Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥Kitty'sCorner♥Signatures
1 2
I Would like a signature made please :D

@SoulKitty12
I Would like a signature made please :D

@SoulKitty12
@KaelsiWolf

Woah, lol, how'd you find this? It's so old ahaha xD xD I could probably do better signatures now...just give me your information for it and I'll take care of it :) :)
@KaelsiWolf

Woah, lol, how'd you find this? It's so old ahaha xD xD I could probably do better signatures now...just give me your information for it and I'll take care of it :) :)
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12

Haha In the art directory forum post :P

I would like the background to be of Eversong forest the Blood elf starting zone in WoW :3 and then Nature symbol from FR. And my two dragons at the front of my Lair (Ihapera and Gulricc) But could you make Ihapera an adult in the signature? and the Text KaelsiWolf

Thanks! 20k sound good? and when did you want payment?
@SoulKitty12

Haha In the art directory forum post :P

I would like the background to be of Eversong forest the Blood elf starting zone in WoW :3 and then Nature symbol from FR. And my two dragons at the front of my Lair (Ihapera and Gulricc) But could you make Ihapera an adult in the signature? and the Text KaelsiWolf

Thanks! 20k sound good? and when did you want payment?
@KaelsiWolf

A WoW fan?! Awesome!! You can pay when It's done, I can guarantee it'll be finished before Halloween, just very busy with school atm
@KaelsiWolf

A WoW fan?! Awesome!! You can pay when It's done, I can guarantee it'll be finished before Halloween, just very busy with school atm
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12

No problem! And Yupp!! I cant wait till the new expansion comes out! XD and I understand about school lol
Sounds good pm when you need me :3
@SoulKitty12

No problem! And Yupp!! I cant wait till the new expansion comes out! XD and I understand about school lol
Sounds good pm when you need me :3
1 2