Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who or what are you in your clan?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am the omniscient third person PoV in my clan. 8D
I am the omniscient third person PoV in my clan. 8D
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
I'm this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6811884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68119/6811884_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparently I'm incapable of writing characters/lore for anything without making it complicated and/or including AI. Oh well! I spent a fair bit of time breeding for that Fae, too.
I'm this guy.

6811884_350.png

Apparently I'm incapable of writing characters/lore for anything without making it complicated and/or including AI. Oh well! I spent a fair bit of time breeding for that Fae, too.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
I think of myself as a little voice in matriarch and patriarch's heads. He makes all the rules and she picks out all the new lairmates.
I think of myself as a little voice in matriarch and patriarch's heads. He makes all the rules and she picks out all the new lairmates.
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
I'm planning on getting a Fae or a Coatl with some specific color to represent myself as, but I'm Niwa for now (my avatar).
I'm planning on getting a Fae or a Coatl with some specific color to represent myself as, but I'm Niwa for now (my avatar).
ex5BGkW.png
I don't see myself as a character of the clan. There's just the clan. If anything, I suppose I could take the role of the progenitor haha.
I don't see myself as a character of the clan. There's just the clan. If anything, I suppose I could take the role of the progenitor haha.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
I am the dark, evil, ancient god that my clan worships and makes sacrifice to...

actually I never really thought about where I fit into the whole clan thing.... I kind of just see myself as the player of this online game, how lame is that?
I am the dark, evil, ancient god that my clan worships and makes sacrifice to...

actually I never really thought about where I fit into the whole clan thing.... I kind of just see myself as the player of this online game, how lame is that?
[quote name="Chocoli" date="2014-10-24 14:47:02"]I am the clan? The clan is me? I, as the player, don't really exist. The clan is itself. I guess the closest I could get is that I'm the author of the clan. If that makes any sense.[/quote] Author of the clan, yes. This is exactly what I was thinking. [s]Oh god, intense flashbacks to Literary Theory and discussions of authorship.[/s]
Chocoli wrote on 2014-10-24 14:47:02:
I am the clan? The clan is me?

I, as the player, don't really exist. The clan is itself. I guess the closest I could get is that I'm the author of the clan. If that makes any sense.

Author of the clan, yes. This is exactly what I was thinking. Oh god, intense flashbacks to Literary Theory and discussions of authorship.
hYK4ogH.gif
Man there's some good Clan Lore in here.

For us, I am the spirit guide that Amber, my progen, communicates with. She's a Shaman of sorts. I haven't decided if I'm embodied in any physical form, or have physical form at all.

Beyond that, though, I see aspects of myself in most of my dragons. I identify with some more than others, but each has a part of me, however big or small.
Man there's some good Clan Lore in here.

For us, I am the spirit guide that Amber, my progen, communicates with. She's a Shaman of sorts. I haven't decided if I'm embodied in any physical form, or have physical form at all.

Beyond that, though, I see aspects of myself in most of my dragons. I identify with some more than others, but each has a part of me, however big or small.
kpBHZdf.gifsigFR.pngDQCsQbQ.gif
All of these were pretty interesting to read, so many differing views on such a simple question.

In my case I'm just the narrator that doesn't actually exist in any form or way. Totally not the loud voice that talks over dragons and nags them until they do what they're told.
But if I'd have to choose a personification, it'd either be some spiral dragon or a bird familiar that still isn't related to the clan in any way.

Tbh I just see players as individual dragons/ familiars/ something that gather in some super secret place where no dragon has been aka the forums to have tea parties and gatherings, clubhouses, share photos of dragons and do other junk of the sorts.
All of these were pretty interesting to read, so many differing views on such a simple question.

In my case I'm just the narrator that doesn't actually exist in any form or way. Totally not the loud voice that talks over dragons and nags them until they do what they're told.
But if I'd have to choose a personification, it'd either be some spiral dragon or a bird familiar that still isn't related to the clan in any way.

Tbh I just see players as individual dragons/ familiars/ something that gather in some super secret place where no dragon has been aka the forums to have tea parties and gatherings, clubhouses, share photos of dragons and do other junk of the sorts.
Untitled-1.png
I, the player, heavily influences this dragon. He's like a Seer of sorts considering all the other dragons thinks he hears voices. He is an adviser of the clan and helps plan things with my progen and her mate Garm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6687311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66874/6687311_350.png[/img] [/url] He also happens to be named after my Username. ^.^
I, the player, heavily influences this dragon. He's like a Seer of sorts considering all the other dragons thinks he hears voices. He is an adviser of the clan and helps plan things with my progen and her mate Garm.

6687311_350.png

He also happens to be named after my Username. ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8