Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64
I absolutely love this guide the most.
I absolutely love this guide the most.
@rubyredtan Just making a note for myself...thanks!
@rubyredtan Just making a note for myself...thanks!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Thank you everyone for the kind comments! The guide is updated to this point.
Thank you everyone for the kind comments! The guide is updated to this point.
@PaintedAme

Pinging myself so I can find this again. Lovely reference! Just what I was looking for, THANK YOU!
@PaintedAme

Pinging myself so I can find this again. Lovely reference! Just what I was looking for, THANK YOU!
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Piney - According to this post, so far the Corundum Chameleon has been found in Arcane/Light/Wind/Water Digging and the Nephrite Chameleon has been found in Plague/Fire Digging. And just a note, I think I've posted it before, but the Emerald Striker does not drop in the Mire. Only the Amethyst one. (You can confirm on the official encyclopedia page.)

And I use this guide all the time, thanks so much for keeping it updated.
@Piney - According to this post, so far the Corundum Chameleon has been found in Arcane/Light/Wind/Water Digging and the Nephrite Chameleon has been found in Plague/Fire Digging. And just a note, I think I've posted it before, but the Emerald Striker does not drop in the Mire. Only the Amethyst one. (You can confirm on the official encyclopedia page.)

And I use this guide all the time, thanks so much for keeping it updated.
@Kiena The Emerald Striker was added in based on what someone said but since the official Encyclopedia says otherwise I'll take it out. Thanks!
@Kiena The Emerald Striker was added in based on what someone said but since the official Encyclopedia says otherwise I'll take it out. Thanks!
@Piney I found a corundom chameleon digging in Lightning - Just thought I'd let you know! :)
@Piney I found a corundom chameleon digging in Lightning - Just thought I'd let you know! :)
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@dorsia I'll add that! Thanks!
@dorsia I'll add that! Thanks!
This guide is the best guide. :3
This guide is the best guide. :3
Up
Up
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64