Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed-Welcome W-mass ping pg109
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112
I'm so excited!!
Here's my list!

1. Prize 18
2. Prize 250
3. Prize 334
4. Prize 280
5. Prize 299
6. Prize 321
7. Prize 293
8. Prize 200
I'm so excited!!
Here's my list!

1. Prize 18
2. Prize 250
3. Prize 334
4. Prize 280
5. Prize 299
6. Prize 321
7. Prize 293
8. Prize 200
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@kedia

Prize 218
Prize 219
35 (idk how to do the pick 2 things)
@kedia

Prize 218
Prize 219
35 (idk how to do the pick 2 things)
Congrats to the winners so far! I can't wait for the next round!
Congrats to the winners so far! I can't wait for the next round!
♥.♥.♥

tumblr_n74qarBE3r1tcqzfpo6_500.png
@Pixi @Sinezona

Thanks!

@Vihtala

Hopefully it won't take me as long to get ready for the next round like it did for round 4. :-P
@Pixi @Sinezona

Thanks!

@Vihtala

Hopefully it won't take me as long to get ready for the next round like it did for round 4. :-P
@Sinezona

Oh, and for the "pick two familiars", just list the two familiars you want.

For example, let's say someone named Bob won, and Bob's top two choices and his 4th choice were the "Pick two familiars". He would name the familiars he want for each prize:

1. Prizes 35-78: black wolf and white wolf
2. Prizes 35-78: celestial antelope and silver springbok
3. Prize 2
4. Prizes 35-78: warcat protector and janustrap
5. etc. etc.

In this example, if no one drawn before him picked the black wolf and white wolf, he would get them.

If someone did pick them, he would get his next choice (celestial antelope and silver springbok). If only one of his first choices were taken (let's say the black wolf), I would give him the white wolf and ask him which of his second choice (celestial antelope and silver springbok) he wants.

If someone had picked both wolves and one of the familiars listed as his second choice prize (let's say celestial antelope), I would ask him whether he wanted the silver springbok and another familiar or if he just wants Prize 2.

So yeah. I hope I didn't make this more confusing!
@Sinezona

Oh, and for the "pick two familiars", just list the two familiars you want.

For example, let's say someone named Bob won, and Bob's top two choices and his 4th choice were the "Pick two familiars". He would name the familiars he want for each prize:

1. Prizes 35-78: black wolf and white wolf
2. Prizes 35-78: celestial antelope and silver springbok
3. Prize 2
4. Prizes 35-78: warcat protector and janustrap
5. etc. etc.

In this example, if no one drawn before him picked the black wolf and white wolf, he would get them.

If someone did pick them, he would get his next choice (celestial antelope and silver springbok). If only one of his first choices were taken (let's say the black wolf), I would give him the white wolf and ask him which of his second choice (celestial antelope and silver springbok) he wants.

If someone had picked both wolves and one of the familiars listed as his second choice prize (let's say celestial antelope), I would ask him whether he wanted the silver springbok and another familiar or if he just wants Prize 2.

So yeah. I hope I didn't make this more confusing!
@Kedia They say good things are worth waiting for and it's definitely worth the wait. ^_^
@Kedia They say good things are worth waiting for and it's definitely worth the wait. ^_^
♥.♥.♥

@Vihtala

I just feel bad for all the people holding dragons- they'll probably be holding them for a long time.
@Vihtala

I just feel bad for all the people holding dragons- they'll probably be holding them for a long time.
@Kedia I'm sure they understand that RL comes first and that you're doing your best.
@Kedia I'm sure they understand that RL comes first and that you're doing your best.
♥.♥.♥

@Vihtala

I hope so. Why does real life have to take so much time away from flight rising? :-P
@Vihtala

I hope so. Why does real life have to take so much time away from flight rising? :-P
@Kedia

Sorry for the inactivity, real life got in the way again. I"d like

Prize

26 the magma embear either that or the tuxedo floorcat (embear is first choice)

Flower Power

Go beserk

and Burried Treasure
@Kedia

Sorry for the inactivity, real life got in the way again. I"d like

Prize

26 the magma embear either that or the tuxedo floorcat (embear is first choice)

Flower Power

Go beserk

and Burried Treasure
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112