Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello,
I registered in the last window after taking a wander into the site beforehand to see what it was all about. I have a few dragons so far and am slowly finding my way about, while figuring out just what to do and how to do it. First time posting on the forums as I'm a bit shy that way and mainly hang around Tumblr.

Nice to meet you all :)
Hello,
I registered in the last window after taking a wander into the site beforehand to see what it was all about. I have a few dragons so far and am slowly finding my way about, while figuring out just what to do and how to do it. First time posting on the forums as I'm a bit shy that way and mainly hang around Tumblr.

Nice to meet you all :)
@Pebble850

Its nice to meet you Pebble :P You have nicely colored Fae's
@Pebble850

Its nice to meet you Pebble :P You have nicely colored Fae's
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
Thanks :) I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to breed them with the other dragons I have :D
Thanks :) I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to breed them with the other dragons I have :D
Nice to meet you @pebble850!

I couldnt' help but notice your dragon is named Kaladin. Are you, by chance, reading The Stormlight Archive?
Nice to meet you @pebble850!

I couldnt' help but notice your dragon is named Kaladin. Are you, by chance, reading The Stormlight Archive?
I'm not actually. When I'm naming dragons I've so far used the random generator on the site. Who's the author?
I'm not actually. When I'm naming dragons I've so far used the random generator on the site. Who's the author?
Brandon Sanderson. It's an epic fantasy series, sadly only two books in to what he's promised to be twelve or thirteen. Way of Kings, and Words of Radiance. They're...massive. At some point in the acknowledgements he said Way of Kings was 400,000 words, and I am pretty sure Radiance is too. So far I've read almost everything he's published, and it's all really good.
Brandon Sanderson. It's an epic fantasy series, sadly only two books in to what he's promised to be twelve or thirteen. Way of Kings, and Words of Radiance. They're...massive. At some point in the acknowledgements he said Way of Kings was 400,000 words, and I am pretty sure Radiance is too. So far I've read almost everything he's published, and it's all really good.
I have book one of the Mistborn trilogy that I've yet to start and keep promising myself that I will do at some point. Moved house recently and so all of my books are in bags in a cupboard waiting to be sorted out once I get some bookshelves.
I have book one of the Mistborn trilogy that I've yet to start and keep promising myself that I will do at some point. Moved house recently and so all of my books are in bags in a cupboard waiting to be sorted out once I get some bookshelves.
I totally understand. You will not, I think, be disappointed with Mistborn. Just make sure you have nothing to distract you from the last third or so. Sanderson has this weird habit where the last third of his books are really intense (in a good way) and you just don't want to put them down.
I totally understand. You will not, I think, be disappointed with Mistborn. Just make sure you have nothing to distract you from the last third or so. Sanderson has this weird habit where the last third of his books are really intense (in a good way) and you just don't want to put them down.
Hello @Pebble850

I'm a newbie, too. Getting started on the forum is a good way to learn more and more about the game. It helped me a lot in those past days :)

May I say that your Fae Kaladin has a lovely coloring!

Have a good start here :)
Hello @Pebble850

I'm a newbie, too. Getting started on the forum is a good way to learn more and more about the game. It helped me a lot in those past days :)

May I say that your Fae Kaladin has a lovely coloring!

Have a good start here :)
lone_wolf.png
I really need to start wandering the forums to learn more about the game. Currently I'm wandering through most of the site like a lost puppy while occasionally messaging one person on my friends list for help.

Thank you :) I really like how he's turned out.
I really need to start wandering the forums to learn more about the game. Currently I'm wandering through most of the site like a lost puppy while occasionally messaging one person on my friends list for help.

Thank you :) I really like how he's turned out.