Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Giveaway
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@CaptainQster sending a few crossroads, apparel and familiars would be appreciated but not necessary. :-0
@CaptainQster sending a few crossroads, apparel and familiars would be appreciated but not necessary. :-0
@CaptainQster sent a few crossroads, they may already be taken but it's worth giving a shot. I would appreciate them coming along with the apparel and familiars, but it's not a necessity.
@CaptainQster sent a few crossroads, they may already be taken but it's worth giving a shot. I would appreciate them coming along with the apparel and familiars, but it's not a necessity.
ARCANIST_sig.png
@CaptainQster
Sent a CR
@CaptainQster
Sent a CR
pvrYQJc.png
i sent 3 requests! apparel and familiars would be rlly cool if they could come along :0
i sent 3 requests! apparel and familiars would be rlly cool if they could come along :0
UPDATE

@triska Will be getting Badiyanu

@lafiel Nightenglade was already given to another player

@mekhalive Will be getting Marinette. Emereaux was already given to another player

@amberdyan3 Will be getting Lo, Filigree, Thistle, Stormlasher, and Widget

@quatastrophe Will be getting Quillis

This is the next batch of requests that I will be fulfilling. If I have mentioned your name and not all of your CR requests were addressed, it's because I haven't gotten that far down the list yet, so I WILL ping you again if you sent more. If your name has not been mentioned yet, you WILL be pinged once I have reached a batch including your username. This includes requests involving a dragon that already went to another player. I won't leave anyone in the dark. Thanks again guys for all the patience!

Please remember that this is a first come first serve giveaway based on the order of the CR requests sent.
UPDATE

@triska Will be getting Badiyanu

@lafiel Nightenglade was already given to another player

@mekhalive Will be getting Marinette. Emereaux was already given to another player

@amberdyan3 Will be getting Lo, Filigree, Thistle, Stormlasher, and Widget

@quatastrophe Will be getting Quillis

This is the next batch of requests that I will be fulfilling. If I have mentioned your name and not all of your CR requests were addressed, it's because I haven't gotten that far down the list yet, so I WILL ping you again if you sent more. If your name has not been mentioned yet, you WILL be pinged once I have reached a batch including your username. This includes requests involving a dragon that already went to another player. I won't leave anyone in the dark. Thanks again guys for all the patience!

Please remember that this is a first come first serve giveaway based on the order of the CR requests sent.
Sent a CR uwu Wouldn't mind if you sent over any cowls in your apparels that are not yet taken or dibbed on~ Thanks
Sent a CR uwu Wouldn't mind if you sent over any cowls in your apparels that are not yet taken or dibbed on~ Thanks
@CaptainQster
I sent a few CRs. Thank you for letting us adopt your beauties. I'd definitely like any apparel/familiars that come with the dragons, or anything you fancy getting rid of. Thanks again! =D
@CaptainQster
I sent a few CRs. Thank you for letting us adopt your beauties. I'd definitely like any apparel/familiars that come with the dragons, or anything you fancy getting rid of. Thanks again! =D
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg
Sent a request! I understand if someone's already claimed her, though.

It's so nice of you to give the babies away, so that others may love them. Even if I quit, I don't know if I'd have it in me to give mine away, even if they'd go to better homes. ;w;
Sent a request! I understand if someone's already claimed her, though.

It's so nice of you to give the babies away, so that others may love them. Even if I quit, I don't know if I'd have it in me to give mine away, even if they'd go to better homes. ;w;
UPDATE

@katie17 Will be getting Duchess. Skyharbor was already given to another player

@tierce Will be getting Soren, Stormborn, and Damselfly. Duchess was already given to another player

@amberdyan3 Will be getting Samhain and Jenuary. Volta, Nightenglade, Oleandra, Stonecold, Whisplash, and Soren were already given to other players

@mekhalive Nightdrop was already given to another player

@yuln Filigree was already given to another player

UPDATE

@katie17 Will be getting Duchess. Skyharbor was already given to another player

@tierce Will be getting Soren, Stormborn, and Damselfly. Duchess was already given to another player

@amberdyan3 Will be getting Samhain and Jenuary. Volta, Nightenglade, Oleandra, Stonecold, Whisplash, and Soren were already given to other players

@mekhalive Nightdrop was already given to another player

@yuln Filigree was already given to another player

UPDATE

@katie17 Lo, Ilya, and Badiyanu were already given to other players

@amberdyan3 Ilya was already given to another player

@yuln Will be getting Bonfire and Beau

@hime2461 Will be getting Airstrike and Striker. Filigree, Whiplash, and Marinette were already given to other players.

@rhine Will be getting Skydive
UPDATE

@katie17 Lo, Ilya, and Badiyanu were already given to other players

@amberdyan3 Ilya was already given to another player

@yuln Will be getting Bonfire and Beau

@hime2461 Will be getting Airstrike and Striker. Filigree, Whiplash, and Marinette were already given to other players.

@rhine Will be getting Skydive
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11