Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 535 536
YESSS IT WORKSSS!!!! Using google chrome.
YESSS IT WORKSSS!!!! Using google chrome.
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
We're glad to hear it's working for some of you. For those that it isn't, or making things worse, it sounds like we're hitting a brick wall with a different kind of issue that could be a combination of several factors (hardware + internet connection + antivirus, etc.).

We'll keep working hard, but it's very difficult to provide a blanket solution for so many different types of devices and connection types. :\
We're glad to hear it's working for some of you. For those that it isn't, or making things worse, it sounds like we're hitting a brick wall with a different kind of issue that could be a combination of several factors (hardware + internet connection + antivirus, etc.).

We'll keep working hard, but it's very difficult to provide a blanket solution for so many different types of devices and connection types. :\
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

*coughs*

Firefox user here to report that both Coli and Faire seem to be working perfectly. My previous issue was that the "unable to connect to the game server" would consistently pop up, as my college wifi didn't have websprockets enabled. Now, both Faire and Coli load perfectly in both Firefox and Safari. Thank you so much!
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

*coughs*

Firefox user here to report that both Coli and Faire seem to be working perfectly. My previous issue was that the "unable to connect to the game server" would consistently pop up, as my college wifi didn't have websprockets enabled. Now, both Faire and Coli load perfectly in both Firefox and Safari. Thank you so much!
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
I've had little to no trouble with Shock Switch, but both the puzzle and Tidal Trouble keep telling me it's unable to connect to the game server. I tried adding &safemode=1, but it didn't help in Tidal Trouble, which is the only one I've tried.

I use Chrome.
I've had little to no trouble with Shock Switch, but both the puzzle and Tidal Trouble keep telling me it's unable to connect to the game server. I tried adding &safemode=1, but it didn't help in Tidal Trouble, which is the only one I've tried.

I use Chrome.
9+ FR Time........................................................................................

IIfWx76.png
Tidal Trouble keeps dropping at irregular intervals. It got better in the last couple of days in that it took longer for it to drop but its still happening. Tried the safemode thing but that just seems to make it worse again. No trouble using coli. I use chrome, have tried clearing cache etc.
Tidal Trouble keeps dropping at irregular intervals. It got better in the last couple of days in that it took longer for it to drop but its still happening. Tried the safemode thing but that just seems to make it worse again. No trouble using coli. I use chrome, have tried clearing cache etc.
Coli works great with safemode, but still having little hiccups with the fairegames. I'm happy though. Thanks for the help, admins! ^^
Coli works great with safemode, but still having little hiccups with the fairegames. I'm happy though. Thanks for the help, admins! ^^
I've had a lot of trouble getting the colosseum to work, but safemode works wonderfully. It loads quickly and everything seems so fast! I do experience lag after magic is used, but otherwise it seems to be working fine.

I haven't tested it in the fairgrounds yet, but I've never had any problems with it.
I've had a lot of trouble getting the colosseum to work, but safemode works wonderfully. It loads quickly and everything seems so fast! I do experience lag after magic is used, but otherwise it seems to be working fine.

I haven't tested it in the fairgrounds yet, but I've never had any problems with it.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-09_at_5.30.39_PM.png
Keep an eye on your belongings, traveler, for there are thieves about.
I like to be a helpful face around Plague and the community as a whole. There is no need to feel intimidated by me!
6Mp9Ctr.gif
HqXMdD7.gif
Coliseum wasn't loading so i tried the link given and it loaded, though very slowly o: idk if it's connected to the coli giving me trouble, but the image for the Renegade Avian in the Harpy's Roost doesn't seem to be loading, and I just won a battle but it didn't go to the EXP won... It acted like the battle was still going even though there was nothing left to fight? Idk what's going on xD
Coliseum wasn't loading so i tried the link given and it loaded, though very slowly o: idk if it's connected to the coli giving me trouble, but the image for the Renegade Avian in the Harpy's Roost doesn't seem to be loading, and I just won a battle but it didn't go to the EXP won... It acted like the battle was still going even though there was nothing left to fight? Idk what's going on xD
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
I've tried everything, but fairegames still won't work for me. The game will load, but pressing 'play' won't do anything-- so far the only game that works is higher or lower.
I've tried everything, but fairegames still won't work for me. The game will load, but pressing 'play' won't do anything-- so far the only game that works is higher or lower.
tumblr_ngyly5LOJD1r2vbalo1_500.png
Safemode is working wonderfully for me! Thank you so much! Now maybe I can get enough plants to feed my ravenous Snapper hoarde...
Safemode is working wonderfully for me! Thank you so much! Now maybe I can get enough plants to feed my ravenous Snapper hoarde...
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 535 536