Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
@Kedia
:D Yay! Awesome!

Lets see, awesome people...
@littleleopard -- I couldn't find MillieBee, so you just ping her. d:
@MewBladeXxX
@DiNozzo
@Kedia
:D Yay! Awesome!

Lets see, awesome people...
@littleleopard -- I couldn't find MillieBee, so you just ping her. d:
@MewBladeXxX
@DiNozzo
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@kysl7777
Naahw, you're way too kind! :3

Let's see, my list of awesome people....
Wel ofcourse: @kysl777 . Like dóh, it's way too obvious that you're awesome! :3
@Square is also very nice! You're awesome, Square!
And uhm.... Well actually just these 2 people who are the most awesome on whole FR, in my opinion. c:
@kysl7777
Naahw, you're way too kind! :3

Let's see, my list of awesome people....
Wel ofcourse: @kysl777 . Like dóh, it's way too obvious that you're awesome! :3
@Square is also very nice! You're awesome, Square!
And uhm.... Well actually just these 2 people who are the most awesome on whole FR, in my opinion. c:
eJwnQQD.png
@kysl7777

Thank you dear! :D

@Terza is definitely one of the people on my awesome list. :3 Thanks for helping me out when I was a confused newbie~ We should talk more. ;)

@SilverGuardian is always on my awesome list. xD

So is @Ghagliiarghii and @dewott5

Can I import my whole friend's list here? xD
@kysl7777

Thank you dear! :D

@Terza is definitely one of the people on my awesome list. :3 Thanks for helping me out when I was a confused newbie~ We should talk more. ;)

@SilverGuardian is always on my awesome list. xD

So is @Ghagliiarghii and @dewott5

Can I import my whole friend's list here? xD
1xcX4j2.gif
@MonkeyDLuffy thank you very much!

I also have many amazing people:
@AngeltheWarrior @N3RO @misslittledefne @TheEchelon @HACK3R @Suncameout
@MonkeyDLuffy thank you very much!

I also have many amazing people:
@AngeltheWarrior @N3RO @misslittledefne @TheEchelon @HACK3R @Suncameout
@cecaangyal /OOOOHGOOOOOD ThaNK You you sweetheart ;v;

Oh christ I have a way too long list for this

@clockworkMoose For eventually telling me to DO IT AND JOIN TO THE SIIITE and being awesome in general

@Sezu @SashaTheAlien @Skelekid @tangelo @Sheo @Jisonshin @Briizer @celenegood For being rad friends and there is too many people to ping because I know way too many great people /)v(\
@cecaangyal /OOOOHGOOOOOD ThaNK You you sweetheart ;v;

Oh christ I have a way too long list for this

@clockworkMoose For eventually telling me to DO IT AND JOIN TO THE SIIITE and being awesome in general

@Sezu @SashaTheAlien @Skelekid @tangelo @Sheo @Jisonshin @Briizer @celenegood For being rad friends and there is too many people to ping because I know way too many great people /)v(\
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@Kedia
Thanks Kedia! c: It took awhile for me to respond, cause I honestly didn't know how, let me start like this...

@TekkaMaki
My best friend in the whole world, who I know I can trust with anything, and I'll always be there for, and I know who will always be there for me. ;3

@Kedia
One of the coolest, nicest person I know on here. I didn't help out with the raffle because I wanted something in return, I helped because I saw you really needed it. You seem so stressed out, and I didn't want you to get all worried about it. c:

Kedia has been a good friend for awhile now, and with her amazing hatchery and funny jokes about her Arcane experiments, I couldn't ask for a better friend on Flight Rising.

