Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | Kubrick's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@tinydobes I was really confused with that first ping. Now I guess I' know about the first post ping thing too.

I'm definitely interested in getting one! Gosh, i wish accent/skin layering was a thing. This would be super cool with the many eyes accent.

Anyway, I would like one, thanks for letting me know youll be selling!
@tinydobes I was really confused with that first ping. Now I guess I' know about the first post ping thing too.

I'm definitely interested in getting one! Gosh, i wish accent/skin layering was a thing. This would be super cool with the many eyes accent.

Anyway, I would like one, thanks for letting me know youll be selling!
466w8yC.png
+3
@cniht
?!!!! Lily omg! my shameful dragon secret is out ;ooo;
that's totally fine! I'll put you down for the general sales and you can pay when it's convenient for you. yo seriously though how are you!!
@cniht
?!!!! Lily omg! my shameful dragon secret is out ;ooo;
that's totally fine! I'll put you down for the general sales and you can pay when it's convenient for you. yo seriously though how are you!!

tiny accents
@abutag @uguu
you're both listed! :)

man I know layering accents is so needed--!
@abutag @uguu
you're both listed! :)

man I know layering accents is so needed--!

tiny accents
@tinydobes I plan to pay in gems, is it cool if I send in advance? I'm gonna be heading off for the next while.
@tinydobes I plan to pay in gems, is it cool if I send in advance? I'm gonna be heading off for the next while.
466w8yC.png
+3
@abutag
yes, that's fine! I'm taking a moment to wrap things up, but the gem slots are filled so you're free to send in your payment.
@abutag
yes, that's fine! I'm taking a moment to wrap things up, but the gem slots are filled so you're free to send in your payment.

tiny accents
@tinydobes eyyy I am v interested, sign me up for a treasure slot
@tinydobes eyyy I am v interested, sign me up for a treasure slot
@ratpenatu @KINGAIJU @TerrorDerr @Tankarank
okay! The gem slots for blueprint costs are filled, so you can start sending your payments. After that I'll send your accents as soon as they get through the submission process.

@Onionne
yep, I'll list you!
@ratpenatu @KINGAIJU @TerrorDerr @Tankarank
okay! The gem slots for blueprint costs are filled, so you can start sending your payments. After that I'll send your accents as soon as they get through the submission process.

@Onionne
yep, I'll list you!

tiny accents
@tinydobes
Hi! I would definitely want one. I will try to get gems as soon as possible.
@tinydobes
Hi! I would definitely want one. I will try to get gems as soon as possible.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@tinydobes

I really like this accent!
Please list me for a treasure slot!
@tinydobes

I really like this accent!
Please list me for a treasure slot!
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
@Neinka
yep, I'll put you down on the list!

@whalespeaker
hello! unfortunately you just missed the open slots. However, if somebody decides to forfeit their reserve, you'll be next on the list. sorry about that!
@Neinka
yep, I'll put you down on the list!

@whalespeaker
hello! unfortunately you just missed the open slots. However, if somebody decides to forfeit their reserve, you'll be next on the list. sorry about that!

tiny accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51