Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@WatchKeyPhone Not sure if I'll grab on but i hope you'll have fun starting from scratch! :)
@WatchKeyPhone Not sure if I'll grab on but i hope you'll have fun starting from scratch! :)
@WatchKeyPhone

Sent a CR for Denas :) Good luck with everything!

EDIT - I can't spell today D:
@WatchKeyPhone

Sent a CR for Denas :) Good luck with everything!

EDIT - I can't spell today D:
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
@WatchKeyPhone sent a cr for the unnamed goldenrod/leaf/leaf coatl lady! thanks!
@WatchKeyPhone sent a cr for the unnamed goldenrod/leaf/leaf coatl lady! thanks!
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@WatchKeyPhone I sent some CR requests over. 'x'
@WatchKeyPhone I sent some CR requests over. 'x'
HGXrZDQ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
I just sent you a Crossroads. I hope I'm not too late for that pretty girl I requested c:
I just sent you a Crossroads. I hope I'm not too late for that pretty girl I requested c:
@starsystems Pinging myself so that I can come back and look through your lair when I'm not on my phone!
@starsystems Pinging myself so that I can come back and look through your lair when I'm not on my phone!
@WatchKeyPhone

There are some really pretty dragons. I'm going to send you a CR. And a little bit of treasure. It's not much but I'd like to give you some. :)
@WatchKeyPhone

There are some really pretty dragons. I'm going to send you a CR. And a little bit of treasure. It's not much but I'd like to give you some. :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@watchkeyphone I'm just in love with this dear wild claw of yours! is he for sale? i sent a CR for him! thank you! unamed smoky lime wildclaw :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6256789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62568/6256789_350.png[/img] [/url] how many can you get? (dragons) because i love this other smoky female wc you have!
@watchkeyphone

I'm just in love with this dear wild claw of yours!
is he for sale?
i sent a CR for him! thank you!
unamed smoky lime wildclaw :3

6256789_350.png

how many can you get? (dragons) because i love this other smoky female wc you have!
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
Aahhh they're so lovely @WatchKeyPhone!! It's very sweet of you to give them away, thank you uvu!
Aahhh they're so lovely @WatchKeyPhone!! It's very sweet of you to give them away, thank you uvu!
1 2 3 4 5 6