@shoydragon
Shoy! You are awesomely amazing with you adoptables I cause myself to go broke with! XD Seriously, if you don't know shoy you need to! He adoptables are the cutest and Shoy herself is so nice! X3 I feel this is really short, sorry Shoy, but the world might explode if I tell them how awesome you really are. XD

@sparklesdani
I believe out of everyone I'm pinging [besides Maki cause know irl] I think I've know sparkles the longest. X3 Sparkles we don't talk much more, but know if you need anything, you know where to go! I hope Blueblood is behaving still and I think Blueblood is the reason why you and me know each other. XD Sparkles is very kind, and fun to talk to! She's awesome and just a generally fun and kind person! Thanks Sparkles for being awesome ;3

There's so many people I could say are awesome, and to be honest, everyone is awesome! So if you're reading this, you're awesome and amazing! Don't stop being yourself, you're cooler that way. ;D
@Kedia
Thanks Kedia! c: It took awhile for me to respond, cause I honestly didn't know how, let me start like this...

@TekkaMaki
My best friend in the whole world, who I know I can trust with anything, and I'll always be there for, and I know who will always be there for me. ;3

@Kedia
One of the coolest, nicest person I know on here. I didn't help out with the raffle because I wanted something in return, I helped because I saw you really needed it. You seem so stressed out, and I didn't want you to get all worried about it. c:

Kedia has been a good friend for awhile now, and with her amazing hatchery and funny jokes about her Arcane experiments, I couldn't ask for a better friend on Flight Rising.

@shoydragon
Shoy! You are awesomely amazing with you adoptables I cause myself to go broke with! XD Seriously, if you don't know shoy you need to! He adoptables are the cutest and Shoy herself is so nice! X3 I feel this is really short, sorry Shoy, but the world might explode if I tell them how awesome you really are. XD

@sparklesdani
I believe out of everyone I'm pinging [besides Maki cause know irl] I think I've know sparkles the longest. X3 Sparkles we don't talk much more, but know if you need anything, you know where to go! I hope Blueblood is behaving still and I think Blueblood is the reason why you and me know each other. XD Sparkles is very kind, and fun to talk to! She's awesome and just a generally fun and kind person! Thanks Sparkles for being awesome ;3

There's so many people I could say are awesome, and to be honest, everyone is awesome! So if you're reading this, you're awesome and amazing! Don't stop being yourself, you're cooler that way. ;D
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@xlilCarol
christ linda you didnt havE TOO IM TRASH AAAAA THANK YOU SWEETIE//

sorry for all these pings but i just wanted to say im so glad i was being able to meet all of you, you all are ridiculous sweet and kind!! / w \
@kouhai @mioda @symbu @184184 @jintii @mazerumaze @sakayani @ranfuu @reikanzen @iulianus @calm @fafrotsky @luunai

also include u guys pls come back to fr hell with me
@yoli @soraru
@xlilCarol
christ linda you didnt havE TOO IM TRASH AAAAA THANK YOU SWEETIE//

sorry for all these pings but i just wanted to say im so glad i was being able to meet all of you, you all are ridiculous sweet and kind!! / w \
@kouhai @mioda @symbu @184184 @jintii @mazerumaze @sakayani @ranfuu @reikanzen @iulianus @calm @fafrotsky @luunai

also include u guys pls come back to fr hell with me
@yoli @soraru
@MewBladeXxX
@DiNozzo
Y'all two are awesome~
@MewBladeXxX
@DiNozzo
Y'all two are awesome~
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@MonkeyDLuffy

You have my well-earned confusion and appreciation.

And since I'm practically a hermit on this site, my one shoutout goes to @itsveevee
@MonkeyDLuffy

You have my well-earned confusion and appreciation.

And since I'm practically a hermit on this site, my one shoutout goes to @itsveevee
LMLA6wg.png
@ragnaroc
@luridgast
@kuriptonic he made my sig banner
@marzi
@keet
@likewise
@BAM
@monkeydluffy hes my carnivore brother
@zorothar
@ragnaroc
@luridgast
@kuriptonic he made my sig banner
@marzi
@keet
@likewise
@BAM
@monkeydluffy hes my carnivore brother
@zorothar
The Eyes Are Useless When The Mind Is Blindfor_neodogstar_by_hiyahyro42-d9n4o66.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54