Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Combat bug?
I was fighting another player in the colliseum and my dragons wouldn't attack. It would come to their turn, they'd get the "Ready" thing, but I couldn't click on anything. Then the enemy dragon would immediately attack, and my turn would be skipped.
I was fighting another player in the colliseum and my dragons wouldn't attack. It would come to their turn, they'd get the "Ready" thing, but I couldn't click on anything. Then the enemy dragon would immediately attack, and my turn would be skipped.
@DragonTamerLance; Thank you for your report. Could you perhaps provide some more information as to what attacks had been used against your dragons. A few attacks can cause your dragon to be 'stunned', disabling them to attack. If this was the case in your battle, it wouldn't have been a bug, but the regular way of events.

Attacks that can cause your dragon to be stunned are Clobber, Fossilize, Congeal, Enamor, and Shock. If the stunned effect was applied to your dragon a small symbol would appear next to their name, where the meditate symbol and bleed symbol also appear.

Additionally, if the stunned-effect was applied to your dragon and they are left unable to attack, a small box of text will appear at the top of the battle screen saying that because of the effect the dragon is unable to move.
@DragonTamerLance; Thank you for your report. Could you perhaps provide some more information as to what attacks had been used against your dragons. A few attacks can cause your dragon to be 'stunned', disabling them to attack. If this was the case in your battle, it wouldn't have been a bug, but the regular way of events.

Attacks that can cause your dragon to be stunned are Clobber, Fossilize, Congeal, Enamor, and Shock. If the stunned effect was applied to your dragon a small symbol would appear next to their name, where the meditate symbol and bleed symbol also appear.

Additionally, if the stunned-effect was applied to your dragon and they are left unable to attack, a small box of text will appear at the top of the battle screen saying that because of the effect the dragon is unable to move.
I don't remember the name of the attack, but it's a white projectile that was default on my Fay -- it lowers attack power by 25% but does not, to my knowledge, stun. I also did not notice any sort of text out of the ordinary.
I don't remember the name of the attack, but it's a white projectile that was default on my Fay -- it lowers attack power by 25% but does not, to my knowledge, stun. I also did not notice any sort of text out of the ordinary.
@DragonTamerLance; The attack you speak of is Contuse, and you are right in that it doesn't stun the enemy. So it seems it wasn't just a part of the battle system. Is there any other thing you remember about the incident? For example extreme or more than average delay or lag in the game.
Have you encountered this incident before or, since reporting it, have you encountered it again? And were there similarities between the incidents? Such as, around the same time, the same opponenent, the same browser/device/internet connection, etc. If there is anything else you remember you think might be relevant please also add it to your report. All that information is vital in finding out what may have caused it. Thank you for your cooperation! c:
@DragonTamerLance; The attack you speak of is Contuse, and you are right in that it doesn't stun the enemy. So it seems it wasn't just a part of the battle system. Is there any other thing you remember about the incident? For example extreme or more than average delay or lag in the game.
Have you encountered this incident before or, since reporting it, have you encountered it again? And were there similarities between the incidents? Such as, around the same time, the same opponenent, the same browser/device/internet connection, etc. If there is anything else you remember you think might be relevant please also add it to your report. All that information is vital in finding out what may have caused it. Thank you for your cooperation! c:
I am experiencing the same thing with the Contuse attack, although I was battling monsters. It happens the most when an Ember Mouse appears and when it or I try to use the Contuse attack the page freezes or goes through intense lagging.
I am experiencing the same thing with the Contuse attack, although I was battling monsters. It happens the most when an Ember Mouse appears and when it or I try to use the Contuse attack the page freezes or goes through intense lagging.
djME0U2.gif
I remember a little bit of lag, but nothing intense. I was able to watch everything play out and I recall that it wasn't frustratingly laggy, just a little bit. I haven't had it happen during monster battles and I haven't tried to go back to player v player since.
I remember a little bit of lag, but nothing intense. I was able to watch everything play out and I recall that it wasn't frustratingly laggy, just a little bit. I haven't had it happen during monster battles and I haven't tried to go back to player v player since.