Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | food hoard
Hi, i only just joined FR and was wondering why my food stores say that its empty when in fact they are quite full. As a newby to FR i am conceded that my dragons that only feed on the meat and plants will starve and possibly will be unable to perform tasks and duties. Another problem i have noted is no matter how much food i add, the amount does not grow.
does anyone else have these problems? and/or do you know how to help? if you have any information about this it would be gratefully appreciated.
thankyou for taking your time to read (and possibly reply) my forum.
-Drag0nl0ver11
Hi, i only just joined FR and was wondering why my food stores say that its empty when in fact they are quite full. As a newby to FR i am conceded that my dragons that only feed on the meat and plants will starve and possibly will be unable to perform tasks and duties. Another problem i have noted is no matter how much food i add, the amount does not grow.
does anyone else have these problems? and/or do you know how to help? if you have any information about this it would be gratefully appreciated.
thankyou for taking your time to read (and possibly reply) my forum.
-Drag0nl0ver11
@Drag0nl0ver11

In your hoard, select a piece of food and click CONVERT
Where it says the time, and users online, you'll see the # of food points you have in your food stores.
@Drag0nl0ver11

In your hoard, select a piece of food and click CONVERT
Where it says the time, and users online, you'll see the # of food points you have in your food stores.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
@Drag0nl0ver11 - What Malfunction says is right! When you collect items daily, or win them from the coliseum, or even purchase them, they go to your hoard. That is a sort of "saving spot" for all of your items. From there, you can sell items, or convert them to your food stores. When you select an item, at the bottom of the screen there are two buttons: Sell & Convert. Each food item is worth x amount of food points (hover over the image to see... it's often 2, 3, or something similar. All are different!). If you convert 1 food item that has 2 food points, 2 food points will be added to your food stores.

Hope that cleared some things up for you~
@Drag0nl0ver11 - What Malfunction says is right! When you collect items daily, or win them from the coliseum, or even purchase them, they go to your hoard. That is a sort of "saving spot" for all of your items. From there, you can sell items, or convert them to your food stores. When you select an item, at the bottom of the screen there are two buttons: Sell & Convert. Each food item is worth x amount of food points (hover over the image to see... it's often 2, 3, or something similar. All are different!). If you convert 1 food item that has 2 food points, 2 food points will be added to your food stores.

Hope that cleared some things up for you~
KYYK2AY.png
Thanks guys I'll give that a try @malfunction @tatara
Thanks guys I'll give that a try @malfunction @tatara