. I've been having the same problem. Why does real life have to take time away from Flight Rising? :-P

Thanks for the list!

@Aizuki

You're welcome! It was fun to do, and good practice for the Winter Raffle I want to have this December-January (although tickets will be bought for it. Each person can get 1 free ticket though).

Thanks for the list!
@Amethystkitten

No problem. I've been having the same problem. Why does real life have to take time away from Flight Rising? :-P

Thanks for the list!

@Aizuki

You're welcome! It was fun to do, and good practice for the Winter Raffle I want to have this December-January (although tickets will be bought for it. Each person can get 1 free ticket though).

Thanks for the list!
Whoop i have no idea what to pick also i'll have to pass this (feel free to remove me ETC.)
Whoop i have no idea what to pick also i'll have to pass this (feel free to remove me ETC.)
9nuPDP3.png
@angrychill

Are you sure? Ok.
@angrychill

Are you sure? Ok.
@Kedia

I would like number 355: Rosewoodswirl

Splash Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Rose Circuit Female Spiral
Donated by Anya

Thank you soo much :)

ps. if 355 is not available anymore, 310(Male spiral) is the next on my list
Pss. followed by 315(Female imperial) if 310 is not available
@Kedia

I would like number 355: Rosewoodswirl

Splash Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Rose Circuit Female Spiral
Donated by Anya

Thank you soo much :)

ps. if 355 is not available anymore, 310(Male spiral) is the next on my list
Pss. followed by 315(Female imperial) if 310 is not available
@Mellowmike

Since you were picked as number 20, could you make a list of 20 prizes when you have time? I won't have time to distribute the rest of the prizes (or to check if your top three have been picked) until later this evening.

Thanks!
@Mellowmike

Since you were picked as number 20, could you make a list of 20 prizes when you have time? I won't have time to distribute the rest of the prizes (or to check if your top three have been picked) until later this evening.

Thanks!
@Kedia I hope it's not to late! If possible ones your can't find in the Coliseum. :3 If not that's fine!
@Kedia I hope it's not to late! If possible ones your can't find in the Coliseum. :3 If not that's fine!
@LumpyPotatoes

Actually, you are too late. BWHAHAHAHAAA! -cough-

I just finished figuring out who won what. And in the end, I didn't need to know what other familiars you wanted- You won your second choice. Congrats!

I'll be sending out the prizes soon.
@LumpyPotatoes

Actually, you are too late. BWHAHAHAHAAA! -cough-

I just finished figuring out who won what. And in the end, I didn't need to know what other familiars you wanted- You won your second choice. Congrats!

I'll be sending out the prizes soon.
All the prizes have been distributed! Or in the case of prizes held by people (such as dragons), messages have been sent to them and the winners.

Round 5 will commence shortly! Drum roll!
All the prizes have been distributed! Or in the case of prizes held by people (such as dragons), messages have been sent to them and the winners.

Round 5 will commence shortly! Drum roll!
@OdderFodder @Joydom29

I forgot to ask: do you still want to be pinged every time I draw?

Ok, now for the drawing!

@CantH8K8 @rooty @SilverDream @FaceTheWind @BeetleWings @Sodom @pinetree @SpaceSquidz @DragonClockwork @MementoMoe @MagpieJones @igavvedit @Stoat @gekkouga @Treehugger @Sootsprite @dirtprince @hocus @sarahyatzee @Zarbington @Sadah @Nearor @pixelish @Wjor787 @Saggitario @Nagee @Machiavellian @Yoda @RandomShmoe @whisperwinds

I have decided to allow winners 36 hours to make their lists instead of 48 hours, as I don't have enough time to get the prizes out and draw the next round of winners every 36 hours anyways.

However, the sooner I get the lists the faster I can get the prizes out, so please don't wait until the last minute to send me your prizes.

Anyways...onto Round 5!

As a reminder, the first person picked will get first choice of the remaining prizes. The second person picked will get second choice, etc. etc. Please make a list of your favorite prizes with 1 being your favorite. Please post the list on this thread and ping me when you do so. List as many prizes as the number by your name. So the person by the #1 will list 1 prize, the person by the #2 will list 2 prizes, the person by the #11 will list 11 prizes, the person by the #20 will list 20 prizes, etc. etc.

Do not pick any prizes that have "CLAIMED!!!" by them. They have already been claimed.

Again, you have 36 hours to respond. If someone does not respond within that time period, I will pick 21 new winners during the next drawing, and the person who didn't respond will be bumped to #21 for that round.

Round 5 Winners:
  1. @dragonicmaster
  2. @akasafeword
  3. @Sheelah
  4. @soihadadream
  5. @Karilya
  6. @yuln
  7. @britneyrox
  8. @Munchie
  9. @polishingopals
  10. @NotHarvard
  11. @ancientsecrets
  12. @Ciphers
  13. @Ain
  14. @Finlish
  15. @VeryLittleThings
  16. @Interstellar
  17. @jbdapirate
  18. @Heradotus
  19. @Changewinds
  20. @DarkAngelCronos
  21. @totheskye
  22. @amaizing
@OdderFodder @Joydom29

I forgot to ask: do you still want to be pinged every time I draw?

Ok, now for the drawing!

@CantH8K8 @rooty @SilverDream @FaceTheWind @BeetleWings @Sodom @pinetree @SpaceSquidz @DragonClockwork @MementoMoe @MagpieJones @igavvedit @Stoat @gekkouga @Treehugger @Sootsprite @dirtprince @hocus @sarahyatzee @Zarbington @Sadah @Nearor @pixelish @Wjor787 @Saggitario @Nagee @Machiavellian @Yoda @RandomShmoe @whisperwinds

I have decided to allow winners 36 hours to make their lists instead of 48 hours, as I don't have enough time to get the prizes out and draw the next round of winners every 36 hours anyways.

However, the sooner I get the lists the faster I can get the prizes out, so please don't wait until the last minute to send me your prizes.

Anyways...onto Round 5!

As a reminder, the first person picked will get first choice of the remaining prizes. The second person picked will get second choice, etc. etc. Please make a list of your favorite prizes with 1 being your favorite. Please post the list on this thread and ping me when you do so. List as many prizes as the number by your name. So the person by the #1 will list 1 prize, the person by the #2 will list 2 prizes, the person by the #11 will list 11 prizes, the person by the #20 will list 20 prizes, etc. etc.

Do not pick any prizes that have "CLAIMED!!!" by them. They have already been claimed.

Again, you have 36 hours to respond. If someone does not respond within that time period, I will pick 21 new winners during the next drawing, and the person who didn't respond will be bumped to #21 for that round.

Round 5 Winners:
  1. @dragonicmaster
  2. @akasafeword
  3. @Sheelah
  4. @soihadadream
  5. @Karilya
  6. @yuln
  7. @britneyrox
  8. @Munchie
  9. @polishingopals
  10. @NotHarvard
  11. @ancientsecrets