Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NEWBIE RAFFLE | 9TH ROUND WINNERS PG 34
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@Prof sorry must have missed the pings!

I... am not sure if I'm allowed to ask for these two (let me know if I can't):

Construction Worker J4
Electric Bear F9
Money Pool J3
Rabbit Hat F8
@Prof sorry must have missed the pings!

I... am not sure if I'm allowed to ask for these two (let me know if I can't):

Construction Worker J4
Electric Bear F9
Money Pool J3
Rabbit Hat F8
@jimmyright

can you please edit the call numbers (like A6, B12, etc) into your post next to the prize names? it's a lot harder to get them without the call numbers, so if you can add them before i get them through faster
@jimmyright

can you please edit the call numbers (like A6, B12, etc) into your post next to the prize names? it's a lot harder to get them without the call numbers, so if you can add them before i get them through faster
@Prof edited!
@Prof edited!
just repinging because so many people didnt respond to this round:

@Antique @OkitoFox @FenrisWolf @beckyh2112 @Silverypancakes

i have class when this raffle ends so i won't be able to pull it until later this afternoon (EST), so if you guys get your responses in before then i'll count it! i know at least one of you bought extra prizes so i figured you might have not seen the ping. come get your prizes :D
just repinging because so many people didnt respond to this round:

@Antique @OkitoFox @FenrisWolf @beckyh2112 @Silverypancakes

i have class when this raffle ends so i won't be able to pull it until later this afternoon (EST), so if you guys get your responses in before then i'll count it! i know at least one of you bought extra prizes so i figured you might have not seen the ping. come get your prizes :D
@Prof Oh, hey, neat!

1. c5
2. c3
3. e9
4. d12
5. b5
6. f4
7. e3
8. d4
9. j4
@Prof Oh, hey, neat!

1. c5
2. c3
3. e9
4. d12
5. b5
6. f4
7. e3
8. d4
9. j4
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Prof I didnt get the ping beforee ;; my alerts have been kind of glitched haha anyways
1)B1
2)D2
3)D7
4)E10
5)F4
6)D12
7)D8
8)D1
9)D3
10)D5
((Again im really sorry i just didnt receive the ping))
@Prof I didnt get the ping beforee ;; my alerts have been kind of glitched haha anyways
1)B1
2)D2
3)D7
4)E10
5)F4
6)D12
7)D8
8)D1
9)D3
10)D5
((Again im really sorry i just didnt receive the ping))
signature_logo_by_the_silver_wolfie-d85b1up.png
@Prof
Ahh, I missed the first ping! I'll edit this in a moment!
@Prof
Ahh, I missed the first ping! I'll edit this in a moment!
@Prof
C3, if possible :)
@Prof
C3, if possible :)
welcome to round four \o/

here's how getting your prizes works: if you've been drawn, you have 48 hours to post here on this topic and ping me (@Prof) with the prize that you want. next to your name will be a number, that is the number in order that you were drawn. pick the same number of prizes from the slot that you were pulled in (i.e., if you were pulled as #3, pick three prizes) and rank them in the order that you want them. whichever one is the top pick you had that was available will be the prize you get!

you can only win this raffle once, so the winners of this round are the only time they can win!

ALSO: A NOTE. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE NAMES OF THE PRIZE SLOTS TO ASK FOR YOUR PRIZES, PLEASE USE THEIR CALL NUMBERS (I.E., A5, B9, G7) BECAUSE THIS MAKES IT EASIER AND LESS TIME-CONSUMING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR PRIZE. THANK YOU!

If you do not do this you will have to edit your post, to put them in!

Quote:
round three skip redraw!
1: @ Ashmore

(Ashmore, since you were drawn in to replace someone who did not respond to the last round, you have first pick for this round!)
Quote:
round four!
1: 49 | @lunatron
2: 182 | @Overshadow
3: 112 | @solsikkeskall
4: 61 | @Grape
5: 31 | @Mycologist
6: 186 | @ChaoticBlades
7: 2 | @Eseli
8: 37 | @Cladonia
9: 187 | @Tuchips
10: 56 | @Emilem
welcome to round four \o/

here's how getting your prizes works: if you've been drawn, you have 48 hours to post here on this topic and ping me (@Prof) with the prize that you want. next to your name will be a number, that is the number in order that you were drawn. pick the same number of prizes from the slot that you were pulled in (i.e., if you were pulled as #3, pick three prizes) and rank them in the order that you want them. whichever one is the top pick you had that was available will be the prize you get!

you can only win this raffle once, so the winners of this round are the only time they can win!

ALSO: A NOTE. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE NAMES OF THE PRIZE SLOTS TO ASK FOR YOUR PRIZES, PLEASE USE THEIR CALL NUMBERS (I.E., A5, B9, G7) BECAUSE THIS MAKES IT EASIER AND LESS TIME-CONSUMING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR PRIZE. THANK YOU!

If you do not do this you will have to edit your post, to put them in!

Quote:
round three skip redraw!
1: @ Ashmore

(Ashmore, since you were drawn in to replace someone who did not respond to the last round, you have first pick for this round!)
Quote:
round four!
1: 49 | @lunatron
2: 182 | @Overshadow
3: 112 | @solsikkeskall
4: 61 | @Grape
5: 31 | @Mycologist
6: 186 | @ChaoticBlades
7: 2 | @Eseli
8: 37 | @Cladonia
9: 187 | @Tuchips
10: 56 | @Emilem