Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
1 2
So, I'm not sure if this is a thing people actually look at or pay any attention to whatsoever, but I joined Flight Rising during the last registration window, and I'm just now deciding too look around in the forums.

My name's Elliott! I'm 19, I use they/them/their pronouns, I'm a customer service representative at a call center, and I want to be a piercer. I'm dating someone on here, who's actually the person who got me to join, and that's hyenaguts (Kai)! I'm super into foxes and reptiles, and animals in general. I really love snappers, my favorite color is yellow, and I have a bearded dragon named Atreyu and a cat named Ruber. I'm really sure what else to include here, or if anyone even looks at these, so I'm just gonna... call it good.
So, I'm not sure if this is a thing people actually look at or pay any attention to whatsoever, but I joined Flight Rising during the last registration window, and I'm just now deciding too look around in the forums.

My name's Elliott! I'm 19, I use they/them/their pronouns, I'm a customer service representative at a call center, and I want to be a piercer. I'm dating someone on here, who's actually the person who got me to join, and that's hyenaguts (Kai)! I'm super into foxes and reptiles, and animals in general. I really love snappers, my favorite color is yellow, and I have a bearded dragon named Atreyu and a cat named Ruber. I'm really sure what else to include here, or if anyone even looks at these, so I'm just gonna... call it good.
Elliott | they/them | 19
@lizardpuke Hi Elliott! I'm April, she/her. I just joined in the last registration window too, at the "suggestion" of my best friend, who's been gunning for me to join since she did. :P I'm at university right now and I hope to be in law school in a few years, but who knows!

That's so cool that you want to be a piercer! Do you currently have any yourself? I've got four lobe piercings on each ear with plans to keep going up, and my belly button. I love talking about my piercings and looking at others'. :D
@lizardpuke Hi Elliott! I'm April, she/her. I just joined in the last registration window too, at the "suggestion" of my best friend, who's been gunning for me to join since she did. :P I'm at university right now and I hope to be in law school in a few years, but who knows!

That's so cool that you want to be a piercer! Do you currently have any yourself? I've got four lobe piercings on each ear with plans to keep going up, and my belly button. I love talking about my piercings and looking at others'. :D
Ello ello :D Im in the same boat as you guys; last registration window, was suggested by a friend :)
Almost into university, in the midst of prerequisites at the moment. Currently a greyhound trainer/catcher/handler, Hoping to someday get my DVM in veterinary, or get a degree in ecology of sort :D
Ello ello :D Im in the same boat as you guys; last registration window, was suggested by a friend :)
Almost into university, in the midst of prerequisites at the moment. Currently a greyhound trainer/catcher/handler, Hoping to someday get my DVM in veterinary, or get a degree in ecology of sort :D
@aspilrain I do I do!! I'll post pictures when I get home tonight. I have half inch lobes (going up), 4g conches, 10g septum, 14g lower lip on both sides, 16g vertical philtrum, 14g tongue, an anchor on the center of my collarbone, and the most recent, 10g navel! :D

@noctemvita that's really cool! :D I'd probably choose to work with animals if I don't end up getting to be a piercer, but it'll be a long time before I even consider giving up! uvu
@aspilrain I do I do!! I'll post pictures when I get home tonight. I have half inch lobes (going up), 4g conches, 10g septum, 14g lower lip on both sides, 16g vertical philtrum, 14g tongue, an anchor on the center of my collarbone, and the most recent, 10g navel! :D

@noctemvita that's really cool! :D I'd probably choose to work with animals if I don't end up getting to be a piercer, but it'll be a long time before I even consider giving up! uvu
Elliott | they/them | 19
@noctemvita Funny you should mention ecology, that's what I'm focusing my degree on! I didn't find out I loved ecology until I got to uni and took a few courses, but man now I can't get enough. :)

@lizardpuke Oh wow that's awesome!! I've considered getting an anchor, how was the pain and healing process? I've also been considering getting a lower navel piercing. So many piercings, so little cash. :P
@noctemvita Funny you should mention ecology, that's what I'm focusing my degree on! I didn't find out I loved ecology until I got to uni and took a few courses, but man now I can't get enough. :)

@lizardpuke Oh wow that's awesome!! I've considered getting an anchor, how was the pain and healing process? I've also been considering getting a lower navel piercing. So many piercings, so little cash. :P
@lizardpuke

Hey there and welcome :D
@lizardpuke

Hey there and welcome :D
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@aprilrain Awesome :D
@aprilrain Awesome :D
@aprilrain wow i'm sorry i thought i responded to that ???

it wasn't bad. i honestly didn't feel mine, and neither did my datemate when they got one on their tum, but my sister in law said the one lower on her chest hurt a LOT, so i think it just varies from person to person. My navel wasn't too painful, but it felt weird having it touched so much, and it's been kinda sensitive while healing. lower navel might be different though uvu
@aprilrain wow i'm sorry i thought i responded to that ???

it wasn't bad. i honestly didn't feel mine, and neither did my datemate when they got one on their tum, but my sister in law said the one lower on her chest hurt a LOT, so i think it just varies from person to person. My navel wasn't too painful, but it felt weird having it touched so much, and it's been kinda sensitive while healing. lower navel might be different though uvu
Elliott | they/them | 19
@lizardpuke No worries! Goodness knows I've been busy with Riot, I went from decent savings to flat broke on the first day...

That's reassuring. I've got a pretty good pain tolerance so most things are fine, but it's still good to know. :P I've had my navel piercing for something like six years now; I remember it healed pretty fast and now the only time it bothers me is if I'm wearing a high waist and it gets caught.

Also I'd like to mention that datemate is such a cute word - I have a qpp and all we've got is 'zucchini'. :P
@lizardpuke No worries! Goodness knows I've been busy with Riot, I went from decent savings to flat broke on the first day...

That's reassuring. I've got a pretty good pain tolerance so most things are fine, but it's still good to know. :P I've had my navel piercing for something like six years now; I remember it healed pretty fast and now the only time it bothers me is if I'm wearing a high waist and it gets caught.

Also I'd like to mention that datemate is such a cute word - I have a qpp and all we've got is 'zucchini'. :P
@aprilrain Riot?

If you have a decent pain tolerance, you should be fine! :)

zuchinii??? That's rad, ha. Yeah, datemate is a nice word to use and it's easy to explain to people :') Just today I was able to explain to my much older (like, 40s) bisexual coworker what it meant and what nonbinary means and it went really great!!
@aprilrain Riot?

If you have a decent pain tolerance, you should be fine! :)

zuchinii??? That's rad, ha. Yeah, datemate is a nice word to use and it's easy to explain to people :') Just today I was able to explain to my much older (like, 40s) bisexual coworker what it meant and what nonbinary means and it went really great!!
Elliott | they/them | 19
1 2