Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54
@Pepperdragon Oh gosh, you're too sweet. ;__; Thank you for mentioning me!
@Pepperdragon Oh gosh, you're too sweet. ;__; Thank you for mentioning me!
@MonkeyDLuffy
Thank yoooou! Did you tag everyone with a Steve dragon? ;)
@MonkeyDLuffy
Thank yoooou! Did you tag everyone with a Steve dragon? ;)
@WhirlyBird

Oh you caught me. ;)
@WhirlyBird

Oh you caught me. ;)
tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif
@LaviniaD

Aww, thank you! ^.^

My turn!

Wow, there are so many awesome people to put on this thread, but there's one in particular I really am thankful for right now and really deserves a Prize of Awesomeness if such a prize existed:

@OkamiKohai

Thank you so much for all your time and effort you've given to help me with my raffle! It has been so helpful for you to help me make the list of winners and give out prizes. I'm not exactly sure how I could do it all without you! Thank you so much!

And there are a lot of others I would like to thank individually, but do to lack of time, I'm just going to ping all the awesome people here:

@Aoki @CaptainTsundere @sparklesdani @Mags @Appellosine @Lafia @Lizphibian @Peppir @Zhimonster @Seles @cutelyhazardous @gootarts @shoydragon @Anya @unidra @Slacker @JosephJoestar @theplastics @SomeoneGhost @ReddestRed @Keridwyn @Boogiepopular @Mitsukai @kysl7777 @Talicinx @Velyanthe @daenae @Pantera @Rusalka @lizziecat1279

YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! ^.^

Oh, and one more:

@NovaLovesFrogs

Nominated for Awesomeness for having an awesome giveaway and hangout thread. And for having an awesome cat that likes frogs. :-P
@LaviniaD

Aww, thank you! ^.^

My turn!

Wow, there are so many awesome people to put on this thread, but there's one in particular I really am thankful for right now and really deserves a Prize of Awesomeness if such a prize existed:

@OkamiKohai

Thank you so much for all your time and effort you've given to help me with my raffle! It has been so helpful for you to help me make the list of winners and give out prizes. I'm not exactly sure how I could do it all without you! Thank you so much!

And there are a lot of others I would like to thank individually, but do to lack of time, I'm just going to ping all the awesome people here:

@Aoki @CaptainTsundere @sparklesdani @Mags @Appellosine @Lafia @Lizphibian @Peppir @Zhimonster @Seles @cutelyhazardous @gootarts @shoydragon @Anya @unidra @Slacker @JosephJoestar @theplastics @SomeoneGhost @ReddestRed @Keridwyn @Boogiepopular @Mitsukai @kysl7777 @Talicinx @Velyanthe @daenae @Pantera @Rusalka @lizziecat1279

YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! ^.^

Oh, and one more:

@NovaLovesFrogs

Nominated for Awesomeness for having an awesome giveaway and hangout thread. And for having an awesome cat that likes frogs. :-P
@Kedia thanks a bunch!

Also pinging @Keridwyn. And @jazilee @Wyckedone @Narif and @AntiFerret for being great!

Love pings to @chronifused2 @Mabbi @DesiredWish @ccrain12 and @ScarredSpirit
@Kedia thanks a bunch!

Also pinging @Keridwyn. And @jazilee @Wyckedone @Narif and @AntiFerret for being great!

Love pings to @chronifused2 @Mabbi @DesiredWish @ccrain12 and @ScarredSpirit
Preferred pronoun is she/her
I am sooo confused but erm thank you @monkeydluffy
@johnbethany come join the confusion
I am sooo confused but erm thank you @monkeydluffy
@johnbethany come join the confusion
Awwww thank you, @Kedia !

My awesome people list is @mspixieriot @bonstrosity @IceQueen @Girolamo Thank you for listening to me flail about dragons all the time :P
Awwww thank you, @Kedia !

My awesome people list is @mspixieriot @bonstrosity @IceQueen @Girolamo Thank you for listening to me flail about dragons all the time :P
@CaptainSanya omg sanya pls staph yer perf.

My awesome people:
@Confectionary; Shes perfection
@Faustien; Super nice and enables me.
@Razaera; Cutest imps eva.
@CaptainSanya omg sanya pls staph yer perf.

My awesome people:
@Confectionary; Shes perfection
@Faustien; Super nice and enables me.
@Razaera; Cutest imps eva.
When you're away for seven years but dragons are rad.
~New Hatches/For Sale~
GEE WHIZ I'm pretty sure I dont belong here. BUT UH THANKS, dude who tagged me
GEE WHIZ I'm pretty sure I dont belong here. BUT UH THANKS, dude who tagged me
@mokou @Echowish @Scalesies @WhiteEternity
hi friendos and girlfriendo uvu
@mokou @Echowish @Scalesies @WhiteEternity
hi friendos and girlfriendo uvu
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54