Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Puzzling Puzzles
Greetings,

so my absolute fave at the fairgrounds are the puzzles, the bigger/harder the better.
However lately, the past few puzzles, as I am halfway done, the game shuts down and tells me
to adjust the settings. When I do so, it does the same, I am half-done, only to loose my progress when it tells me to alternate again. Once or twice is understandable...but 4 times in a row?
Is this an error on my part or a bug in the system?

Many kind thanks FR team.
Greetings,

so my absolute fave at the fairgrounds are the puzzles, the bigger/harder the better.
However lately, the past few puzzles, as I am halfway done, the game shuts down and tells me
to adjust the settings. When I do so, it does the same, I am half-done, only to loose my progress when it tells me to alternate again. Once or twice is understandable...but 4 times in a row?
Is this an error on my part or a bug in the system?

Many kind thanks FR team.

tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
What settings is it telling you to change? Can you get a screenshot of this?
What settings is it telling you to change? Can you get a screenshot of this?
@chespin

It tells me to reset the "Faire Game Socket" in the account settings.
I have done so twice already, yet it still freezes and 'cancels' and tells me to reset again.

I shall try to get a screenshot if you wish, gimme a few min.
@chespin

It tells me to reset the "Faire Game Socket" in the account settings.
I have done so twice already, yet it still freezes and 'cancels' and tells me to reset again.

I shall try to get a screenshot if you wish, gimme a few min.

@chespin

Huh, strange. It did a normal play through this time.
Perhaps it just needed a page refresh?
Irrregardles, I'll keep a close eye on this and report if this problem crops up again.
@chespin

Huh, strange. It did a normal play through this time.
Perhaps it just needed a page refresh?
Irrregardles, I'll keep a close eye on this and report if this problem crops up again.

It may have had something to do with the site going offline a short while ago. At any rate I hope it doesn't give you any more problems!
It may have had something to do with the site going offline a short while ago. At any rate I hope it doesn't give you any more problems!