Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | Kubrick's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@tinydobes

whoopsies! thank you anyways!
@tinydobes

whoopsies! thank you anyways!
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
All slots have been filled! At this point, I'm waiting to receive enough gem payments to purchase the blueprints and submit the accent. Thank you everyone for your interest!
All slots have been filled! At this point, I'm waiting to receive enough gem payments to purchase the blueprints and submit the accent. Thank you everyone for your interest!

tiny accents
@tinydobes

ah shoot, it looks like i'm a little bit too late! if possible could i get put on the list for backup reserves? ^v^;
@tinydobes

ah shoot, it looks like i'm a little bit too late! if possible could i get put on the list for backup reserves? ^v^;
BuK0NeM_zpsd747b9f6.gif
@Yearofdragon
aw man, I'm sorry you missed it! D: sure, I'll put you on backup in case a spot opens up.
@Yearofdragon
aw man, I'm sorry you missed it! D: sure, I'll put you on backup in case a spot opens up.

tiny accents
UPDATE: wuhh! I don't like the idea of people getting left out. If we can get takers for an additional five gem slots, I'll be willing to print another run for the holiday. This is a pending decision (the accent itself hasn't been through the submission process yet!) but if you're interested, please alert me.
UPDATE: wuhh! I don't like the idea of people getting left out. If we can get takers for an additional five gem slots, I'll be willing to print another run for the holiday. This is a pending decision (the accent itself hasn't been through the submission process yet!) but if you're interested, please alert me.

tiny accents
@tinydobes
I'll take one of the additional gem slots, then!!
its super sweet of you to offer them ;v;
@tinydobes
I'll take one of the additional gem slots, then!!
its super sweet of you to offer them ;v;
BuK0NeM_zpsd747b9f6.gif
@Yearofdragon
you're good, I've got you listed for the backup! I just figure it's a shame if people can't get the accent they wanted during a festival. ;3; I'll let you know if the second run works out!
@Yearofdragon
you're good, I've got you listed for the backup! I just figure it's a shame if people can't get the accent they wanted during a festival. ;3; I'll let you know if the second run works out!

tiny accents
I'd be interested in a slot, definitely. =) I'll probably be paying with gems. I was really surprised yours didn't win @tinydobes
I'd be interested in a slot, definitely. =) I'll probably be paying with gems. I was really surprised yours didn't win @tinydobes
OMG NO I NEED THIS HISSES

now that i'm more coherent

i will try to get more people for a second run $ ___ $
OMG NO I NEED THIS HISSES

now that i'm more coherent

i will try to get more people for a second run $ ___ $
6wK2Jyk.png
@tinydobes
If you ever open a treasure slot in the next batch please ping me.
@tinydobes
If you ever open a treasure slot in the next batch please ping me.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51