Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Baby Crystals for sale - lowered price
1 2
EDIT: ONLY 200k tr for mirrors (each) or 700k tr for guardian THESE ARE MY PROGENS BABIES Here I have 3 baby crystals (3genes) for sale the purple mirror is a female other 2 dragons are male [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73243/7324215_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73243/7324214_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73243/7324213_350.png[/img] OPEN TO OFFERS PM ME Im new so please let me know if i have done anything wrong here okay Thanks for looking and enjoy them
EDIT: ONLY 200k tr for mirrors (each) or 700k tr for guardian

THESE ARE MY PROGENS BABIES

Here I have 3 baby crystals (3genes) for sale

the purple mirror is a female other 2 dragons are male
7324215_350.png

7324214_350.png

7324213_350.png

OPEN TO OFFERS PM ME
Im new so please let me know if i have done anything wrong here okay

Thanks for looking and enjoy them
sorry images arent coming up but it links to them O.o a little help with the images would be nice - im such a newb
sorry images arent coming up but it links to them O.o a little help with the images would be nice - im such a newb
@BunnyofFate You're missing some brackets :) Should be like this [img] link text here [/img]
@BunnyofFate You're missing some brackets :) Should be like this [img]link text here[/img]
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
Not looking to buy your dragons, but I can help you with pictures. Just go to your dragon's profile, click on the 'Generate Code' button and copy the BBCode given. Paste it here and viola, it'll appear.
Not looking to buy your dragons, but I can help you with pictures. Just go to your dragon's profile, click on the 'Generate Code' button and copy the BBCode given. Paste it here and viola, it'll appear.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
thanks will edit it guys sorry im a newb lol
thanks will edit it guys sorry im a newb lol
oh wow... That Guardian is FANTASTIC!! I don't have that kinda cash though.
oh wow... That Guardian is FANTASTIC!! I don't have that kinda cash though.
i know hes gorgeous but i dont have any crystals 2breed him with later :(
i know hes gorgeous but i dont have any crystals 2breed him with later :(
I couldn't find any like the mirrors i have with the 3 genes in auction house - found one like the guardian but hes very dull colours (blacks) compared to my lil blue boy above the ice eyes suit him to :)
I couldn't find any like the mirrors i have with the 3 genes in auction house - found one like the guardian but hes very dull colours (blacks) compared to my lil blue boy above the ice eyes suit him to :)
UPDATE WILL NOW ACCEPT 1000 gems each
UPDATE WILL NOW ACCEPT 1000 gems each
reduced price again
will also accept 600k tr each but 700k tr for guardian male
reduced price again
will also accept 600k tr each but 700k tr for guardian male
1 2